Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New car dilema

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I have been driving and will (most likely) continue to drive until I DIE...Muscle Cars. These are your Dodge Chargers, Dodge Avengers (Avengers are out of market now though, last one was 2014), Dodge Challengers, Ford Mustangs, and Chevy Camaros.

I buy them one year used (so if I buy in 2015, it would be a 2014 model) using Auto Trader and the car must be SOLID with nothing wrong with the interior, exterior, internal components, and with under 30,000 miles with a SOLID Car Fax report. The units I buy were usually used as commercial rentals prior with only one owner. The prior year model and the current year model, usually look the exact same, so I never understand why people buy brand new and pay more.

Then you take them down to the Rim Shop and put on your 22 inch Chrome or other specialty rims/tires, put your other accessories on, etc.

You get a lot of attention driving down the street (which is the point of driving a newer car in the first place), you get a lot of compliments from people, and you look pretty damn cool ALL at a very good price of under $25,000 for the base unit and the accessories. You can usually keep the model for a good 6-8 years before the need to trade in for another newer version because when they make these models, usually the model looks the exact same for about 3-4 years in a row with only very minor adjustments.

As I mentioned, I shop using Auto Trader, so when I come into the dealership I already know what I want as well as I have already called that dealer to inquire about that unit. I also come with my CHECK in hand, ready to go, which usually allows me negotiating power to beat the price down some more.

I can post pics of my Dodge Charger SXT and Dodge Avenger SXT if anybody wants to see how I do it.
I'm not big on buying new cars, but this is easily the best way to go about it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend in Tampa who would buy vehicles for cash from people who were desperate and would accept his lowball offers. Then he would clean them up, list them for sale immediately, and drive them until they sold at a profit. If you flip enough cars, the state will make you get a dealer's license, but if you're already making money and driving for free then it's worth it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity that's a solid idea but base engine muscle cars depreciate faster (6 cylinder sports cars). 8 cylinder muscle cars (R/T, SS, GT) seem to hold way much better value.