Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never, ever look back

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, remember one thing:

never look back

"when you screw up, screw up bad and dont look back" is what my coach used to say and damn was he right. fvck up with a girl? move on, dont look back...but u must keep in mind to learn from what u screwed up on and NEVER make the same mistake.

i think the problem with some comin up dj's out there is that they worry too much about screwin up. when they do screw up, they just die about thinkin about what they did wrong and wish they could rewind that act and redo it be right. NO! never think that men, sh!t happens for a reason, never ever ever ever regret anything.

LIVE ON...time does not turn back and you should either!

payce,
wu

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally disagree.
Does a football coach not re-play video of team's mistakes from last sunday nights game? You look back, you see HOW you f*cked up. Then you look forward and don't make the same mistake. It should be that quick and simple.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right that was what i meant, you dont look back to moan and groan on what you did wrong, you look back to learn from what u messed up on. What the main idea of this post was to not feel sad about what happened, you move on.

payce,
wu

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
fvck up with a girl? move on, dont look back...but u must keep in mind to learn from what u screwed up on and NEVER make the same mistake.
yes.

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The MOST important thing is to learn from your mistakes... I actually have a dating notebook and after each relationship ends, whether it's short-term or long-term, I think of EVERYTHING I did wrong and write it down. I also think of everything wrong with her that I failed to see or chose to ignore and I write it all down. The trend is that each time I make less mistakes and things go better the next time.

Remember, every girl is practice for the next one.

It's also easy to remain positive and get over a breakup fast when you realize that it gets better every time.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah totally dont look back... The past is gone, you cant change it, so just see what you did wrong, AND DONT DO IT NEXT TIME...

Think of past screwed up relationships as experiences.

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
The important thing is to realize where the mistake was made, and to not do that same mistake again.

I've heard this before : "Only learn what a given situation is teaching. A cat that gets burnt on a hot element will never get burnt on a hot element again, but it won't go near a cold one again either." (badly quoted, but you get the hint)

So, just to say learn what there is to learn from the situation... ie, you get denied by a girl doesn't mean that you have been denied by every girl.

swigue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't saying that you made a mistake sort of reinforce that WE have to deal with women's probs? I'm not saying there is no room for compromise, but sometimes women are just f-ed up.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont really understand what you mean? :confused:

well, dealing with womens problems are not our business. and saying that you made a mistakes means that you are wiling to improve yourself. that is the only way to become a master don juan, learning from your mistakes.

haha, and yes, women are just f-ed up my friend

:D :D :D

payce,
wu