Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never be afraid to set boundaries or to leave a disrespectful chick

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing that some men will put up with so much bullsh1t from women. These guys will let the chick disrespect them with sh1tty behavior and they won't do anything about it. What's worse, is that some guys give "advice" that condones their sh1tty behavior by allowing it to continue. :crazy:

There's no need for you to sit on your hands as you watch your girlfriend hang out and cheat with another man. But these other guys with their whack advice, want you to stick around and ignore it, pretend to be a prize, or make up fictitious women to make her jealous. :crackup: That's fvcking stupid.

Nothing is ever going to change by doing that. She still will fvck the other guy and dump you later on. You have become irrelevant to her. So, what you're doing doesn't matter to her anymore. She has her eyes set on the other dude and that's all that matters to her is having him.

You need to always look at the big picture when dealing with these matters. Chicks can tell you anything they want. That doesn't mean any of it is true. I've fvcked chicks behind their boyfriends back. They told their boyfriends these bullsh1t lines and lies. "Nothing is going on", "You're the only guy I want". "He's just a friend", "You have nothing to worry about", "of course I still Love you". That is all bullsh1t. It's just a bunch of useless words and a big smoke and mirror cover up. Every time the dude confronted his girlfriend, that's when she cheated or decided about dumping him. Women who are talking and spending a lot of time with another dude will bang him sooner or later. Then after that happens, you will most likely get dumped and hear an unapologetic "sorry" where she shows no remorse, and you feel like a piece of sh1t.

Chicks who are talking and texting with other dudes want to talk to them. That's why they are doing it. That is disrespect and you're dumb to allow it to go on. Sooner or later, she is going to be fvcking one of them when he gets her panties wet through text. Then some people have the nerve to say that texting doesn't work. So, instead sitting on your hands watching her disrespect you, go out and get women yourself that you can talk to. She is inviting an open relationship with her actions. So, get another chick and then dump her ass. Simple as that. :up:

No doubt that you will naive men tell you to ignore it, pretend to be a prize, be aloof, make up fictitious women to make her jealous. That is totally lame because you just prolong the inevitable cheating. Doing that only makes matters worse because she doesn't care. She will do what she wants to do anyway. You become more insecure and you waste your time on a woman who doesn't like you anymore.

It's up to you, if you want to accept this type of behavior or not. It's only going to get worse if you choose to stick around for more. A good woman who respects you doesn't add other dudes into the mix. She wants her time to be well spent with you.

Never be afraid to leave a relationship when you are being disrespected. Never be afraid to get rid of her when you see warning signs or when you notice something is off. Warning signs are an excellent indicator that something is wrong or something already happened. Disrespect is a sign that the chick views you as a less of a man. It's also a sign that she respects another man behind your back instead who she values. Which is why she is disrespecting you in the first place.

Weak and naive men will stay on in the relationship to be disrespected, cheated on, and dumped. They are afraid to leave because the chick is their only option. They are afraid to be alone, so they put up with the abuse. She is their only source for sex, so they take the disrespect to get a little pvssy. Pretty soon her vagina will be closed to you and you won't be getting any. So, it's stupid to stick around for that. Sadly, some men will hang on to the very end.

Real men take control of their actions. They don't let the chick decide their fate. If they don't like what's happening, they leave and don't put up with any bullsh1t. They don't hope for the best by playing lame interest level games that doesn't work, because the chick doesn't care about you.

I keep telling you guys that if you had other options and women available to you, then your girlfriends wouldn't disrespect you with other men. Having options, is what being a prize is all about. Other women want you, your girlfriend knows it, which brings more respect from her and she is afraid of losing you if she steps out of line. If she does, she is easily replaced by somebody else. Having options allow a man not to stay with sh1tty women out of fear. But you should know, that you shouldn't stay with a woman like that even if you don't have any options.

It's about having dignity as a man. No woman should ever make you feel less of a man. No man should let a woman do that to him no matter how long you have been with her. Women who treat you this way do not care about you. They don't like you or want to be with you anymore. Trying to get her to like you again is not going to happen when she is showing such blatant disrespect. Never be scared or afraid to leave her because she will get rid of you anyway once she has the other guy all set.

Allowing disrespect makes you more insecure, which ruins your confidence. You can't be successful with women when you have no confidence being insecure. Confident and secure men dump sh1tty women and bring in better women. .

