Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Married, Over 40

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
and Well Adjusted.

Is this article made up to promote an agenda, or does it have a point?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is the first such study I've seen that shows some advantages to not getting married (in this article, for highly self sufficient people). It may be that in the past, the "best" people got married. But with the way the culture has changed, maybe now those "best" people are NOT getting married, which is changing the results of the studies.

Makes sense if you think about it. In the past, the people who didn't get married were more the bottom feeders, whereas now people are more likely to choose not to get married.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're self sufficient and enjoying being with yourself, casual dates etc its never be a problem. There's so much much more you can do when you're single. I find zero reason needs to be in relationship until its worth it.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the benefit is that you become less dependent on others? No sh!t

That's wonderful if you want a society of selfish greedy loner narcissists

It's not so good if you want to live comfortably until you die

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A narcissist never a loner mate, they latch on people to feed on the supplies they provided..

Self sufficient person is a healthy whole person who knows how to love others.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Greed is the offspring of Fear and Desperation. If greed is what motivates you--at your core, you're insecure and disempowered.

A

AJ84

You’re married, but actively gaming other women behind your wife’s back (a wife you said was a good woman) and you call single people selfish? Really?

This is probably one of the reasons why men and woman are not getting married as much. It’s not taken as seriously as it used to be. I’m married too but I can see how some people feel that they can do better in life on their own with no major obligations to another person.

It’s actually less selfish than getting married and acting like you are not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re married, but actively gaming other women behind your wife’s back (a wife you said was a good woman) and you call single people selfish? Really?

This is probably one of the reasons why men and woman are not getting married as much. It’s not taken as seriously as it used to be. I’m married too but I can see how some people feel that they can do better in life on their own with no major obligations to another person.

It’s actually less selfish than getting married and acting like you are not.
You're married and yet here you are on a male seduction site

My ring never leaves my finger and my vows stay intact

I never said my wife was a good woman

I reversed years of nonsense and toxic feminism

She won't die an old cat lady like 90% of her friends will

But having taken the Redpill I know the score

I know I need to stay on the ball

A

AJ84

You're married and yet here you are on a male seduction site

My ring never leaves my finger and my vows stay intact

I never said my wife was a good woman

I reversed years of nonsense and toxic feminism

She won't die an old cat lady like 90% of her friends will

But having taken the Redpill I know the score

I know I need to stay on the ball
I’m on this site but I’m not here flirting with men. What you do and what I do are not the same, and my husband knows I visit here. Does your wife know you sext other women?

You mentioned that your wife is good to you now. How is you doing something she doesn’t even know about keeping you on the ball in the context of benefiting the marriage for both of you? I mean if you are going to accuse never married people of being selfish, please explain how your actions are selfless towards your marriage in general and your wife in particular.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m on this site but I’m not here flirting with men. What you do and what I do are not the same, and my husband knows I visit here. Does your wife know you sext other women?

You mentioned that your wife is good to you now. How is you doing something she doesn’t even know about keeping you on the ball in the context of benefiting the marriage for both of you? I mean if you are going to accuse never married people of being selfish, please explain how your actions are selfless towards your marriage in general and your wife in particular.
Alright enought husband and wife fighting on android or iPhone platform lol..

Personally I agreed with @AJ84 , there's really nothing wrong to be alone with yourself, in fact there strong doesn't afraid to be alone with their own company.

Your relationship with Yourself is the most important one you'll ever form or maintain. It may be hard for you to be 'alone' if you can't tolerate your owncompany, but the compromises/sacrifices you make just to be with someone else, may not be worth the toll it takes on you.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My wife is fully aware of the outside interest from other women

Why do you think she became a good wife?

The redpill is correct. Don't be a loser and you'll win

You want me to become complacent and join the 80% divorce rate?

If your husband was more like me, you wouldn't be sitting on this forum

You'd be buying sexy underwear

I'm saying society will become selfish, not each individual basis, which it has

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not selfish when you attends to your own needs, infact If you're not in touch with your own feelings and needs, how in the world can you be responsive to someone else's?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Medina, then it's based mainly on fear of losing you.

