Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never set any limit to what you can attain.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
We are all programmed by different things, whether our family, our parents, our society, our culture, our religious sect, to be limited in what we think is possible and achievable for us--- and that goes for ALL areas of life.

I think as a man its important to be able to deprogram ourselves from all these ideas and understand there is no limit to what we can attain. This allows us to reach higher, and with a higher reach, our steps are bigger, our actions are stronger, and our influence can be greater.

For myself, a lot of it was growing up poor and having my mom especially always count every penny, check every receipt, be frugal in a lot of ways-- which went against my mindset. Not only that, we just had a tradition of a lot of old fashioned thinking that comes out of religion, old world philosophy, and just generational mindsets. Not only that, all of my brothers grew up criticized about everything instead of encouraged. So it is safe to say I grew up wiht quite a lot of limiting beliefs.

But, as I grow and as I continue to age an experience more (29 now, set a random DOB on here when I made the account).. I've been reprogramming myself to believe I can attain anything.

The same goes for women. I grew up in a household that was very strict... we weren't really allowed to date and sex before marriage was prohibited but as I grew older I simply went with whats natural and soon my parents came to understand. They were simply raised different and at a different period of time.

But it goes beyond that.. to society. Society programs us to believe we're supposed to only be able to be capable of the boxes we put ourselves in, whether having to do 12 -16 years of schooling, and only be able to do what we have diplomas for , only be able to fit into the categories that we fit in, etc. based on labels we have, race, gender, cultural identity, physical attributes, etc

I've learned in life one thing and one thing that is very powerful: You can literally accomplish whatever you want in life, no matter how insane, how blissful, how evil, how far-fetched... anything is possible.. The only real thing that holds you back is your own beliefs.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. I agree with all of this.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only real thing that holds you back is your own beliefs.
The fear of shame and shame itself. I always endorse the teaching of a guy named Dave Ramsey. I don't know him personally but what he teaches is good. One of the things he teaches is that when first doing something expect to suck at it. Only after learning and practice will you be good at it. Even your best pals will crucify you for being an idiot when you first try something because in the context you are an idiot at that skill. The ability to know that it is just part of the process and even enjoy the transition is how you do it. But just getting up, dusting off, and try again is good enough. Anyone can do it.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all programmed by different things, whether our family, our parents, our society, our culture, our religious sect, to be limited in what we think is possible and achievable for us--- and that goes for ALL areas of life.

I think as a man its important to be able to deprogram ourselves from all these ideas and understand there is no limit to what we can attain. This allows us to reach higher, and with a higher reach, our steps are bigger, our actions are stronger, and our influence can be greater.

For myself, a lot of it was growing up poor and having my mom especially always count every penny, check every receipt, be frugal in a lot of ways-- which went against my mindset. Not only that, we just had a tradition of a lot of old fashioned thinking that comes out of religion, old world philosophy, and just generational mindsets. Not only that, all of my brothers grew up criticized about everything instead of encouraged. So it is safe to say I grew up wiht quite a lot of limiting beliefs.

But, as I grow and as I continue to age an experience more (29 now, set a random DOB on here when I made the account).. I've been reprogramming myself to believe I can attain anything.

The same goes for women. I grew up in a household that was very strict... we weren't really allowed to date and sex before marriage was prohibited but as I grew older I simply went with whats natural and soon my parents came to understand. They were simply raised different and at a different period of time.

But it goes beyond that.. to society. Society programs us to believe we're supposed to only be able to be capable of the boxes we put ourselves in, whether having to do 12 -16 years of schooling, and only be able to do what we have diplomas for , only be able to fit into the categories that we fit in, etc. based on labels we have, race, gender, cultural identity, physical attributes, etc

I've learned in life one thing and one thing that is very powerful: You can literally accomplish whatever you want in life, no matter how insane, how blissful, how evil, how far-fetched... anything is possible.. The only real thing that holds you back is your own beliefs.
Hey dm me

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is good stuff. Although we can never attain perfection, striving for Excellence is the best path to be on.