Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never confess your feelings through texts.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a big rule to never confess your feelings to a chick , because as every experienced dj knows that the chick might become sick of it , demote you into a creep and lose your chances to have something with her. Forever.

Doing that through texting is even worse . You give this chick a written proof to make her laugh about it with her friends which they are going to share it with their own friends till everybody knows about it. I don't need to mention that this is going to be devastating for your social life and your chances to score for another chick.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learned this one, too many times. Now, I just look for opportunities to show them how I feel. Could be, by telling them, it comes off as needy, or a line of bull just to get into the panties.

Better just to let them fall in love with you, and tell you how they feel. Then you can say "I feel the same" or something indirect like that.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a big rule to never confess your feelings to a chick , because as every experienced dj knows that the chick might become sick of it , demote you into a creep and lose your chances to have something with her. Forever.

Doing that through texting is even worse . You give this chick a written proof to make her laugh about it with her friends which they are going to share it with their own friends till everybody knows about it. I don't need to mention that this is going to be devastating for your social life and your chances to score for another chick.
This is one of those things you should never forget. The second you confess your feelings to a chick, through whatever method, you're frame is in serious jeopardy. In fact, you already lost it the second you start declaring your interest so bluntly.

If you absolutely have to, at least make it subtle. Never "I like you so much... Etc.."

aridchimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this because it is incredibly true and increasingly important in today's game. Don't blow it via text. Be subtle if anything, and maintain an aura. Don't drop your cards on a seemingly innocent dumb text...it can and will destroy your position and frame.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a female friend which she's really good looking but not my taste and she's great for social proof (she has helped me quite a lot ).

One day she was telling me how some guys were trying to make something with her and when she was rejecting them they were turned into full betas( she showed me the messages and there were also guys i knew myself and i couldn't believe how desperate, needy and betas these guys actually were).
She was telling me that she was sending the screenshots to her friends and they were laughing for the whole day.

She was telling me how much of a big turn off is for her when a guy was confessing his true feelings for her too early.And she's right .
You get easily bored from something that you got without effort.

That's a real life experience thing. Glad i got to learn these things not the hard way. (Thank you SS)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a female friend which she's really good looking but not my taste and she's great for social proof (she has helped me quite a lot ).

One day she was telling me how some guys were trying to make something with her and when she was rejecting them they were turned into full betas( she showed me the messages and there were also guys i knew myself and i couldn't believe how desperate, needy and betas these guys actually were).
She was telling me that she was sending the screenshots to her friends and they were laughing for the whole day.

She was telling me how much of a big turn off is for her when a guy was confessing his true feelings for her too early.And she's right .

That's a real life experience thing. Glad i got to learn these things not the hard way. (Thank you SS)
Gold!!!

I imagine it works boths ways... if a girl is crushing on me too soon, it's a bit of a turnoff! In need time to think. If she backs off, I'll have had that time to think.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to learn this one the hard way like 5 times lol

aridchimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can come back.

It depends on the situation entirely.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You're on point 100% with this. I learned from my sisters originally just how desperate and afc guys sound in texts. They would show me or send me the screenshots and I just couldn't believe it. Makes it easy to pull women though, if you can not give a ****, you're already leaps and bounds over the majority of the dating pool.

Gentlemen,
Protect your heart. Stop the texting.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats my thought on blurting out your feelings, especially if your just seeing a bird:

The only thing you should say when a girl tells you her feelings.

Keep it short and sweet enough as well as the mystique to have her wheel spinning to keep her after you.

To quote the Genius GZA: Make it brief Son, half short and twice strong

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard lesson to learn. Any coming back once you over text?
There is no coming back. You just killed yourself.
The only small exception of what i mentioned is if the girl never had a bf in her life,she's virgin , she has already confessed her love to you and after quite a long time you respond also like this. But when you do confess your feelings you're automatically give your power to the girl and she can do whatever she wants.

As somebody said in another post ,women think that men are emotionally neutral like rocks and they can do whatever they want with their feelings. It's not true but as long as they believe it ,you are the one in charge and the chick is going to have a lot of respect for you.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats my thought on blurting out your feelings, especially if your just seeing a bird:

The only thing you should say when a girl tells you her feelings.

Keep it short and sweet enough as well as the mystique to have her wheel spinning to keep her after you.

To quote the Genius GZA: Make it brief Son, half short and twice strong
Lol i had the same reaction as han solo for some time to my last gf and it was so funny. She was telling me how much she loved me and i was responding with a single" i know". This was making her very angry but she was getting more attached to me.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great advice

Back in May, I told a woman I liked her IN RESPONSE TO her telling me she really liked me

She slowly ejected, and I never heard from her after 3 days
Women, eh? But you can't hate them for how they're wired up in the mind... hate the game, not the player, I guess.

I find it uneccessary for a woman to eject after you telling her your feelings to her (after she's said she likes you) but hey, women act funny.
I've seen this happy soo many times. A guy spills his guts to the girl and she's gone/or somewhere making jokes about him to people. I'm just thankful
I've never really had to go through this.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost like they're wired to be attracted to sociopaths & psychopaths

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way I've noticed u can kind of come back from this is if she thinks you're bsing her.

Chick would text me "I miss youuuu" and I would text her "I miss youuuuu too bae". Looks AFC, but she would get upset because she knows my youuuu and bae is sarcastic and it just seems like I'm telling her what she wants to hear. All this has to be established tho when you are personally with her.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way I've noticed u can kind of come back from this is if she thinks you're bsing her.

Chick would text me "I miss youuuu" and I would text her "I miss youuuuu too bae". Looks AFC, but she would get upset because she knows my youuuu and bae is sarcastic and it just seems like I'm telling her what she wants to hear. All this has to be established tho when you are personally with her.
Depends always how you usually treat and what she personally thinks of you .

For example take the personality from Toreto in ff and put it to some guy(let's call him Toto). If Toto writes something like "i miss you" or " i love you too" the chick not only she's going to lose all of her respect to Toto but she will die laughing and she would not take him seriously anymore. Why? Because when you have a seemingly cold and strong charachter you don't need such statements.

Now take the personality of Neo in the matrix and put it to some other guy(lets call him Mr No). His personality suits more to these statements because he's more emotional guy and seemingly more weak by making a single observation without know him.

Both these guy's Toto and Mr No are alpha males because they both lead and are almost always in charge. Now imo body structure plays a big role here . You expect from a big guy like Toto to be emotionless, fearless and unbeatable meanwhile Mr No is smaller and does not have a fearless, emotionless and unbeatable body structure therefore statements like "i miss you " or something similar , are seen as normal.

I hope you understand what i mean.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most important advice ever. Your "game" improves dramatically when you stop texting. It should only be used for logistical purposes, if at all.

The sad part is, women slit their own necks with texting. They try to text all day then get disinterested at all the men that text them back.