Never Go on a Date With a Woman Who Demands a Dinner Date

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kornelija Slunjski (KokoBeaute on social media) lays in this video why she refuses all coffee dates, all walk in the park dates, and all drinks date.

She is a Croatian who has lived in New York City and now lives in Miami. She won't accept any date other than a dinner date in a restaurant for a first date. She says she won't accept a coffee date because she has a Nespresso machine in her home that makes coffee. If we use her rationale, she also has a microwave, stove, and oven in her home too and those appliances can be used to make food at home. She has no reason to demand a dinner date using the Nespresso machine logic. It's amazing that she doesn't perceive that logical extension.

Anyway, dinner dates in restaurants stink for so many reasons. I can't believe in 2022 that there are still men suggesting them as first dates. That's especially bad when the date is arranged via swipe app or DM on social media, and that's how most dates get arranged now. You're spending a lot of time and money with someone who you know nothing about and have no in-person basis of interacting.

It is fortunate that most women don't follow KokoBeaute's advice and only consider dinner dates as the only acceptable first date.

I think a lot of Kornelija's first dates have been arranged through in-person means.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time a girl tries to dictate the the place/time for a first date immediately dismiss her. They aren't dateable. Be thankful you figured it out so quickly.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Olive Garden the other day and aside from the mediocre food, the prices were quite agreeable so I wouldn't mind a date there.

I wouldn't be taking a girl who intentionally demands the most expensive date she can think of anywhere though.

The girl in the OP looks like the kind of girl who only knows how to spend other people's money. Be wary of girls wearing $1000 outfits and $500 worth of makeup.

Reaction score
Kornelija Slunjski (KokoBeaute on social media) lays in this video why she refuses all coffee dates, all walk in the park dates, and all drinks date.
I typically bait and switch girls like this. I setup a meeting at a sushi restaurant and when she's on her way I text her I have a business zoom meeting and to come to my condo instead. I've banged a hot girl this way who would have only accepted dinner otherwise. Funny thing is, next time I texted her to meet again she kept sending me pictures of her life with a strong suggestions of restaurants. Also just after banging her in my bed she was asking that we go to a very expensive massage place lol. I sent her d*ck pics and she never came back.

Another option if she's not hot enough to bother is for example to ask the girl if she's gonna pay for it because I'm poor. The goal is to just toy with the girl, to "sacrifice" her for my funny text games and my own entertainment.

I'm not saying I've never fallen for these c*nts' tricks. Recently I paid $10 of taxi to a girl so she goes home after I f*cked here even though she was a sl*ut. Because she was 19 and a hot. Another time a 30-ish corporate c*nt managed to have me pay her cake at a starbucks. These stories never ended up well for me. I have found out it's always better to be a stingy assh*le. Girls respect that much better, at least with me that's what works the best.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any time a girl tries to dictate the the place/time for a first date immediately dismiss her. They aren't dateable. Be thankful you figured it out so quickly.
Yeah. Unfortunately with 6.5s to 8s a lot of them will play games like this. I think the best is to always remember that online girls are mostly weirdos or losers so they are not worth me bothering to make any effort. So it's my way or f*ck off.

Reaction score
I can't believe in 2022 that there are still men suggesting them as first dates. That's especially bad when the date is arranged via swipe app or DM on social media, and that's how most dates get arranged now. You're spending a lot of time and money with someone who you know nothing about and have no in-person basis of interacting.
Unfortunately in some places, such as Bangkok, if you want a 7 who speaks good english and is pale, you kind of have to play along with these kind of princess attitudes. I'm not saying that it's worth it, but it's the reality in some cities.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why they really demand one, particularly if you met online or very briefly in real life. If you don;t click, imagine how awkward it is just sitting there for at least an hour (assuming neither of you walk off) with someone you're not getting along with?

I've never liked dinner dates, tbh don't really care for eating out full stop. For me not the best place for building a vibe/attraction.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’d take her to the restaurant I have a drink with her and if by the end of the drink and ordering food I think it’s going nowhere fast, i’ve excuse myself to the bathroom but then just walk out tell the hostess “I’m at that table over there, here’s $25 for my drink, it includes a tip”, and leave. That’ll teach them.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She is a Croatian who has lived in New York City and now lives in Miami. She won't accept any date other than a dinner date in a restaurant for a first date. She says she won't accept a coffee date because she has a Nespresso machine in her home that makes coffee. If we use her rationale, she also has a microwave, stove, and oven in her home too and those appliances can be used to make food at home. She has no reason to demand a dinner date using the Nespresso machine logic. It's amazing that she doesn't perceive that logical extension.

Anyway, dinner dates in restaurants stink for so many reasons. I can't believe in 2022 that there are still men suggesting them as first dates. That's especially bad when the date is arranged via swipe app or DM on social media, and that's how most dates get arranged now. You're spending a lot of time and money with someone who you know nothing about and have no in-person basis of interacting.

It is fortunate that most women don't follow KokoBeaute's advice and only consider dinner dates as the only acceptable first date.

I think a lot of Kornelija's first dates have been arranged through in-person means.
women who demand first dinner dates are also poor

makes no sense to deal with gold diggers , unless you really have the money are ok with it

a dinner for 2 in a good restaurant is like 300-400 dollars

few people can afford to do this on a regular basis

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. If the woman was met in person from cold or warm approach (an event), a dinner first date is indeed appropriate.

If the woman was met online, dinner date should never be the first meeting. She could be a whale, catfish, or a transgender for all you know.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 32 and has had a constant boyfriend in 2022.

