"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

never gave me her number...

attugc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
but one of my friends (whom im no longer friends with) did....
IL was moderate, but i know ill never get the chance to hang out with her if i dont call her....

should I do it? I may look like a stalker, no?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

unixguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by attugc
im thinking i need an excuse to talk to this *****
well first of all if you think she is a ***** you dont need to talk to her.

2nd of all .. she is not that much of a **** if you want to hang out with her. And if she is you are the one who is a *****.

3rd.. you are not going to get anywhere with her .. if you keep thinking of her as a *****.

learn to respect your women ..


unixguy
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Nah man , you're calling her cos you're interested , don't try and fool her into thinking you just want to be her friend.

Call her up and ask her out , if ashe likes you she'll be glad you did and if she doesn't then FTOB.
 

attugc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
Originally posted by unixguy
well first of all if you think she is a ***** you dont need to talk to her.

2nd of all .. she is not that much of a **** if you want to hang out with her. And if she is you are the one who is a *****.

3rd.. you are not going to get anywhere with her .. if you keep thinking of her as a *****.

learn to respect your women ..


unixguy
sorry listening to some music that inspired me to call her a "*****"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
You call if you get the number from her directly. If you have to go through others to get it, you'll creep her out. You come off as weak, weird and desperate. This is a bad idea most times--and look at your thinking here: "if I don't use it, I'll never get another chance..." Reeks of initial symptoms of one-itis and desperation. Basically--you're starting off with 2 strikes against you.

Try it, though, if the idea won't leave you alone. See how it goes, learn something.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by attugc
im thinking i need an excuse to talk to this *****
Your excuse is that you're a man, you want to be with women, and she happens to interest you at the time.

But if SHE didn't give you the number, then don't get it from her friend(s). That's just weak. Go to her in person, be charismatic, and invite her out.

If she says no, move on. :p
 
Top