Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never married no kids women

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or do other guys think this is trouble. When a woman has never been married and has no kids and is let’s say over 50 years old. I am 52 with 3 grown kids by the way. I find these women to be very selfish and very inflexible with their habits and schedule. And just plain difficult to date.

Anyone else??

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The never married or no lasting ltr is a red flag imo, prob no kids also, depends on her age obv

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I’ve never been married, no kids, and I’m 36 and women look at me sideways when I mention it as if I have 7 eyeballs. I’ve had several ltr’s though and that seems to calm them down when I mention it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it comes with the territory of never having been married or lived a life that included children. Of course she's going to be inflexible, she's not accountable to anyone nor is she accustomed to making accommodations to anyone. But hot women in their 30s that aren't married are already a red flag; there's a reason they haven't been snapped up and it's usually something to do with them being crazy or BPD.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian girls can be an exception. If it hasn't worked out for them by age 30 they are pretty much considered Grandmas and ignored by the Asian guys. if you are as buffed as you say and have a semi-decent job you could score an Asian girl in her 30s

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or do other guys think this is trouble. When a woman has never been married and has no kids and is let’s say over 50 years old. I am 52 with 3 grown kids by the way. I find these women to be very selfish and very inflexible with their habits and schedule. And just plain difficult to date.

Anyone else??
I wouldn't know. Women outside top form SMV 18-23 is the benchmark. I think women pushing 30 are gross.

My **** won't suck it self. Not saying I won't mercy smash mid 20s. Its just not my priority.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't know. Women outside top form SMV 18-23 is the benchmark. I think women pushing 30 are gross.

My **** won't suck it self. Not saying I won't mercy smash mid 20s. Its just not my priority.
I had a woman make a comment to me the other day like I was some nasty pervert for flirting back with an 18yr old girl who was flirting with me. She was 34, wall fast approaching, thinks her **** don’t stink. She says “you know that girl is only 18-19 right? That’s jail bait. That’s nasty”. I said “sorry sweetheart but 18 is plenty legal and the fact that I’m 36 and can still get looks from younger women pisses you off doesn’t it?”lol

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyone else??
I don't connect as well with women who don't have kids. Being a parent is a fundamental part of who I am.

As for child-less women being selfish, inflexible, or difficult to date, I haven't really experienced it. I don't have much of a tolerance for bad attitudes though, so it may be more about me.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a male friend, late 40's, never married, no kids and women constantly think there is something wrong with him. He now tells them that he was engaged to a girl, but they broke it off. This usually lowers their guards and they feel better about him.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a male friend, late 40's, never married, no kids and women constantly think there is something wrong with him. He now tells them that he was engaged to a girl, but they broke it off. This usually lowers their guards and they feel better about him.
meh if that really makes then that annoyed, then he should just tell he is divorced or something, funny is I kinda can see that happening to me, i'm sure don't want to settle, dating around when I feel like and being single is what I like the most

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a friend too, same deal. She was married for 2 years / then divorced.
No kids and never will as she's 47. We've known her since high school and she's always been High Maintenance. Very High. Most men see through it and won't even go near her. Usually the case right..

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, if I ever hear of a woman over 30 who tells me she's never been in a serious relationship it's red flag nation. It just is what it is. Not normal. I feel the same way about women who live at home over 30.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh if that really makes then that annoyed, then he should just tell he is divorced or something, funny is I kinda can see that happening to me, i'm sure don't want to settle, dating around when I feel like and being single is what I like the most
A few minutes on google and you can figure out if someone was married or not. It will be easily proven you weren't. Never good to lie when its so easily to prove.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few minutes on google and you can figure out if someone was married or not. It will be easily proven you weren't. Never good to lie when its so easily to prove.
here is the deal, you can marry but not be marry, its all about laws really, in some places you are only legally married IF you did a civil marriage, religious ones don't count, also it will depend on how much digital info you let go, searching over the net would require that info on it, older people changes are they don't have that much info on it, plus if anyone really did a background check like that, would you want to stay with then?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've described a human trait, not a female trait.

If someone is in their 50's, some-what attractive and chose not to marry, then by default, they're accustomed to a certain freedom with little reason to compromise.
Is this marital material? Probably not.
Is it selfish? Only if you are trying to change the person into being what you want rather than accepting who they are.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Asian girls can be an exception. If it hasn't worked out for them by age 30 they are pretty much considered Grandmas and ignored by the Asian guys.
Of course.

Sad but true.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might as well date a man. She ain't a woman

Probably not even ovulating anymore

Her genes have been weeded out

No need for a church service, take her straight down

Have a nice trip