Never picked up a chick so easy in my life, but need advice.......

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there I am, sitting in a restaurant, entertaining 3 clients and in walks this group of women, fairly good looking. So I'm looking at them, of course, and one catches my stare. I'm not thinking anything about it, because I really am entertaining some head hanchos in a smaller town where my company works, and basically must give them all the attention. Picking up is definitely not on my mind.

Well this chick keeps looking at me, then talking with her group, then one of her friends will look, etc. I try not to make it obvious when I look, but sh1t, you can tell. Eventually I forget about it and get sucked back into work conversations. I'm sitting there with the these prominent city officials so I guess I had a little rapport, and I couldn't leave them hanging while I go off to hit on this girl.

Well the girls finish eating, get up to leave and walk by our table, and the chick quickly slides me her name and number on a small sheet of paper and keeps walking. They all head out the door. Of course, the men I'm with cut up and have a little fun with it, of course I'm looking pretty cool for that. I didn't know this girl any more than I know you guys, and all we did was catch each other in a few glances. She had no idea who I might be, so....

Ever had this happen to you fellas? What do you do, just call her up and say "Hey, I'm dude from the restaurant, how YOU doin?".....I don't know, sounds kinda cheesy. But if she didn't want me to call she wouldn't have given me her number.

And she's a pretty decent looking 34 year old....I looked her up on myspace, but sh1t was private.......

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I've never had a number given to me like that but I've had women pick me up, take me home & bang me. But back to your situation. I'm curious, would the women that were checking you out known that you were with the Mayor & Councillors? Just curious if that would have given you social proof or not.

I would call her up tonight and set something up. I would use some C&F and negs aka bust her up for givin out her number to random HOT guys all the time.

I would be really mysterious with her, don't give hardly any details about yourself, make her bribe you for details, make her really work since she reached out and had high IL. I think this will help create some interest for you.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing is she lives an hour away, in a town I go for work a good bit. Stay in a hotel down there sometimes. And I don't want any kind of relationship. She might be married and crazy. Her "mood" on myspace is "xxxxx hates "some dude". I want the quickest route to the pvssy and get out.

About the social proof, it's debatable. They should be well known down there, but they are older men.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I think the fact that she lives an hour away is PERFECT for what your looking for. You only have to see her when your in town on business. There is no need to ever make a trip just to see her since you go there on a semi regular basis.

Since you also go see her, if she wants to see you more, it should only be expected that she then comes to your town.

As for her mood & the other guy, who cares because your not getting involved in a relationship with her and she's in a different town, so its not a concern to you.

Basically perfect FB situation.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
speed dawg said:
Ever had this happen to you fellas?

YES, it happened to me 2 summers ago at a Renaissance Faire with a very attractive Mexican chick. Damn, what a face and body, nothing like the Mexican women that you see who are fat, pudgy, and ugly looking. This chick was grade A of her kind. So, I'm in this shop looking at oranaments, when I get tapped on the shoulder, and this chick hands me her number. She tells me to call her. It was the most awesome thing. Such a f*cking relief for a change. I ended up calling her and we hung out, played pool(made out like 10x there, lol), and later on went to a bar. After the bar she invited me back to her apt. She was a Jersey chick. Something about them Jersey chix. That was the second HOT Jersey chick that made it easy for me and was straight forward. But here's the sad part of it all:

While at the bar, I felt like she had lost interest by then..and was still thinking that even after she invited me back to her apt. I thought she invited me back to be "friendly". Anyway, she tells me, "We can go back to my place and I'll give you a massage". So we get to her place, she starts massaging my back, and after she's done, she kisses me on my head. So I'm thinking, "Why didn't she kiss me on the lips or try to make out with me? If she was really interested and wanted to f*ck, she would've kissed me on the lips." So, I took that as a sign of disinterest, and never made a move. I regret it though now, and think I still should've made a move. If I got shot down, who gives a f*ck. But what are ya gonna do. So I left her place and told her to call me, and she did, like 4-5 days later. So we speak 4-5 days later and arrange a meet-up. We arrange for a Saturday to come to my place, I tell her we'll go to the beach, I'll show her how to surf. I tell her to call me on Friday to confirm, but never get a call from her. So, I'm like, "f*ck her, she's not interested". So that whole day on Friday she doesn't call. So I'm hanging out with this other chick from Jersey, as a matter of fact in my Jeep with her, railing her(yes, heat of the moment), it's like 3:30 in the morning, and my cell starts ringing. It's her, the hot Mexican chick from the Renaissance Faire. I let it ring and don't answer. She never leaves a message. I never call her. She never calls me again.

Talk about GAMES, the dumb b*tch has all day Friday to call me, but calls me at 3:30 in the morning. Games, what else.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
So there I am, sitting in a restaurant, entertaining 3 clients and in walks this group of women, fairly good looking. So I'm looking at them, of course, and one catches my stare. I'm not thinking anything about it, because I really am entertaining some head hanchos in a smaller town where my company works, and basically must give them all the attention. Picking up is definitely not on my mind.

Well this chick keeps looking at me, then talking with her group, then one of her friends will look, etc. I try not to make it obvious when I look, but sh1t, you can tell. Eventually I forget about it and get sucked back into work conversations. I'm sitting there with the these prominent city officials so I guess I had a little rapport, and I couldn't leave them hanging while I go off to hit on this girl.

Well the girls finish eating, get up to leave and walk by our table, and the chick quickly slides me her name and number on a small sheet of paper and keeps walking. They all head out the door. Of course, the men I'm with cut up and have a little fun with it, of course I'm looking pretty cool for that. I didn't know this girl any more than I know you guys, and all we did was catch each other in a few glances. She had no idea who I might be, so....

