***Never lose your frame or backpedal when you're an a**hole***

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never Backslide...

If you do something that breaks rapport on an extreme level, whether it be cheating or yelling the **** out of her, DO NOT back pedal. Instinctively when men do something wrong on this level, we apologize dearly because we’ve been conditioned to believe that it’s the right thing to do. But often times, the right thing to do morally is not the best thing to do for a relationship. Rapport and attraction have an interesting dynamic. When you build attraction, you can break rapport. But you build rapport, you must never break attraction. Remember that women are NOT turned on by men they only have rapport with, the subtext of attraction is a critical element. Without it, all rapport gets funneled through an LJBF filter.

What if at the times you failed or pissed off any of your exes you were been seeing other girls at the same time? What if you were fighting *****es off with a stick at the time? All hotter. All kinder. All more generous and less needy than your girlfriend? How would you react to her tests? Would you feel guilty or like I’m taking advantage for accepting anything from this one girl? Wouldn’t everything you HAVE done been rapport enough?”

I realized it was this very sort of thinking that I HAD with girls regardless of my status. My focus on my life’s purpose however was my “other girl”. It’s only when I actually did show caring in response to their anger
at me that things got ****ed up.

A girl does NOT know you aren’t seeing other girls. SHE does NOT know your history. She DOES NOT know no matter what you do or how you act that you are not higher value. There’s always doubt.

While that’s all clear and to an extent obvious, when a guy naturally assumes the only thing keeper her to you is your value… he get’s out and stays out of the specifics of his narrative… he’s free to see the subjectivity of it all. That his response (I.e. confidence) is the single most important indicator to her. Her feelings conform to yours eventually. You are the one leading the relationship.

Dogs don’t understand sympathy towards them. Likewise a strong sense of empathy can KILL your chances. You think you’re showing humanity and equanimity to your girl with an apology or revealing that you do in fact have a conscience. She does NOT interpret it that way.

The concepts of framing, irrational self confidence, making your mission your priority… they all make the most sense only from this Alpha perspective. It’s not that each man doesn’t naturally want these things or even on many levels already believe they’re correct ways of thinking. It’s accepting that females are truly incapable of knowing themselves. That they are NOT men. Their thinking is based in social fluidity.

*GUYS. When you screw up (and you will). You MUST REMEMBER your societally programmed/expected responses and EVEN your very sense of empathy or right and wrong is malleable. Think like you have options. Imagine you’ve been passing them up to be with this girl. Imagine everything you have with this girl, there are already other girls who do more. How do you feel now? What do you think now? Are you selfish? Have you been taking her for granted? Treating her poorly? Didn’t care enough? Played games? No. You’re a man who finally screwed up while trying to put pearls in a pigs ear. A man who has a run of better girls, but chose her.* All this is exactly what she’s afraid of. She wants to know for sure. All the **** that’s inside her. The things she’s done. What she’s thought. Is she good enough? “Can this guy handle ALL of me?”

Don’t break. She needs you not to break. Own your ****.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it worth trying to build and have a committed and meaningful relationship with a member of the opposite sex if you're going to be punished for displaying a sense of consciousness or empathy?

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
Why is it worth trying to build and have a committed and meaningful relationship with a member of the opposite sex if you're going to be punished for displaying a sense of consciousness or empathy?
Exactly...what kind of relationship is THAT?

Especially since when you go into an LTR, it's obvious you already love them and empathy is apart of love.

I would never respect anyone who chooses not to "emphathize". I mean, empathy is an important part of relationships. When someone decides to be a-hole and not even acknowledge they were, that questions my feelings because it wasn't the caring, empathetic person I fell in love with. I was attracted to an empathetic, sweet, generous, loving and caring person. Now they changed? Lol. New person now, hein?

Only messed up b1tches who have been through a LOT of relationships behave this way. Think about it. Girls/women who have been through 10+ relationships and slept with 50 guys are DESENSITIZED to ANYTHING GOOD.

Gawd :crazy:

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ im going to assume you are a woman

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instantnoodles said:
Exactly...what kind of relationship is THAT?