I went to Olive Garden the other day and aside from the mediocre food, the prices were quite agreeable so I wouldn't mind a date there.
Kornelija would not be ok with an Olive Garden first date or early stage date. You might be able to get away with Olive Garden with an established girlfriend. Olive Garden is the definition of mediocrity and not authentically Italian.

I can't believe in 2022 that there are still men suggesting them as first dates. That's especially bad when the date is arranged via swipe app or DM on social media, and that's how most dates get arranged now. You're spending a lot of time and money with someone who you know nothing about and have no in-person basis of interacting.
Unfortunately in some places, such as Bangkok, if you want a 7 who speaks good english and is pale, you kind of have to play along with these kind of princess attitudes. I'm not saying that it's worth it, but it's the reality in some cities.
I was referring to men in major US metro areas offering first date dinners to women mainly on Tinder and Hinge. It happens. I knew a woman who I would have rated as a 5 in her mid-30s getting dinner date offers on Tinder and Hinge in 2021 and earlier in this year. That was ridiculous. Good info on Bangkok though.

Not sure why they really demand one, particularly if you met online or very briefly in real life.
Most don't demand one. Since I've never had a social circle capable of arranging dates for me, I've arranged dates over the years via technological means or short in-person interaction means. That's not ideal at all for dinner.

If the woman was met in person from cold or warm approach (an event), a dinner first date is indeed appropriate.

If the woman was met online, dinner date should never be the first meeting. She could be a whale, catfish, or a transgender for all you know.
Warm approach is a maybe for dinner. There are also degrees of warm approach. I think there is a difference between a warm approach of a contact of your younger sister or a cousin vs. some woman who plays on another team in your co-ed kickball or volleyball team and you've already socialized in the post game bar with her.

If it is some woman you stopped in a park, the grocery store, and a walking path and talked to for 5-10 mins, that doesn't warrant a dinner.

Never from a swipe app or DM on Twitter/Instagram.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I'm not saying I've never fallen for these c*nts' tricks. Recently I paid $10 of taxi to a girl so she goes home after I f*cked here even though she was a sl*ut. Because she was 19 and a hot.
$10 To bang a hot 19 y/o is nothing. This is a good thing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I paid $10 of taxi to a girl so she goes home after I f*cked here even though she was a sl*ut. Because she was 19 and a hot.
$10 To bang a hot 19 y/o is nothing. This is a good thing.
I agree. This is a good deal if that was the only cost to bang a hot 19 year old.

Another time a 30-ish corporate c*nt managed to have me pay her cake at a starbucks. These stories never ended up well for me. I have found out it's always better to be a stingy assh*le. Girls respect that much better, at least with me that's what works the best.
Stuff like that adds up if it happens like 10 times in 2 months and you don't get any 2nd dates/sex out of those interactions. Even inexpensive dates are bad when the woman bails on the interaction when you haven't banged her but still want to bang her.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and you know what OP, she is going to get what she wants. If there is one stereotype in my head that has been shattered to pieces in my time in Miami, it's that Latin men have good game. Maybe some do but boy oh boy Latin and Italian men are perhaps some of the biggest simps on the planet. Miami has that fake wealth culture so dudes in debt dressed like they work for an important company spoil women like crazy. It is a thing in wealthy Latino culture for women to be treated like princesses and spoiled to the core, which is why I laugh whenever dudes hype up South America unless they want lower class green card chasers.

The reason I mention that is because it pours over on to the Miami dating scene and culture. Dudes here, if they are not getting girls through game (which rarely any of them are), are usually big time simps that take them out to overpriced restaurants. I am talking $60 for some freaking overrated Ceviche that tastes awful bro lol. Whatever complex that woman has, it has been fed and nourished well by the Miami culture.

I also think that it is a good chance to bring up how overrated European women are despite the hype they get. This chick moved to NYC because she had some fashion business. Euro women who get into that fashion life are some of the biggest prudes, most disrespectful, and always covering up for some insecurity. However, rich dudes with no game will take these women who are struggling financially and desperate for their next paycheck. The cycle repeats itself.

If you do not think that Euro women are just as trashy, narcissistic, and awful as American women by now, I don't know what to tell you.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and you know what OP, she is going to get what she wants. If there is one stereotype in my head that has been shattered to pieces in my time in Miami, it's that Latin men have good game. Maybe some do but boy oh boy Latin and Italian men are perhaps some of the biggest simps on the planet. Miami has that fake wealth culture so dudes in debt dressed like they work for an important company spoil women like crazy. It is a thing in wealthy Latino culture for women to be treated like princesses and spoiled to the core, which is why I laugh whenever dudes hype up South America unless they want lower class green card chasers.

The reason I mention that is because it pours over on to the Miami dating scene and culture. Dudes here, if they are not getting girls through game (which rarely any of them are), are usually big time simps that take them out to overpriced restaurants. I am talking $60 for some freaking overrated Ceviche that tastes awful bro lol. Whatever complex that woman has, it has been fed and nourished well by the Miami culture.

I also think that it is a good chance to bring up how overrated European women are despite the hype they get. This chick moved to NYC because she had some fashion business. Euro women who get into that fashion life are some of the biggest prudes, most disrespectful, and always covering up for some insecurity. However, rich dudes with no game will take these women who are struggling financially and desperate for their next paycheck. The cycle repeats itself.

If you do not think that Euro women are just as trashy, narcissistic, and awful as American women by now, I don't know what to tell you.
if you have to pay ( especially at the beginning ) , it means that you do not have a smv high enough in comparison to her