New Experiment

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a student and throughout the years of being in a classroom there has always been that one HB that for one reason or another i never approached...

With the start of the new semester I tried something new...I conducted an experiment :D
I scouted out my new classrooms for good looking woman...unfortunately they were all sitting wayyy over on the other side of the room...makes it a bit hard to start up a conversation...... so here I am sitting in class wondering how could I work this classroom setting to my advantage?

This is when it hit me....I decided to try something new..
Here's how it went...

Next day in class i got there a little early and sat directly in the seat the HB sat in previously...I was able to make some new friends in the class and she was forced to sit in a new section of the classroom.

The following class period I repeated the same pattern...I once again sat in the seat she had previously sat in....this time she came into the class looking somewhat frustrated.

Well the following class period i decided to end my little game and sit in the seat that was directly next to hers....she comes into class and plops down right next to me in "her" seat :)

I was able to start a convo and number close.
This experiment worked on soo many different levels.
I was able to control the situation/environment.
I got her to notice me.
I presented myself on a playful level.
I made connections with other kids in the class.
I got her number. :)

Try it out and see how it works for you.
Im having my wingman Synik try it out...to compare results.
Remember, use your environment to your advantage.

-Respect

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s. try this out for yourself and keep me posted on the results

Synik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, LiveStrong, what it do? I'll try that tomorrow and on Thursday, and then I'll tell you what happens. Thanks mayne.

-Synik