Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never let a girl put on a condom.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I just want you not to forget to always put on and check your condoms. Because some girls are a trip some try to rig the condoms by poking holes through them and other things so they can bust. Remeber always check before you inject.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, thanks man!

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonDadda
Did you get someone that way?
I am in a LTR and I have sex with my gf between 10-15 times a week or maybe more. The first few times I let her put on the condom. But she is fallen for me hard and she loves me and says she wants my baby. She said she doesn't want a baby now but if we had one she would keep it. I got nervous so I have been over protective. We had ran out of condoms last night and she wanted me to go without one. DJs DO NOT let them talk you into having unprotected sex it's more than likely a trap. I care about my girl alot but I care about my future more.

Ya'll be safe.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
DJs DO NOT let them talk you into having unprotected sex it's more than likely a trap. I care about my girl alot but I care about my future more.
This is very good advice. I have followed this religiously. Even if the girl is on Birth Patrol pills, using a condom will further decrease the chance of accidental pregnancy.

My ex used to get pissed off at me for never having sex without a condom. I told her that I am not ready to bring a child into the world, and she was forced to comply with this.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
This is very good advice. I have followed this religiously. Even if the girl is on Birth Patrol pills, using a condom will further decrease the chance of accidental pregnancy.

My ex used to get pissed off at me for never having sex without a condom. I told her that I am not ready to bring a child into the world, and she was forced to comply with this.
Being firm in your morals will only help you in the long run. BP knows what I'm talking about. I don't care if she never wants you touch you again OUR life is more important than a night of lust. Forget about getting her pregnant what about STD's and other things.

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony

same here! She would sometimes get mad at me! I stuck to my guns!

Unruly4Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
As amazing as it sounds I have never had sex without a condom. Hell, I don't even know what it feels like. Condoms, to me, are just another part of my Johnson and it would be REALLY weird to not have one on.

Cheers.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice man...there are some girls out there who when in fear of u leaving them will try to sabotage the condom and try to get pregnant to keep u. ive never experieced such a woman before but i have friends who are suspicious they have been screwed that way. always use your condoms...

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unruly4Me
As amazing as it sounds I have never had sex without a condom. Hell, I don't even know what it feels like. Condoms, to me, are just another part of my Johnson and it would be REALLY weird to not have one on.

Cheers.
you dont know what your missing out on! i feels a fair bit better.

also 10-15 times a week??? damn

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think having sex with any woman who's not on the pill, with or without a condom, is crazy. Condoms don't break very often but it happens and it only takes one time and next thing you know you've got a kid on the way. It's happened to people I know.

The pill is the safest form of birth control. I've been in several LTRs where she was on the pill and we didn't use condoms and everything was fine. Even if you are going to use condoms to protect yourself (which you should anyway unless you're exclusive LTR and have both been tested for std's), she should still be on the pill.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJinArizona
... The pill is the safest form of birth control. ...
Tell that to my sister, who had ALL FOUR of her kids while on the pill! :D (Actually, I think there are a couple of other nieces and nephews that were conceived while the women were on the pill, too.)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eee Gads, 4 kids on the pill

I will definitely need to start wrapping it up.

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJinArizona
Condoms don't break very often but it happens and it only takes one time and next thing you know you've got a kid on the way. It's happened to people I know.
Ok, but there is a pill you, no, rather girl - can take AFTER, even 24 hours, and it`s fine. At least here in Poland... (named pospirol or something) it happend to few of my friends and thats what they did about it.

And btw - this post is a right place to ask this question:

What is the difference, sex with and without condom, I mean in terms of pleasure. Big diff., small? What are your opinions?

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With and without a condom is a huge difference, at least in my opinion. I've gone without in LTRs and really miss it, doing it with a condom doesn't feel half as good.

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Pleasure Plus condoms? I didn't believe their claims that it's the best-feeling condom on the market but I tried them and it's true. Still not as good as the real thing (can't feel the wetness, etc) but better than any other condom I've tried. Anyone else used them??

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to some girls and they say that the ribbed condoms don't really do anything for them? My dad said that lifestyles are like wearing nothing at all that was false.

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pleasure Plus feel great, they're loose around the head and are textured and lubed inside to simulate the feel of a puzzy. Still not like the real thing but better than the rest so far.