Never be afraid to set boundaries in the beginning and you should always stick to them no matter what. If you start giving an inch, she will take a mile. Which leads to her disrespecting you because she sees you as a beta who won't enforce your own rules.

If you're in a situation where a chick shows disrespect with her sh1tty behavior and attitude, don't be afraid to leave right then, because it's not going to get any better. It's only going to get worse.

Never let fear make you to decide not to leave a sh1tty woman.

Always respect your self worth, that should come first before anything else.

Always stick by your boundaries and never be afraid to leave when your chick goes over them by disrespecting you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in regards to disrespectful behavior from a woman, it's not only about her talking to another guy. It can be anything. From her not respecting your time to her calling you abusive names or anything.

Always be willing to walk away from disrespectful behavior.

Reaction score
I used to be like that with a woman before I started reading all the PUA material. Looking back I realize how stupid it was to put up with the bull****. At the same time I see how hard it is when you're too deep into a relationship. Whatever, you live and you learn. Just don't let things get to that point.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rascal99v again.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you understand women as much as you think. Do you happen to know why a woman seeks to monopolize male attention? And no....male attention is not sex with a guy. Your posts lately have demonstrated that you are an insecure CWAF.

Also, how about you give some examples of "boundaries" you set in your own life with women.....not just some internet "tough guy talk". It would be much more beneficial for the members here. For instance.....you say
racal99v said:
Chicks who are talking and texting with other dudes want to talk to them. That's why they are doing it. That is disrespect and you're dumb to allow it to go on.
So what do you do about it? Do you tell women you are dating that they are not allowed to text or even talk to other men? What exactly about this is disrespectful?

I want to have an actual conversation about this rather than get into some sort of angry debate like you and Rex and do. Lets see if you are capable...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post.

I thought it was common sense when you get into a relationship that unless it's family or business, that texting/calling/seeing another person of the opposite race is disrespectful. I let anyone I'm taking seriously know this before I even get with them. No chick has ever had a problem with it and if they did then they're not mentally ready to be in a relationship.

I don't know what type of girls you deal with Exception but the girls I deal with are very pretty. No straight dude would just want to be their friends. You guys need to stop letting these girl be disrespectful and charge these girls to the game. Value Yourself as a Man.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GotED? said:
Damn. I'll have what he had for breakfast.
That pvssy rascal ate last night must have been so good he still got aftertaste of it this morning. Now that's what we call midnight snack of champions. :cool:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the two posts above mine. You talk like your a white knight exception.

Having a woman who conforms to you is great, very nice thing to have.

But she can turn on you in a heart beat, and once she does that she will happily cut your chest open, cut open your heart, pop a squat over your open chest, and sh!t inside your heart.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I don't know what type of girls you deal with Exception but the girls I deal with are very pretty. No straight dude would just want to be their friends. You guys need to stop letting these girl be disrespectful and charge these girls to the game. Value Yourself as a Man.
Well....you shouldnt be dealing with anything but pretty girls pal. Of course guys dont "just want to be friends". Are you trying to say that women have no decision in this and that they are just helpless when guys hit on them and that automatically means they will cheat? Its becoming clear that sosuave needs a lesson on female hypergamy....
Danger said:
Exception, no insult intended but your advice to tolerate your woman cavorting with men does not show positive results given the previous discussion where this woman was already in the process of branch swinging and advertising as much.
I stick by every word in that thread.

A very weird situation but nonetheless the OP took the correct action once he found out what was going on....exactly what I would have done. My advice had nothing to do with the outcome of that scenario. The woman in question was obviously no longer attracted to the OP and NOTHING would have stopped her from branch swinging and if you think that by vocalizing your disappointment to this woman would have prevented anything that happened.....you are mistaken.

The bottom line is that INTEREST LEVEL dictates if a woman cheats.....not if you restrict her from interacting with other men or not.
noobolgy said:
But she can turn on you in a heart beat, and once she does that she will happily cut your chest open, cut open your heart, pop a squat over your open chest, and sh!t inside your heart
I dont deal in "shoulda, coulda, woulda's". A woman CAN do anything to anybody. But to fear what CAN happen instead of living in the present is beta to the core.