Ever had this happen to you fellas? What do you do, just call her up and say "Hey, I'm dude from the restaurant, how YOU doin?".....I don't know, sounds kinda cheesy. But if she didn't want me to call she wouldn't have given me her number.

And she's a pretty decent looking 34 year old....I looked her up on myspace, but sh1t was private.......
Listen...just because it was "easy", does NOT make her easy.
It has happened to me a few times. And it has happened to me the times I have NOT been proactive.

If the card has an email...shoot her an email.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30-something woman giving out phone number to a guy around her age group who's hanging out with the top men in town - that's a pretty common thing where I live. Many of those women are hunting for a provider. If she's 34, she doesn't have much time left, so I don't think she'll be easy, but you never know until you give it a shot.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
30-something woman giving out phone number to a guy around her age group who's hanging out with the top men in town - that's a pretty common thing where I live. Many of those women are hunting for a provider. If she's 34, she doesn't have much time left, so I don't think she'll be easy, but you never know until you give it a shot.
Here is the picture from HER POV.
She and her fellow predatory females walk into a restaurant, superfically to eat but covertly to be 'seen'. She(the pack leader) locks eyes with you to 'connect'.
They see a group of suits sitting around a table talking business. Bingo girls - payday?
The pack leader slips you her card together with that "come see me and fukk me look"..

Your move buddy..

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We arrange for a Saturday to come to my place, I tell her we'll go to the beach, I'll show her how to surf. I tell her to call me on Friday to confirm, but never get a call from her. So, I'm like, "f*ck her, she's not interested".
Women see things men don't. When you told her to call you the day before to confirm, she may have taken that to mean, "Our date for Saturday isn't a definite date. I'm not that interested in you, so if something better comes along, I'll leave you hanging. So call me the day before to see if we're still on." That's what women mean when they ask you to confirm, so, she decided against seeing you.

What do you do, just call her up and say "Hey, I'm dude from the restaurant, how YOU doin?".....I don't know, sounds kinda cheesy. But if she didn't want me to call she wouldn't have given me her number.
Here's a great way to jump start that kind of a call: Go right back into the situation when she answers, by saying something related to the Mexican restaurant instead like "So do you always hand out your number to strangers in Mexican restaurants or only to the cute ones like me?" Then she realizes it's you, and it's more engaging that way, see if she plays along:"Just you!" giggle, giggle.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
Women see things men don't. When you told her to call you the day before to confirm, she may have taken that to mean, "Our date for Saturday isn't a definite date. I'm not that interested in you, so if something better comes along, I'll leave you hanging. So call me the day before to see if we're still on." That's what women mean when they ask you to confirm, so, she decided against seeing you.
If she thought that I didn't have much of an interest in her, then why call me at 3:30 in the morning when she had all day to call me?

Secondly, don't you remember?, women love a challenge. Telling her to call me, conveys to her, "I'm the prize". It conveys to her that I've got other chix on the side, and don't need her. Isn't that what's supposed to turn women on?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she thought that I didn't have much of an interest in her, then why call me at 3:30 in the morning when she had all day to call me?
Probably because she was drunk. If she was really interested, she would've called you like a normal interested person does sometime during waking hours.

Secondly, don't you remember?, women love a challenge. Telling her to call me, conveys to her, "I'm the prize".
Not necessarily. Asking for a call to confirm conveys that you may flake on her and that you may not be that interested. Women interpret things differently.

Look, if a date is set, then why confirm it a day before? In case something comes up? Then it's not a definite date. There's no need to confirm something that's definite. Only "maybes" have to be confirmed.

You think it "conveys to her that I've got other chix on the side"? You overlook that by inviting her to see you on a Saturday, you've just effectively conveyed that you had no weekend plans. So much for your inferred being busy with other women. When she called you 4 to 5 days later, how soon did you get back to her? Did it take you 4 to 5 days? Nah, you answered the call right away and made plans for a few days later. So much for being a "challenge".

SHE'S the one that took 4 to 5 days to call you. SHE'S the one that didn't kiss you on the lips, SHE'S the one that didn't leave any message when she called at 3:30 AM and SHE'S the one that hasn't called since. SHE'S more the challenge.

And she's showing you that she has LOW interest.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:

Secondly, don't you remember?, women love a challenge. Telling her to call me, conveys to her, "I'm the prize". It conveys to her that I've got other chix on the side, and don't need her. Isn't that what's supposed to turn women on?
1- Drunk dial at 3:30 am.

2- A VERY hot woman gets so much attention from multiple sources that becoming a "challenge" can actually back fired on you. Instead become UNIQUE. That would get her attention. You want to turn her on? Then SEDUCE her.

If a woman gives me her card...I simply give her mine (if available). If she does not contact me first (I give her a day or two -hehehe)...then I might make my move. Especially if I'm truly interested.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
Probably because she was drunk. If she was really interested, she would've called you like a normal interested person does sometime during waking hours.
Exactly. I thought the same thing(that she was drunk and had her beer goggles on sort of speak) when she called.

Mr. Me said:
You think it "conveys to her that I've got other chix on the side"? You overlook that by inviting her to see you on a Saturday, you've just effectively conveyed that you had no weekend plans. So much for your inferred being busy with other women. When she called you 4 to 5 days later, how soon did you get back to her? Did it take you 4 to 5 days? Nah, you answered the call right away and made plans for a few days later. So much for being a "challenge".

SHE'S the one that took 4 to 5 days to call you. SHE'S the one that didn't kiss you on the lips, SHE'S the one that didn't leave any message when she called at 3:30 AM and SHE'S the one that hasn't called since. SHE'S more the challenge.

And she's showing you that she has LOW interest.
I agree. Can't argue with you here.