Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Budweiser ad

Billtx49

Reaction score
That sounds too elective and not definitive enough. It needs to be announced that she has been fired and the company has decided go a different direction with marketing leadership.
They definitely took a different direction as evidenced by a higher level marketing VP taking her job. They’re still dancing around this issue and trying to not make the radicals mad…

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They definitely took a different direction as evidenced by a higher level marketing VP taking her job. They’re still dancing around this issue and trying to not make the radicals mad…
Dancing around the issue is wimpy. They need to admit what they did and tell consumers what they are going to do differently in the future. What they're doing now makes them look weak.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This from another article:

——-

Companies have broadened efforts to attract customers and employees across racial, cultural and other lines as the country continues to diversify. In many cases, their own shareholders have pushed them to become more inclusive in hopes of improved returns.

———

I’m just curious, if you were a shareholder of, let’s say, Coke. And they put transgender person in YouTube video or a commercial promoting it or advertising it like BudLight did, would you keep the stock?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I’m just curious, if you were a shareholder of, let’s say, Coke. And they put transgender person in YouTube video or a commercial promoting it or advertising it like BudLight did, would you keep the stock?
After seeing what this Bud Light debacle did to the buying public and vendors at least short term, it would be common sense to sell before any possible dip.

Speaking of Coke, back when they tried to force a taste change on the public by telling them New Coke tasted better, I didn’t agree and voted with my feet by switching to RC Cola until that bad decision’s aftermath had run its course …

The methods varied, but in an attempt to increase corporate profits, both brands moved away from their core customer base.
Bad for business …

Billtx49

Reaction score
And another one bites the dust.
Today it appears the marketing exec over Heinerscheid and responsible for All the A-B mainstream brands has also been shown the door:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now Alissa Heinerscheid boss has been sacked too... :up:
Daniel Blake, the Group VP for Marketing at Anheuser-Busch, who oversees advertising campaigns across all of the companies brands is now on a “leave of absence.”
Someone at Anheuser-Busch is pissed off and started to roll heads I suppose.

So the protest is working. Go broke if you go woke. At least when it comes to brands that men buy.

Female brands are doing way better as women doesn't protest as we guys do. Maybelline just signed a deal with this tranny...:rolleyes:

Remember Gillette and their massive loss of market cap back then they marked all us guys as toxic violent rapist that cat called all women? That didn't end well for them either with going woke and lost about $8 billion.

Also another fun fact:
All Anheuser-Busch brands have been banned from this year’s Oktoberfest celebrations in Munich, Germany. :rofl::devil:

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$4 billion is no joke. I am not surprised. I was at a party this weekend. I would have normally seen some Anheuser-Busch brands there. I saw none.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$4 billion is no joke. I am not surprised. I was at a party this weekend. I would have normally seen some Anheuser-Busch brands there. I saw none.
Every guy is terrified of holding a bud light can, and some redneck coming up to him and saying, " You gotcha that there tranny beer!!! Harharharhar!!!!!!"

Billtx49

Reaction score
Every guy is terrified of holding a bud light can, and some redneck coming up to him and saying, " You gotcha that there tranny beer!!! Harharharhar!!!!!!"
I don’t drink Bud Light myself, can’t stand it, but if I did I would have stopped drinking it, and that would be because of me being fed up with this tranny krap getting shoved down my throat daily, not because I fear what other men think or say.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just made this one up....

What is the similarity between a tranny and drinking a Budweiser?
Its' both gay...
:devil::rofl:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see why they won't apologize for putting the trans guy in an ad (although that would be a really brave stroke). But I wonder if they could get away with apologizing for saying Bud Light used to be the brand of "fratty and out of touch humor"?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember Gillette and their massive loss of market cap back then they marked all us guys as toxic violent rapist that cat called all women? That didn't end well for them either with going woke and lost about $8 billion.

Also another fun fact:
All Anheuser-Busch brands have been banned from this year’s Oktoberfest celebrations in Munich, Germany. :rofl::devil:
I’m surprised about Gillette. I’ll still buy it no problem. Attacking men is nothing new.

But I’ll never drink Bud Light again, even if they say sorry.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be honest, this was never about being "woke" or trans support. It's about declining market share, and money money money.

That woman at AB is just a hypercapitalist cvnt with a bad idea. They can't just sell a quality product. The brand has to "evolve."

I'm sure a lot of trans people drink beer already. AB is a company, it sells beer, people buy it or they don't.

Advertisers used to identify human desires and sell them feelings related to that. Look good, be rich, be sophisticated, save money. Now they are selling their own lame virtue signaling. Most people, including traditional Bud drinkers, are very live-and-let-live but don't like being condescended to or pandered to.