Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Reach Out First After Smashing

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s why I don’t initiate.

1. I was raised that it’s not the feminine role.
2. If I as the woman reach out I can’t gauge whether the man had high enough interest to initiate.
3. I have no idea what he has going on in his life and I don’t want to bother him or interrupt him doing his MAN stuff. If he reaches out he’s doing so at his convenience, I’m not interrupting anything and he’s thinking of me. So I respond.

Positive reinforcement folks, I’m receptive but I’m not suddenly going to be the alpha in the interaction. That’s the man’s job IMO.

And I’m plenty caring, nuturing and giving. But only to someone worthy of my investment who is leading by showing investment in me.

Win-win.
All this "I was raised to be a traditional woman" stuff is complete horseh!t in this day an age. Being a traditional woman means that:

1. You were a virgin when you married your husband.
2. Your are still married to your husband (unless you are a widow).
3. You are a stay-at-home mom.

Everything you've written about yourself (to the extent any of it is true) suggests that you are the complete opposite of a traditional woman. A divorcee who has dated many men and who is currently a sugar momma to a much younger man...none of that sounds even remotely traditional.

When a woman says that she is "traditional", I view it as a huge red flag. While there are still women who have somewhat traditional values, they would never explicitly describe themselves as such. These days, any overt reference to traditionalism is a power play. It's an attempt to establish dominance and control by getting the man to invest.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this "I was raised to be a traditional woman" stuff is complete horseh!t in this day an age. Being a traditional woman means that:

1. You were a virgin when you married your husband.
2. Your are still married to your husband (unless you are a widow).
3. You are a stay-at-home mom.

Everything you've written about yourself (to the extent any of it is true) suggests that you are the complete opposite of a traditional woman. A divorcee who has dated many men and who is currently a sugar momma to a much younger man...none of that sounds even remotely traditional.

When a woman says that she is "traditional", I view it as a huge red flag. While there are still women who have somewhat traditional values, they would never explicitly describe themselves as such. These days, any overt reference to traditionalism is a power play. It's an attempt to establish dominance and control by getting the man to invest.
My son’s fiancé meets every criteria you stated above. She’s 20. So ya these women certainly exist. My 19 year old daughter is also one. My younger daughter will be one too. Gee. Wonder where they learned those values. Not at school I promise.

It’s sad the insults you hurl to try and discount what I’m saying. My husband earns a solid six figure income, is a respected athlete in his sport internationally and is in process of launching a company (without a dime from me), but Ok.

Tell yourself whatever, lol

Last edited: