Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Field REPORT CHECK THIS Asian HB

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Alright so about a week ago i was at the mall checking on some jobs. I sat down to eat some chinese food. In walks this Asian Hb7.

I walk up to her, make an observational comment, proceed to sit down and learn about her. 20 minutes later im walking with her to her job, exchange numbers and im out the door.

Fast forward 1 week to yesterday. We make plans to hang out today. I call her this afternoon and she ****ing cancels. I was pissed and i was like "alright ill talk to you later" in a cold tone and i just hung up.

She ends up calling me back like 4-5 hrs later apologizing her heart out saying she really had to go to her grammmas or some other BS. She was all like "omg i feel so terrible how can i make it up to you ill buy us dinner!" etc. I accepted.

So we arrange to chill, i pick her up like an hour later. I actually went inside and met her parents (who were real nice).

So off we go, i head back towards my place, we stop in some restaurant and eat. Then i suggest we go back to my place.

As we enter shes complimenting my place etc. We watch a movie, i didnt make a move during the film because i wasnt feeling the right "vibe". However after the movie shes all like "oh i dont wanna go home yet.." Cue going into the bedroom.

We're both laying there just talking, i got the blacklight going and we're just kinda bs'ing back an forth, getting closer and closer until out legs are intertwined and we're nose to nose.

I make my move, we begin making out, removing clothing etc. This girl had the most beautiful breasts i had ever seen (and i complimented her on them profusely). 34c on a slim little asian thats 5'4. I was like BOINGGGGG. So she is feeling on my shlong and im so sucking those titties, making out. Dry humping in like 50 different positions.

Then we just kind of layed there making out, talking, joking, laughing, while im just playing with her breasts the whole time. She was on the rag so no sexor but for real it was a nice time. TOTALLY UNEXPECTED though for real.

So basically turned a cold approach into some hot steamy action. It was nice.

Im on cloud 9 right now fellas. Those breats are gonna be invading my dreams.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are Asians in Minnesota? :confused: I mean, other than those ugly, deformed Korean War adoptees. :D Congratulations on the conversion from C.A. to quasi-lay -- now don't go spreading bullshyt about 'sideways Asian puzzies', you whiteboy! ;)

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wowie! Julian, you're the big don juan. How come such stories never happened positively to me. Girls I get # end up flaking on me. Man, must I not give up? I've done it 3 times already. The best thing I get to is eat a birthday cake offered from a beautiful stranger.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
She was on the rag so no sexor but for real it was a nice time.
Could have gotten head. :cool:

But, nice anyway. These are the things that need to be on this site more often. Even if you failed, it still would have been good.

Keep up the Cloud 9 feeling Julian.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Word, thanks for the positive responses.

I was seriously pissed when she canceled because the last 2 numbers i got were flakes. And one of those numbers the girl DJ'ed ME, insisting i take her #. Funny how sh1t works.

Anyway, right after she canceled on me today, i deleted her out of my phone... was i jumping the gun? I tend to next girls QUICK LIKE when it comes to things like this...what do you think?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, right after she canceled on me today, i deleted her out of my phone... was i jumping the gun? I tend to next girls QUICK LIKE when it comes to things like this...what do you think?
If it was a valid reason, probably jumping the gun a bit. If she was bs'ing like a cow, she was probably flaking out.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was seriously pissed when she canceled because the last 2 numbers i got were flakes. And one of those numbers the girl DJ'ed ME, insisting i take her #. Funny how sh1t works.

Dude, I would try to at least get a lay out of this. Doesn't hurt to try, and keep getting phone numbers.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah definetly. see she canceled on me, i deleted her number, she calls me, we hook up at my place she leaves then i make this post. Thats the sequence of things.

Right now everything is all good, but this morning when she canceled the last thing i thought id be doing tonight is tonguing her succulent breasts.

Regardless, im going to learn to give 2nd chances. IF she is worth it.

And no doubt i WILL get a lay out of this. i know it. I had this girl squirrming and revealing crazy secrets. The whole night she was like "i barely know anything about you!" because i was being really secretive, id give her bits an pieces and thats all.

Keepin up the aura of mystery.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyt, I don't think I've even made out with an all-the-way asian. The one race of woman I haven't been with, grats and enjoy what some of us tied up guys are missing.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Nice going dude This has inspired me.
im glad bro =)

Shyt, I don't think I've even made out with an all-the-way asian. The one race of woman I haven't been with, grats and enjoy what some of us tied up guys are missing.
Omfg man ive had a fetish for asian girls FOREVER. This is my first asian ever so it was like living out a fantasy.

I recommended an asian to everyone ahhaha.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
Bullsh!t.

Come on now. Take it for what it is. :rolleyes:

Julian, if you are so eager to hit the Azn puss, you had better be equally willing to introduce your sister or some other white girl to an Asian man! It HAS to work both ways, or there is no mutual understanding or respect. ;)

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
true dat

it is all about the respect- Im hapa and so I get with alot of azn honies- you got to introduce the blondies to your azn friends though or you're just being a punk- so you are an asiaphile- some of my asian friends are blondophiles or whatever you call them..hook yourself and everyone else up

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started dating a Filipina......very happy so far. She is nice, really good looking, good job. She is F.O.B. and does not seem to play some of the normal games.

any of you guys go out with Filipinas?

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good **** man. Are you on ASF? or are you a Natural?

--Lan

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud1971
I just started dating a Filipina......very happy so far. She is nice, really good looking, good job. She is F.O.B. and does not seem to play some of the normal games.

any of you guys go out with Filipinas?

Keep your Green Card and passport locked up in a safe. You are another stupid American if you fall for this whole 'foreign bride' crap again - it's happened so much there is practically a script for it. Watch out for those white Russian wh0res too - they will marry you and split your bucks too.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

On the database systems I work on, the system will close files that are not in use. But many times when it closes these files, it will need to reopen them shortly afterward. All the opening and closing of files creates a lot of overhead and delay on the system. So what it does is LOGICALLY closes, or "pseudo-closes" the file. It stops all activity to them and marks them as closed, but doesn't physically release the file until it either shuts down or runs out of room for files and needs to free space.

Why am I telling you this? Simple...what you should do when a girl flakes is PSEUDO-next her. Break contact, stop thinking about her, stop putting any moves on her, but don't REALLY next her. Don't delete her number out of your phone, get rid of any mementos or return all her stuff. Just mark her as "nexted" until such time when you know she isn't going to redeem herself.

I was with this girl in AC about two weeks ago. We had a great time and she was practically insisting that I call her. So I called her Thursday, voicemail, no callback. Called Friday, voicemail, no callback. Got a call from her Sunday, called her back, voicemail, no callback. Sent her a text message monday, no reply. So I pseudo-nexted her. But I left her number in my phone.

Sure enough, last night she calls back a little hoarse and says she was 'sick'. Could've even been "that time of the month" for all I know. Either way we're supposed to meet again on Friday. Would've shot for tonight, but I'm supposed to be seeing this other hottie tonight. :D

Don't burn bridges. ;)

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome advice squirrels, wish I could have picked up that little bit of advice a few months ago. I got trashed and deleted every girl in my phone book I didn't feel like wasting my time on. Some acually called me back wondering why I didn't call them anymore but I lost a lot of women out the window on that dumb act.

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually...she's already a citizen and here in the US.....she just has not really taken on the American way of life too much. No Oprah or hamburgers.

I am having a little difficulty with the whole shyness thing. She seems reluctant to talk about anything to do with sex.

Any advice on dealing with traditional Filipina's?