new crazy female

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just recently started a relationship with this new girl. When we wasn't in a relationship she was always intiating the communication she still dose. But we had sex like four times and after im done she looks me in my eye and says what are we like whats our situation?.

Of course i told her what she wanted to hear we are in a relationship. After that slowly she started changing she seems to be angry most of the times with me. She would call me in the morning just to argue then hang up on me. I told her maybe we need to take a break from being around each other.

Honestly i want the space but then she texts me "you know i hate doing relationship breaks it makes me angry and turns me off". So then what i do take the break off.

Well one night she went to the hospital i called her and text her everything and she tells me that im wrong cause i didnt check on her. So i told her do you wanna break up with me because i would understand if you wanted to. basically telling her to break up with me but she says no its not about that.

the crazy thing is when im face to face with her she acts a little distant but otherwise she's smiling with me like on good terms but once i leave she texts me problems. What im starting to think she wants me to break up with her but trying to force it in a manupilative way. But then i think she dosent want that cause shes always intiateing contact with me and i even told her you should break up with me but she avoided it this women has alot of baggage im coming to the conclusion shes just crazy and im gonna leave her alone but its getting cold outside and you know how that is lmao. i need help ?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you find these crazy chicks from?

It's not worth all of that trouble and agony just to get laid.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newboy718 said:
I just recently started a relationship with this new girl. When we wasn't in a relationship she was always intiating the communication she still dose. But we had sex like four times and after im done she looks me in my eye and says what are we like whats our situation?.

Of course i told her what she wanted to hear we are in a relationship. After that slowly she started changing she seems to be angry most of the times with me. She would call me in the morning just to argue then hang up on me. I told her maybe we need to take a break from being around each other.

Honestly i want the space but then she texts me "you know i hate doing relationship breaks it makes me angry and turns me off". So then what i do take the break off.

Well one night she went to the hospital i called her and text her everything and she tells me that im wrong cause i didnt check on her. So i told her do you wanna break up with me because i would understand if you wanted to. basically telling her to break up with me but she says no its not about that.

the crazy thing is when im face to face with her she acts a little distant but otherwise she's smiling with me like on good terms but once i leave she texts me problems. What im starting to think she wants me to break up with her but trying to force it in a manupilative way. But then i think she dosent want that cause shes always intiateing contact with me and i even told her you should break up with me but she avoided it this women has alot of baggage im coming to the conclusion shes just crazy and im gonna leave her alone but its getting cold outside and you know how that is lmao. i need help ?

dude leave this chick alone... other than banging her, do not even consider a ltr with her

believe me.. crazy chicks will twist your reallity & leave you head f@cked

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated some pretty crazy girls, but what I find ridiculous with all the noobs on this board is they seem to always place blame on the girl & how "crazy" she is being, rather than recognize that their game is weak, which is what brings out the crazy.

I say this, hoping it opens your mind & eyes to the reality of the situation.

You are her byatch.

Why are you so concerned with what she wants?

You say you try to break up with her, but then feel like she's ultimately trying to manipulate you.

Why don't you think about what YOU WANT? Are you happy being treated like garbage?

Is your self esteem so low, that you would rather get treated like shiat, instead of grabbing your ballz & putting this chick in her place?

No girl, crazy or not, will be attracted to a guy who has acted like you have in this relationship so far.

Don't be a byatch & don't tolerate disrespect.

PIMP

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea thats what im doing now im not gonna deal with her **** no more i was trying to please her too much. Im sticking to my guns and not tolerating anymore disrespect, her sex is not even that good. Shes just my type and she has two kids at 22 so she better have good luck trying to find someone else.

F her honestly if she calls or texts me anytime im just gonna go along with it for the sex nothing else till i find someone else. Trust me i didnt know she was crazy it slowly started creeping out she had so many past problems i taught i could help her but guess not.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are in your early 20's and dating single moms! DUDE stop seriously. Find a chick with no kids and equal to less baggage than you have!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newboy718 said:
Shes just my type and she has two kids at 22
That's the biggest red flag there is bro.. 2 kids @22.

newboy718 said:
im just gonna go along with it for the sex nothing else till i find someone else
Drop her completely.

Seeing that you want to go along for the sex that you said was not even good, shows that you need to look in the mirror. You have issues with self worth & the only assumption I can make is your scared to be alone & would rather tolerate her muddling bullshyt for some average @ss now and then... that's weak bro.

PIMP

WTID

Don Juan
Reaction score
she had so many past problems i taught i could help her but guess not.
Forget doing **** like that, trying to help women etc

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you all telling me about myself maybe I do have self worth issues. Well today was the last straw I broke it off with her. She said I was disrespectful for giving her a thumbs while leaving her house.

This same night I was trying to bust a nut she wasn't having it. But the truth is I gotta feeling she was messing with some one else because that's a stupid reason to start a huge argument to force a break up.

Now another problem she lives very close to me so I'm a be forced to see her. I'm gonna go hunting for another girl ASAP she's gonna regret everything. Like let's be serious what the hell was going in to my mind to date a 22 year old with two kids.

She will never find a good guy who's gonna accept that lmao It was always bothering me but I tried to look past it now I need to get new numbers and don't stop lmao