Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Had a Girlfriend? 15 Reasons Why You're Still Single

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An article detailing why men don’t have a girlfriend. The 15 reasons summarized.

Very good arguments, IF the girl is a VIRGIN. If the girl is NOT a VIRGIN, all the arguments are GARBAGE. A man shouldn’t have to anything but exist if the girl is NOT a virgin.

Thoughts?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the virgin disqualfier. At 47 years old now (but still a young gen-Xer), most, if not all gen-X, Millenials, and even some gen-Zs are not virgins. That really boils down to your one statement, that we should just exist, to which I put "ha ha" as I realize this is a satirical thread.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 reasons why you've never had a girlfriend?

How bout, 15 reasons why you've never dated a girl?

I would like to see that.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of these 15 reasons are a big part of why men struggle in the mating environment and don't have a girlfriend in the present moment. There are men who have had girlfriends in the past that still struggle with many of these 15 things and don't have generally good outcomes in dating.
You are right, but they struggle or “don’t care” it’s due to the girls age and virginity. How is a man supposed to care with any girl anywhere in her 30s?

A while ago, I was set up blind date with a 37 year old woman. The ”set-up ees” told me the girl was never married, no children, and wanted to do so as soon as possible, and that she was good looking. We met at a coffee shop. She looked pretty good.

You don’t want to know how bad I dressed and looked. I didn’t care at all at all. What the hell am I going to do with 37 year old woman? I know the girl has slept with 20 guys and now is looking for a provider. How is a guy supposed to care, seriously?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is a man supposed to care with any girl anywhere in her 30s?

A while ago, I was set up blind date with a 37 year old woman. The ”set-up ees” told me the girl was never married, no children, and wanted to do so as soon as possible, and that she was good looking. We met at a coffee shop. She looked pretty good.

You don’t want to know how bad I dressed and looked. I didn’t care at all at all. What the hell am I going to do with 37 year old woman? I know the girl has slept with 20 guys and now is looking for a provider. How is a guy supposed to care, seriously?
Plenty of men would be excited to go on a date with a childless 37 year old who isn't overweight. A never married 37 year old childless woman who is good looking will get even more men excited about the prospect of a date with her. The typical guy in his 30s/40s is a pusssy beggar who will settle for any mediocre to subpar woman close to his own age, so a better than average 37 year old is an exciting prospect for these guys.

The only downside about the 37 year old you described is that she wants children soon. That would likely reduce her ability to get into an extended relationship but she has such abundance that she'd still have a lot of prospects. Pusssy beggar guys in their 30s/40s often will commit to an single mom, so a childless woman would get these guys and more.

After age 35, a lot of available men fall into one of the following 2 categories....
  • Childless men who do not want children
  • Single fathers who do not want more children
As a result, it becomes more challenging for childless women who want children in their 30s to date. But with female abundance in Western nations, they usually can find enough prospects.

Childless women in their 30s who don't want children are attractive to similarly aged childless men, especially the ones who aren't career-focused "boss girls". Childless women in their 30s who don't want children are not easy to find, either on dating apps or from real world approaching.

The women in their 30s who usually don't want kids in the future are single moms who don't want more children. Due to increasing levels of male thirst, plenty of single moms have an abundance of options. It's true that a lot of those options are men who solely want sex from men and don't want a relationship but there are enough guys who would take a single mom option over being an incel/guy who experiences long droughts.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, but they struggle or “don’t care” it’s due to the girls age and virginity. How is a man supposed to care with any girl anywhere in her 30s?

Did you tap it?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The friends I know who’ve never had a GF were 3-5/10 in looks with nerd social skills issues.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16. You're not focused on self-improvement rather posting or complaining on internet forums.
All of Sosuave “self improvement self improvement self improvement” For sure, if the girl is young and sexy and a virgin.

But to self improve for a 30+ something non virgin women who wants a provider, wants to make the relatIonship “legal”, and wants the option to destroy the man and “cash out“ if she meets another man taller and sexier.

Tough to self improve if that is light at the end of the tunnel.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of Sosuave “self improvement self improvement self improvement” For sure, if the girl is young and sexy and a virgin.

But to self improve for a 30+ something non virgin women who wants a provider, wants to make the relatIonship “legal”, and wants the option to destroy the man and “cash out“ if she meets another man taller and sexier.

Tough to self improve if that is light at the end of the tunnel.
Most men are not interacting with virgins anymore when they are interacting with women after ages 18-19.

There are plenty of men out there whose only options in their home nation are to interact with age 30+ women with numerous past sexual partners. These are typically men in their mid-30s and beyond.

Men don't have to make any relationship "legal". Men are the gatekeepers to commitment. Men don't have to commit in any way if they don't want to commit. For men interacting with age 30+ women, the extent of commitment can easily be exclusive non-marital girlfriend. Some men don't even need to do that and only interact 30s/40s women in casual, non-committed sexual arrangements for many years.

Sex with women age 30+ with numerous past sexual partners is a better option for men than a life without sex. Self improvement can help a man achieve that.