“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Never saw this coming...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
My gf broke up with me today outta nowhere. We had a fight two days ago and yesterday everything was fine. Now she says she cant got out with me anymore and i know the reason...but the funny thing is that i have no clue. Her best friend was just as suprised as i was. Her best friend talked to her and told me that she thought i was an ******* and what not and that has something to do with her breaking up with me. Its been 4.5 months but whatever, everything happens for a reason.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
that sucks

that sucks dude.. just keep your cool though.. heh.. I remember when one of my gfs broke up with me.. I just sat in my room.. don't do that..;) I don't really know what to say.. but.. think of the bad things about your gf..

_Click
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
OH phuck yeh, i just got this FINE ass girls number who says we need to chill sometime. Gonna call her up tonight and hopefully get some.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Good deal oak, move on. As my friend put it "High school relationships are pointless. Just have fun and don't take them to seriously"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by drixsa
wow didnt see this one coming:rolleyes:
You get a big CONGRATS!!
 
Top