Especially since when you go into an LTR, it's obvious you already love them and empathy is apart of love.

I would never respect anyone who chooses not to "emphathize". I mean, empathy is an important part of relationships. When someone decides to be a-hole and not even acknowledge they were, that questions my feelings because it wasn't the caring, empathetic person I fell in love with. I was attracted to an empathetic, sweet, generous, loving and caring person. Now they changed? Lol. New person now, hein?

Only messed up b1tches who have been through a LOT of relationships behave this way. Think about it. Girls/women who have been through 10+ relationships and slept with 50 guys are DESENSITIZED to ANYTHING GOOD.

Gawd :crazy:
Apologizing for an action because your woman disapproves comes from a place of weakness instead of dominance.

I would assume that the "empathetic, sweet, generous, loving and caring person" White knight beta you "fell in love with" would gain some attraction points if he stuck to his guns no matter right/wrong. Instead - under your "logic" (not what governs your attraction towards him) he will turn to putty in your hands and you'll be questioning your feelings giving him the speech (I love you but just not in love with you)

I do agree that the characteristics you mention are important in a LTR when balanced correctly, however they need to come from a different place than being reactive to your hissy fit disapproval in order to maintain your rapport instead of attraction.

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Apologizing for an action because your woman disapproves comes from a place of weakness instead of dominance.

I would assume that the "empathetic, sweet, generous, loving and caring person" White knight beta you "fell in love with" would gain some attraction points if he stuck to his guns no matter right/wrong. Instead - under your "logic" (not what governs your attraction towards him) he will turn to putty in your hands and you'll be questioning your feelings giving him the speech (I love you but just not in love with you)

I do agree that the characteristics you mention are important in a LTR when balanced correctly, however they need to come from a different place than being reactive to your hissy fit disapproval in order to maintain your rapport instead of attraction.
YOU think that way. I DON'T. If I did something wrong, I apologize because I CARE. I think simplistically. Apologizing shouldn't make someone lose attraction that has been there for even over a year...no matter how big the mistake, just apologize.

When you make an effort, it will be simple for me to forgive. Forgiveness is a beautiful thing.

Someone who rejects an apology is just an ugly creature inside anyway.

Actually, my love never faded. Don't get confused with anger and love. Whether you're angry, sad or depression, love is always there. He wasn't beta. I would only say that "love not in love" quote is when they do something BAD and never acknowledge it. Ugh

This happened once and I took it back when he proved he wasn't an evil person. I was happy to see he had a good heart deep down.

It's that easy.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Never Backslide...

If you do something that breaks rapport on an extreme level, whether it be cheating or yelling the **** out of her, DO NOT back pedal. Instinctively when men do something wrong on this level, we apologize dearly because we’ve been conditioned to believe that it’s the right thing to do. But often times, the right thing to do morally is not the best thing to do for a relationship. Rapport and attraction have an interesting dynamic. When you build attraction, you can break rapport. But you build rapport, you must never break attraction. Remember that women are NOT turned on by men they only have rapport with, the subtext of attraction is a critical element. Without it, all rapport gets funneled through an LJBF filter.

What if at the times you failed or pissed off any of your exes you were been seeing other girls at the same time? What if you were fighting *****es off with a stick at the time? All hotter. All kinder. All more generous and less needy than your girlfriend? How would you react to her tests? Would you feel guilty or like I’m taking advantage for accepting anything from this one girl? Wouldn’t everything you HAVE done been rapport enough?”

I realized it was this very sort of thinking that I HAD with girls regardless of my status. My focus on my life’s purpose however was my “other girl”. It’s only when I actually did show caring in response to their anger
at me that things got ****ed up.

A girl does NOT know you aren’t seeing other girls. SHE does NOT know your history. She DOES NOT know no matter what you do or how you act that you are not higher value. There’s always doubt.

