Frank Zappa
Senior Don Juan
Every post he has has some sort of racial reference in it. Stop having an inferiority complex. You don't always have to be a little bytch. ~Zappa
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Who am I? I'm some one who's lived through racism that will sour your stomach. I was there when they bomb a church that head those little black girls in it...I was there when they showed pictures of black men hanging from threes...I watched on tv as they hosed blacks in the streets...I lived through going out into the work force and being seen as only the color of my skin and not the content of my character...I was personally there when the japanese liberation movement put a bomb on our plane as we were leaving Japan in 1970...I was there having to drive accross these FREE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and not be able to stop at resturants to piss...and having to piss in coke bottles with my brothers in the back of the car....I lived those looks to the back of class during the studies of slavery and burrowing my head in my school book in shame...Originally posted by Doppel
Who are you to decide what this site needs and doesn't need. I think this site needs to put Azn dorks in their place. Let them study and become doctors and lawyers and smoke lots of cigarettes. They will figure everything else out themselves.
You got a huge chip on your shoulders... You should stop insulting everyone who points that out and maybe evaluate it. But say what you will because I know you need the last word to feel like you've won some sort of online argument, but that will never make up for the unhappiness you feel in real life. When you are miserable in your real life, instead of blaming other people, blame your outlook on life. Yay... you can win this online argument on sosuave.com for all I care.. Say your last word because I know you have to reply to everything. I'm stopping this idiocy because this isn't even what the site is here for. Pathetic man... ~ZappaOriginally posted by naturalzen
yeah man i started racism.. . i founded that **** so sue me lol.. It's not like we all don't have prejudice in us or anything .... no way! naturalzen started racism everybody.. damn dog get a life...
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
And here lies the source of yours and Jakes problem as I've stated. The reason I know this is cause I lived it. I recognize it's ugly roots that bears bitter fruit.Originally posted by naturalzen
yeah man im jealous of you too.... I mean we all can't be white lol...
You win... But your the one who's still miserable. Pathetic ~ZappaOriginally posted by naturalzen
zappa shut up... dog stop trying to figure me out... Im tens times better off than you ever will be ever. honestly get a life..... your no more happier than i am but you preach it like your mahamid fricken gandi shut up seriously.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
So why aren't u working on that college degree like a good ch1nk. Get back to studying boy and smoke them cigs. Your parents won't be proud of you wasting time on a message board and worrying about girls so keep studying away.Originally posted by naturalzen
yeah zappa pathetic..... honestly we all can't be high on ecstacy like you 247... unfortunately i have bills to pay and a college degree that costs me more than you ll ever know... socially and financially. im sorry if im not high on life all the time as you ... you see I am not gifted like you are ..... jesus christ would be in envy..
No why would I wash a car my family has had money for generations and I don't have to worry about working because I am white.Originally posted by naturalzen
im not a chink im a gook.... big difference duh! Oh and i just woke up and i dont have class on friday... thanks for caring though... oh do you want to wash my lancer evolution today? Oh I thought all asians drove hondas though?
Just like a snake your turning on your fawk buddy now!!! last night the two of you were headed for wedlock and now look at ya.Originally posted by jakethasnake
Wow.... this thread is turning into a 24-hour flame-fest. How fun.
P-S: You are a mental cretin. I'll get back to you later, if at all.
Natural Zen: Just give it up. You don't have much of a case. And besides, your posts are AWFUL. Roughly as awful to read as player supreme's with all those ellipses ("...") and single behemoth paragraphs. It's pure drivel. Thumbs down. Get organa-zized, or ship off. I'm not having any of it.![]()
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Yes once you move out of the Midwest it might be possible for now study and smoke cigarettes and be good at math.Originally posted by naturalzen
yeah your family is white totally forgot. shame on me lol. maybe i can get some of that white **** in me lol hahaha...
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.