Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never take a girl to the rodeo if you're not down to ride

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
One of the worst things that you can do to a girl, is capture her attention and get her to the point where she's down to f-ck you and not give her the D_ck. Not only does this upset women, it also is how dude's lose women really quickly.

For soem of you this may not make any sense so I'll explain it: alot of inexperienced dudes are complete idiots. they can't tell anything about a girl unless a girl is yelling off the rooftops at them holding a billboard saying I WANT TO F_CK.

For women, when they're DTF and you don't give them what you want, --its the ultimate form of rejection because most women are passive. They are telling you things constantly without literally telling you with words. and you are doing the same to them, but you don't realize it. Because as a man, you're programmed to do talking with your words. Which is why the same dudes who talk alot don't really get much results.

Now a girl might give you a few chances. The hotter she is the less chances you get. You may not fu-ck her the first time shes ready, maybe not even the second. But you better have your **** in and out that hole soon because she's going to pull that seat from right under your ass so quick you won't know what happened.

Most women don't rationalize reasons why a guy might not f_ck when they want us to. Because they expect that we want to f_ck them since the moment we give them that first sign. For some women, it can be since the moment we said "hi". For others, its the first time you invite/ask them out. But of course, you gotta play by her rules because if shes not comfortable yet, and u try, then u can ruin it. Its not rocket science guys. just like you learn to read anyone in social situations, you gotta know how to read a woman.

P.S. ever wonder why she cheated on you? she wanted to f-ck and u didnt give it to her, more times than u probably understood
ever wonder why that girl u had few dates with stopped talking to you?
ever wonder why that tinder girl who messaged you first didn't respond after your nice guy messages?

Here's how you need to think with women: If you had nothing but holes, and one of them brought u pleasure, ud want to stuff it as much as u can too. society just had them hide this for so long. to this day, a woman won't straight up tell you that she wants to f-ck you. you gotta know , and if shes not making it clear enough, expect that she wants to f-ck.

women only have a few buttons, 1: talk, 2: clean, 3:take care of, nurture, 4: suck **** and ****.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me more than the once. I've turned down an open goal many a time,
even with no particularly good reason for doing so. I surely can't be the only one here
that feels a huge amount of stress in and confusion in an intimate situation?

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Happened to me more than the once. I've turned down an open goal many a time,
even with no particularly good reason for doing so. I surely can't be the only one here
that feels a huge amount of stress in and confusion in an intimate situation?
Its alright man I think we've all been there at least once. I know I messed up a lot of opportunities just by not recognizing it. I would either be talking about myself a lot or just not in that horny state. Sometimes I'm more on some mental agility stuff than I am like sensual and feely.

All my posts pretty much come from some level of personal experience or experiences of people around me so definitely can relate. I'm only 25 but I matured really early on in life and changed my ways quite a bit. I think being around other people who game helped me recognize a lot of my flaws with women really quickly.