Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Forum

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm an 18 year old who recently graduated high school and start college exactly a month from today. I think the DJ Forums should add a forum for college students like myself to discuss ideas.

From what I've noticed, a large portion of users here are between the ages of 18-22, and many of them also attend a college or university. Obviously, due to many factors, such as the maturity of the women we are surrounded by, living conditions, and more than anything just everyday college life, a forum comprised of college students would be helpful.

Like I said, I start college in a month. I've got absolutely no idea what to expect, even with all the advice I've received about going to school to this point. No doubt, there's plenty of others here in my position, or that have college experience and would like to share ideas with each other. I feel that techniques used in both the high school forum and the don juan forum may not apply to me, and I think the college forum would be a great addition.

Thanks,
Jared

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check the discussion forum. Should be college advice there.