"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

new classmate!

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
There's this HB about a 9.5 who just switched one of her classes and she now sits right beside me, but it seems like everyone(mostly the upper classmen guys) in the class already know her and are always talking to her.On top of that its a class where I suck(math) and she's really good at it) so I don't wanna look dumb. So my question is how do I get to know her even with all the other guys who are obviosly into her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
ask her for a little help in studying for a test...it will give you a chance to get to know her and you can raise your math skills at the same time, win-win situation...
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Hehehe. So what about the other guys? What do you think this site is for?! Read the bible!!!

She's nobody's property and don't feel hindered by the other guys. She's yours until proven otherwise.

So you're bad in math. Make jokes about it. Ask her for help but don't make it obvious whats in the back of your mind.

GL! To the chick ofcourse l.
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
your asking us how do you get to know her? try talking, ok i know this maybe hard but just realise how stupid it is to not be talking, its a girl, it doesnt matter if you get her or dont, the fact of the matter is that all you have to do is talk to her like you would any other person
 

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Macking in class is very simple. You can kino her a lot by pretending to need her, make fun of her if she doesnt understand something, and MAKE FUN OF OTHER GUYS AND THEIR AFC WAYS. I saw this girl next to me drop a paper, and say to the guy infront of her "Damnit, get that sheet for me, NOW!" in a real *****y way. I, of course, had to intervene and say to the guy "Don't get it, she's testing for dominance". This got a kick out of the girl, who is obviously very into me after more DJ'ing.

Just pretend shes a dude, then ask "What would i do to her if she was a guy?" I know I always bust on my friends on how dumb they are.

The most important things to do is Kino, ****iness, and bust on her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Walk right up to her and start a conversation.
 

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
As a little update I've talked to this girl, but I heard her tell this other guy that she was trying to get with some other guy who apparently isn't sure he wants a gf, so do I move in and go for it even if she already has her sights on some other guy?
 

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
hell yea move in for the kill, the guy is unsure if he wants a gf, you on the other hand are sure :D go for it, read the suggestions above!
 

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
I agree with the people saying ask for help with math and poke fun at yourself some about how you suck at it. It's an easy way to break the ice and she shouldn't care if you suck at math, if she does care then she made things easy for you didn't she?
Oh and don't worry about other guys she might be getting with if she never told you about it.
 
Top