Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never have I ever - Netflix TV-show

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this show on Netflix out called "Never Have I Ever". It looks like a tween chick-flick TV-show. I saw the first few minutes of it and then shut it off right away and it had me thinking. This is exactly what incel/ethnicel is all about. You have a TV show that's supposed to show representation of "women of colour", but then it shows them salivating and trying to get trophy white boyfriends and there are no ethnic guys or black guys.

I've looked at Kim's Convenience which was a Korean ethnic show, but it didn't come across as that bad (ie at least the Korean girl liked a Black police officer earlier on Season 1 and was not "white's only" deal), or the set-up of the show didn't lend itself to that vibe. But I'm like seriously. It also has a high rating, and a number of good reviews (no awards or anything like that), and I'm figuring there is going to be a next generation population of ethnicel happas and other mixed races with white father's who are going to end up incel because of the culture that's reinforced by TV-shows like this.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great game to pick up chicks in a bar...

No idea about the show