"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Never been in this position before

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
I have recently started to go out with a few different females since coming to this site, and have new problems, I am a "nice guy" and there is this one lady I am seeing, she is 28(I think) and has lived here for a year and a half (she has a child in thailand) and really likes me.

She looks really good, face 8 body 9, and I would love to "get with her" one night soon and probably could (i'm a virgin btw) but I dont want to hurt her, it seems like she wants a very LTR, and that is not what I want at all, i'm just starting to get into this and want to have a good time, I dont see the age difference working out, she doesnt mind, but I just dont know what to do.

Tell her right off the bat that I dont want a LTR, or what? I dont know exactly what she wants, but i'm pretty sure. While I would lovvvvvve nothing more than to be with her for a night, I really dont want to hurt her. Damn this caring about other people damnit.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Yea I have this problem too!

I seem to think every girl I have sex with and leave, is going to feel hurt or abandoned

Im in the same boat as you, so I have no real words of solid advice

but thoughts that get me through it are

#1 If you dont sex her, someone else will (someone who doesnt care about morals)

#2 What if sex is all she wants??

#3 Love and Hurt is a part of every human relationship, so why not just go for it and learn from the experience? ;)



amd #4 she is in Thailand! you are in CA! you could always use the geography exucuse
 

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
lol, nah, she used to live in Thailand, and she has a kid there, but she's been here for like a year and a half.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Be upfront with her. Even if you don't come out and say "I don't want a relationship", at least make it known that you are too young and don't have plans to settle down. Or find another girl that has the same expectations as you. The pvssy that you get won't be worth the damage recovery and crap that you'll have to deal with after the fact when she realizes that she's going to lose you. It' really it's worth the aggrivation.

I used to be all about nailing chicks even when they presumed that I was open to settling down if things worked out. Then I'd bang them, and they'd find out I'm banging other girls and they'd be hurt and I'd have to clean it up. It wasn't even the 'dealing with it' that bothered me more than realizing that i'm hurting people just to get my d1ck wet.

As I grew up, and matured, and became more comfortable with myself, I realized that I was better than that. My game, and me as a person, were better than to have to trick people into it. If a woman and I had different expectations I could respect hers and cut my losses and find a woman who wants the same things that I do.

So you can cling to her and hurt her and deal with the shyt afterward just because it's *something*, or you could go out there and find somebody who wants the same thing as you and enjoy it without regret.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
I agree with xblitz44x, be honest with her. That saves her the heartache and you the guilt. You might be surprised and she might take you up on the "one night of passion" thing. If she refuses you then at least you can move on with a clear consience.
If she says yes....use a condom and go for it!:D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top