“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Never have I ever - Netflix TV-show

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
There is this show on Netflix out called "Never Have I Ever". It looks like a tween chick-flick TV-show. I saw the first few minutes of it and then shut it off right away and it had me thinking. This is exactly what incel/ethnicel is all about. You have a TV show that's supposed to show representation of "women of colour", but then it shows them salivating and trying to get trophy white boyfriends and there are no ethnic guys or black guys.

I've looked at Kim's Convenience which was a Korean ethnic show, but it didn't come across as that bad (ie at least the Korean girl liked a Black police officer earlier on Season 1 and was not "white's only" deal), or the set-up of the show didn't lend itself to that vibe. But I'm like seriously. It also has a high rating, and a number of good reviews (no awards or anything like that), and I'm figuring there is going to be a next generation population of ethnicel happas and other mixed races with white father's who are going to end up incel because of the culture that's reinforced by TV-shows like this.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Great game to pick up chicks in a bar...

No idea about the show
 
Top