Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
well first of all if you think she is a ***** you dont need to talk to her.Originally posted by attugc
im thinking i need an excuse to talk to this *****
sorry listening to some music that inspired me to call her a "*****"Originally posted by unixguy
well first of all if you think she is a ***** you dont need to talk to her.
2nd of all .. she is not that much of a **** if you want to hang out with her. And if she is you are the one who is a *****.
3rd.. you are not going to get anywhere with her .. if you keep thinking of her as a *****.
learn to respect your women ..
unixguy
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Your excuse is that you're a man, you want to be with women, and she happens to interest you at the time.Originally posted by attugc
im thinking i need an excuse to talk to this *****