The element of fear should exist in concert with other factors and not the only one.

Fear by itself can only last for so long.

I trust you already know this.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not selfish when you attends to your own needs, infact If you're not in touch with your own feelings and needs, how in the world can you be responsive to someone else's?
I get what you're saying

Marriage decline and it's impact on society is a big topic, maybe for a thread of it's own

I am purple pilled in that, I know the redpill truth, but I still see benefits in the old way

Medina, then it's based mainly on fear of losing you.

The element of fear should exist in concert with other factors and not the only one.

Fear by itself can only last for so long.

I trust you already know this.
I can't disagree with that

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you're saying

Marriage decline and it's impact on society is a big topic, maybe for a thread of it's own

I am purple pilled in that, I know the redpill truth, but I still see benefits in the old way

I can't disagree with that
All pilled or gurus merely just a guidelines mate, what matters is you, do what you want, be yourself follow your guts instinct, Honoring your own feelings, heal, grow and change, that's what real man do. The only respect that matters is only to yourself.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and Well Adjusted.

Is this article made up to promote an agenda, or does it have a point?
Tiny sample size. N=~105 single folk. Not to mention this doesn't seem to have involved brain scans, just subjective self reporting. This assumes people aren't BSing themselves. Inconclusive af imo.

A

AJ84

My wife is fully aware of the outside interest from other women

Why do you think she became a good wife?

The redpill is correct. Don't be a loser and you'll win

You want me to become complacent and join the 80% divorce rate?

If your husband was more like me, you wouldn't be sitting on this forum

You'd be buying sexy underwear

My husband doesn’t have to manipulate me into staying with him. It’s not that kind of marriage Medina.

But if that’s working for you and for her, great, it’s not something I would tolerate personally, my husband sexting and flirting with other women to instill fear or keep me in line or whatever. Focal core talked about respecting oneself and for me I respect myself by not tolerating being treated with disrespect. If someone respects me I will respect them. If they don’t they can f**k off. If anyone wants to call that the feminine imperative, a feminist view, etc, I don’t care.

Wanting to be treated with respect is universal human nature. It’s not just men who are allowed to have self respect, standards and boundaries in relationships.

And I’m pretty sure that if the shoe was on the other foot and it was her that was openly sexting and flirting with other men the story would be much different.

And yes I think that in this day and age, many people are more self absorbed and putting themselves first at all times, men and women. That’s why it is actually more selfish to get married and continue to put yourself first at all times. If someone knows that really, they are not willing nor able to consider the feelings, wants and needs of another person on a long term basis, it is better to be single and casually date. It’s not a slight against them either, it’s just them being true to who they are.

I

Last edited by a moderator:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My husband doesn’t have to manipulate me into staying with him. It’s not that kind of marriage Medina.

But if that’s working for you and for her, great, it’s not something I would tolerate personally, my husband sexting and flirting with other women to instill fear or keep me in line or whatever. Focal core talked about respecting oneself and for me I respect myself by not tolerating being treated with disrespect. If someone respects me I will respect them. If they don’t they can f**k off. If anyone wants to call that the feminine imperative, a feminist view, etc, I don’t care.

Wanting to be treated with respect is universal human nature. It’s not just men who are allowed to have self respect, standards and boundaries in relationships.

And I’m pretty sure that if the shoe was on the other foot and it was her that was openly sexting and flirting with other men the story would be much different.

And yes I think that in this day and age, many people are more self absorbed and putting themselves first at all times, men and women. That’s why it is actually less selfish to get married and continue to put yourself first at all times. If someone knows that really, they are not willing nor able to consider the feelings, wants and needs of another person on a long term basis, it is better to be single and casually date. It’s not a slight against them either, it’s just them being true to who they are.

I
Very insightful and its a reality in nowdays climate where to have a meaningful connections with a partner is like finding a needle in the haystack, without any real knowledge how to improved oneself, having their instinct fully functional as your inner compass you could easily falls into a never ending webs of drama that easily taken years away from your already miserable life. Being an emotionally healthy whole person is way to go.