Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Corona Cases - You pick the numbers

logicallefty

Reaction score
Pick several Random numbers between 100 and 800. Example 267, 452, 173, 697. Then do Google searches with your numbers, example “267 new cases”, “452 new cases”, “173 new cases”, “697 new cases”

Just do it with your own numbers and reply here on what you see, and what you think.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick several Random numbers between 100 and 800. Example 267, 452, 173, 697. Then do Google searches with your numbers, example “267 new cases”, “452 new cases”, “173 new cases”, “697 new cases”

Just do it with your own numbers and reply here on what you see, and what you think.
holy sh!t we live in a putrefied state of control, this is criminal is it not?? The billionacracy knows we can't get to them so they go on...manipulating the masses for their gain (future gain)

btw, I used duckduckgo

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a magic trick?

I tried four different numbers, they all found articles for them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Is this a magic trick?

I tried four different numbers, they all found articles for them.
Trick, yes. But not a magic one. I think it’s some type of manipulation in Googles algorithm, that Google is in on, where it’s always going to report back an article no matter the number. Making sure that anyone who Googles “new cases” always gets a response related to Corona at the top of their results. Please!! How could there really be a “new cases” of Corona, fairly recent I may add, for every single number any of us decide to search for ?

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
holy sh!t we live in a putrefied state of control, this is criminal is it not?? The billionacracy knows we can't get to them so they go on...manipulating the masses for their gain (future gain)

btw, I used duckduckgo
Were the results the same with DuckDuckGo?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trick, yes. But not a magic one. I think it’s some type of manipulation in Googles algorithm, that Google is in on, where it’s always going to report back an article no matter the number. Making sure that anyone who Googles “new cases” always gets a response related to Corona at the top of their results. Please!! How could there really be a “new cases” of Corona, fairly recent I may add, for every single number any of us decide to search for ?
I can see why the results would be for Corona and not, say, cancer or cases of beer. I don't know exactly how these things work but I imagine that's what people are searching for. As for the precise numbers, that's pretty spooky. But some results were for total cases, some for new, some for deaths, whatever the number matched, as long as the number was found in the article, for every town, city, county, state, province, nation and region on every day for probably 100+ days. I had the same results with DuckDuckGo.

However I don't need this to be convinced that Google is fukked up, lol.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why the results would be for Corona and not, say, cancer or cases of beer. I don't know exactly how these things work but I imagine that's what people are searching for. As for the precise numbers, that's pretty spooky. But some results were for total cases, some for new, some for deaths, whatever the number matched, as long as the number was found in the article, for every town, city, county, state, province, nation and region on every day for probably 100+ days. I had the same results with DuckDuckGo.

However I don't need this to be convinced that Google is fukked up, lol.
It goes much deeper. I think the Billionaire Oligarchs are trying to reduce the masses via eventual WWIII. They've already given themselves and theirs Trillions in unearned $s to buy up assets for when it all comes crashing down.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of two schools of thought on this. Yes, for Google to work like that we have an absolutely absurd, almost insurmountable number of cases. But it also mean that, for once, our media is doing it's job. Keeping us informed to keep us safe. Not that we have listened...

Mask up, keep yourself at Jon Jones' arm's length away from everyone, and if you do catch it stay inside and answer your damn phone when contact tracers reach out.