Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Been Laid?

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

If you have never been laid and never had an intimate relationship with a chick, this post is intended for you.

I write this post because I am at a point of reflection. I recently went on a date with a knockout chick, Playboy-quality, and she propositioned me. It was the moment of greatest success in terms of chicks I've ever had.

But just about six years ago I'd never been laid and never had as much as a moment of intimacy with a chick. In fact, chicks in general pretty much terrified me. I'd avoid them pretty much at all costs.

I decided that I had to do something about it. And I did. I applied myself as hard as I could to this problem of mine, and I suffered many humiliations, almost all private, fortunately, many disappointments, many failures, but eventually I gained success.

And so if you are in the position of never having been laid or never having had an intimate relationship with a girl, I have some thoughts to offer especially for you.

I'm going to number the points, as some will be disparate.

1. Everything you've learned in popular culture is wrong. You need a new way of thinking if you want to be successful with chicks.

Here's what I used to think was needed to gain success with a girl. Somehow you miraculously ask her for her number, and she gives it to you.

You call in her two to three days. You compliment her in many ways based on your meeting with her.

You ask her out to a dinner date on Friday or Saturday night.

You show up with flowers. You compliment her profusely. If she wants to do something other than you suggested, you consent. After all, ladies first, right, and that includes changing the restaurant or the time.

You tell her all about yourself.

Toward the end of the date, you slyly start making sexual innuendo, and then eventually you ask her back to your place, and eventually she agrees.

Well, this is all wrong.

You don't do this.

Here's what you do:

You call her a week to ten days after meeting her. You do not compliment her. You keep your conversation to three minutes. You volunteer nothing about yourself, and offer only little in response to any questions she asks you about yourself. You ask her out for drinks, meeting her at a casual bar.

You buy her drink or drinks. After one hour, you cut the date off, even if it's going well, especially if it's going well, by looking at your watch and commenting on how late it is getting.

At no time do you even beat around the bush about sex. If she brings it up, very good for you, but you don't bring it up.

You do not ask her back to your place.

You watch for her to signal a proposition.

And the proposition will be communicated to you indirectly by her, as women almost always communicate indirectly.

There are two ways of her propositioning you. She will either toward the end of your date, bring up your place, or she will bring up her place, by either mentioning your or her place directly, or by mentioning something that is at your place or her place, like a nice CD collection or something.

She will never directly ask you go to your place, nor directly ask you to go to hers. But if she brings up either of your places, that is an invitation for you to say, "You wanna come check out my place for a few minutes" or "You wanna show me your place for a few minutes."

It's worth repeating that a woman will almost never say anything directly about wanting you sexually in the beginning. Hell will freeze right on over before a woman on a first date says to a guy, "You wanna come back to my place so we can bone?"

Now regardless of whether you bang her or not on the first date, you call her a week or more later, on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night, between six p.m. and nine p.m., and ask her out for Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, never a weekend date in the beginning.

And you keep this pattern up for a while, until way after you're banging.

So you see, everything is different than you have been led to believe. What's good is bad, what's bad is good -- you'll find out when you reach the top, you're on the bottom.

And the key to winning out in the end, is persistence. Persistence through embarassments, humiliations, disappointments, and failures. And you win in the end.

Some materials I'd recommend:

Doc Love's _The System_.

And Robert Greene's _The 48 Laws of Power_.

Also stick around here and read the advice her.

And also never EVER EVER EVER FUKKING EVER give an ounce of credit to what a woman says about how to be successful with women. They often don't know -- and anyway you're in a battle with them, remember -- you are strange allies with warring hearts.

Anyways, I hope you have a good go of it. My life has changed astoundingly by staying persistent at it. And I'm sure yours can as well.

--BGC

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of interest, of those here who have gotten laid, what age were you when you got your first lay?

Curious about the range of ages that people loose their virginity. I've heard that some loose it when they were 12 (or some silly young age) whilst some don't loose theirs until about 30 or even later. I wonder if there really is such a big variation.

kingNav

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that its better to next a girl because she is too shy to hint about going to one of your places, then being stuck in the situation of you hinting at sex and her getting all nervous and shady and tries to get out of there as quick as possible.

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehh... You described me most appropriately. Never had intimate relationship with a girl, never got laid, always been intimidated by good looking ones etc.

And had the same silly ideas of how to get a girl, which i did get to apply a few times with the expected results :)

Now, well, I am working on my self-improvement. Sooner or later I'll remember the time when I frequented this forum and laugh

ThePanther - DJ cadet

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 20 when I got my first lay to a 17 year old girl (also her first). Did MUCH better in bed than I thought I would, and overall, it was exactly what I wanted to happen. Couldn't have been much happier!

Robby

jose

Don Juan
Reaction score
17. also, it took me ****ing forever to *** cause i was drunk...

PS. robby, its illegal to screw a 17 year old if you are 18+. personally i don't like younger girls cause frankly, they are way too easy to manipulate.

Chipmonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 17 when I lost it. I lost it to THIS PSYCHO and I regret being with her. Bleh.. I hope everyone's first time will be better than mine was.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by jose
PS. robby, its illegal to screw a 17 year old if you are 18+.
Not true, it depends on where you live. In the state of Maryland the age of concent is 16. This actually came up in a recent court case where a 47 year old man got a young girl drunk and fukked her. He's being brought up on charges for the alcohol but NOT for the sex because of the age of concent.

You can find out about concent laws here: http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

Here's a quick hit from the case above:

The girls told police that the 17-year-old girl with whom Matthews is accused of having sexual intercourse appeared to be the most intoxicated "with slurred speech and stumbling behavior," according to court documents.

The sexual contact allegedly began after the girl complained at 4 a.m. that she couldn't sleep and Matthews allowed her into his bedroom, where they began kissing and eventually had sex, according to court documents.

He invited the girl, two of her teammates and the boyfriend of one player back to his house a week later, where they all drank beer and played cards for a few hours, court documents state.

He again engaged in "making out behavior" in his bedroom with the 17-year-old girl but did not have sex with her for fear that his daughter and 14-year-old son would catch him, according to court documents.

Although the girl is beyond Maryland's age of consent, 16, and told authorities that she consented to sex, authorities charged Matthews with child abuse under the "care and custody" element of the statute.

Because the girl's parents specifically asked Matthews before the party whether he would be at home to supervise the girls, they expected their daughter to be in Matthews' custody during the party, police and prosecutors said.

Oh she was in his custody alright!

http://www.sunspot.net/news/local/carroll/bal-ca.abuse27feb27,0,4974020.story?coll=bal-local-carroll

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey BGC,

Good to hear things are going alright for you. I'm still waiting to get into a car accident with a woman so I can try to get her number :)

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ de Florida,

Hey, good to hear from you, man. Jeez, feels like ages ago when I mentioned I'd got a chick's number after she'd rear-ended me.... Anyways, you know I was on a date when that accident happened. And that girl I was on the date with became my girlfriend for more than a year.... Jeez, ages ago man.... I remember you helping me out big time DJ de Florida when I was dating her, especially when I was conflicted about dudes who were maybe or maybe not challenging me when I was with her.... Take care, man....

--BGC