While that’s all clear and to an extent obvious, when a guy naturally assumes the only thing keeper her to you is your value… he get’s out and stays out of the specifics of his narrative… he’s free to see the subjectivity of it all. That his response (I.e. confidence) is the single most important indicator to her. Her feelings conform to yours eventually. You are the one leading the relationship.

Dogs don’t understand sympathy towards them. Likewise a strong sense of empathy can KILL your chances. You think you’re showing humanity and equanimity to your girl with an apology or revealing that you do in fact have a conscience. She does NOT interpret it that way.

The concepts of framing, irrational self confidence, making your mission your priority… they all make the most sense only from this Alpha perspective. It’s not that each man doesn’t naturally want these things or even on many levels already believe they’re correct ways of thinking. It’s accepting that females are truly incapable of knowing themselves. That they are NOT men. Their thinking is based in social fluidity.

*GUYS. When you screw up (and you will). You MUST REMEMBER your societally programmed/expected responses and EVEN your very sense of empathy or right and wrong is malleable. Think like you have options. Imagine you’ve been passing them up to be with this girl. Imagine everything you have with this girl, there are already other girls who do more. How do you feel now? What do you think now? Are you selfish? Have you been taking her for granted? Treating her poorly? Didn’t care enough? Played games? No. You’re a man who finally screwed up while trying to put pearls in a pigs ear. A man who has a run of better girls, but chose her.* All this is exactly what she’s afraid of. She wants to know for sure. All the **** that’s inside her. The things she’s done. What she’s thought. Is she good enough? “Can this guy handle ALL of me?”

Don’t break. She needs you not to break. Own your ****.
Nice. Ive seen this happen with a few friends of mine and other friends who decide to say sorry and do things to "make up" for the wrong. You wouldnt believe how their girlfriends responded. The friends who apologized seemed to get blown off and the girlfriends would seem disgusted. How strange. Why would she be disgusted at the fact that her BF is trying to apologize and "make things right"? I guess that makes him look weak and she loses respect for him? Im not sure but I have seen my other friends argue with their GF's and not seem to give a sh!t at all no matter if he was wrong or right. He wouldnt call or text to apologize for nothing. Days later shes over his house gettin banged. One of my other friends, One of my best friends actually, is a real nut case but after everything... His GF who has claimed to hate him, and countless "Fvck You's" and hitting him and yelling at him to leave her alone "forever" she's contacts him to say she misses and loves him :confused:

Men are getting soft in todays western world. I admit I've been guilty of this also sometimes because according to everyone, "Be a man and say sorry" Gets me no where. I may sometimes get away with some Beta things because girls think im hot but i dont wanna make it a habit. It's not a coincidence that when im at my very BEST and bedding a lot of girls is when i give the least amount of sh*t.

I'll tell you a quick story. Early in the year i was dating this blonde, blue eyes, huge (Natural) rack and beautiful body/face. solid 9 and we had dinner at her APT with her 3 other friends. 2 were divorced and one was a single mom (but hot lol) anyway... after i ate i laid back on the couch and watched the Knicks play. One of her friends made jokes about keeping guys in check and when my girl said "Yeah i got him in check" I reached for my Leather jacket and stood up in front of all of them and said "What did you say?" She QUICKLY said she was joking and a min later came to sit on my lap. All of those other witches looked pissed at me and i stood my ground strongly. Later that night i pounded her so hard i made her squirt.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
instantnoodles said:
YOU think that way. I DON'T. If I did something wrong, I apologize because I CARE. I think simplistically. Apologizing shouldn't make someone lose attraction that has been there for even over a year...no matter how big the mistake, just apologize.

When you make an effort, it will be simple for me to forgive. Forgiveness is a beautiful thing.

Someone who rejects an apology is just an ugly creature inside anyway.

Actually, my love never faded. Don't get confused with anger and love. Whether you're angry, sad or depression, love is always there. He wasn't beta. I would only say that "love not in love" quote is when they do something BAD and never acknowledge it. Ugh

This happened once and I took it back when he proved he wasn't an evil person. I was happy to see he had a good heart deep down.

It's that easy.
You should never apologize if you believe what you did was right and justified. Be a man of conviction.