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Also, how about you give some examples of "boundaries" you set in your own life with women.....not just some internet "tough guy talk". It would be much more beneficial for the members here. For instance.....you say

So what do you do about it? Do you tell women you are dating that they are not allowed to text or even talk to other men? What exactly about this is disrespectful?
The point of the thread is about boundaries. I would like to hear how he deals with a woman he feels is texting guys too much, but that part of the OP WAS an example. He just didn't go deep enough imho.

It would be nice to hear some other examples of boundaries.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Few days ago my girlfriend called me dumb , i told her this is the last time she named calling me , because the next time im gone. she said - you are right i am sorry. from the start i showed her i wont accept this kind of behavior . hell no...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Few days ago my girlfriend called me dumb , i told her this is the last time she named calling me , because the next time im gone. she said - you are right i am sorry. from the start i showed her i wont accept this kind of behavior . hell no...
Good for you, zorg. That's the way to handle your business.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal, outstanding post. At first I skimmed, read the responses, and then read your post in-depth to see if there were any holes in it. I absolutely cosign.

Many men don't realize that women want and need boundaries to be set by their man. It is extremely important to them. Even if they put up a fuss, they deep down know it is good and necessary.

The trick is to lay down the law dispassionately as if your rules are as obvious as the fact that the sky is blue. Little if any discussion is necessary. Your standards are your standards, and women need your standards as tangible structure in their relationships. Women intrinsically lack any kind of structure... they are like water which needs containment, and again, deep down they know it.

I have had several girlfriends in my life cuddle up to me and say, "Atom, I love the way you set boundaries and guidelines for us".

As an aside, never use the word, "rules". Women recoil at that word and will rebel against the word itself. "Boundaries" and "Guidelines" seem to be the words they respond well to.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rascal99v again."

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:

I want to have an actual conversation about this rather than get into some sort of angry debate like you and Rex and do. Lets see if you are capable...
I'm fairly new to the forum, so I don't want to rub any sensitive people the wrong way, but I wanted to give my $0.02 on this...

If your woman is satisfied and happy in the relationship, meaning very high IL, she will NOT feel the need to speak with other men.

The only two exceptions that I would consider are family members and long-time platonic friends (even platonic friends need boundaries, though. e.g- they shouldn't be talking on the phone for hours or texting all day).

I've seen too many examples of dudes turning a blind eye to those relationships and getting hurt later. Look out for the red flags and protect yourself.

Nn877

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post rascal, other day I was wondering this. A female friend of mine brought me food to work and I was thinkin about, has my ex done this before?? Answer was no. There's always better quality chicks out there if your current gf doesn't do things or go outta her way to please you AAAANDD is disrepectful than wtf are you in a relationship for??

Options is right.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
In Rascal99v's Own Words

rascal99v said:
But these other guys with their whack advice, want you to stick around and ignore it, pretend to be a prize, or make up fictitious women to make her jealous. :crackup: That's fvcking stupid.
"It gets tiresome reading someone throwing out derogatory insults in every thread."-rascal99v, This Forum http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212650

rascal99v said:
Nothing is ever going to change by doing that. She still will fvck the other guy and dump you later on. You have become irrelevant to her. So, what you're doing doesn't matter to her anymore. She has her eyes set on the other dude and that's all that matters to her is having him.

You need to always look at the big picture when dealing with these matters. Chicks can tell you anything they want. That doesn't mean any of it is true. I've fvcked chicks behind their boyfriends back. They told their boyfriends these bullsh1t lines and lies. "Nothing is going on", "You're the only guy I want". "He's just a friend", "You have nothing to worry about", "of course I still Love you". That is all bullsh1t.
"Yeah, they will lie straight to your face until you have the proof to nail 'em with. I had a chick once who had a secret facebook account. I found the account. She was talking to some dude from the past. Asked her if she still was talking to him. She says "No, I haven't talked to him in 6 months." I dumped her ass just for the fact she was lying to me."-rascal99v, "There's Always Another Guy in the Picture. Girlfriends Texting Another Dude," http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2122517#post2122517

rascal99v said:
No doubt that you will naive men tell you to ignore it, pretend to be a prize, be aloof, make up fictitious women to make her jealous. That is totally lame because you just prolong the inevitable cheating. Doing that only makes matters worse because she doesn't care. She will do what she wants to do anyway. You become more insecure and you waste your time on a woman who doesn't like you anymore.
If you can't post in threads without throwing out lame insults, then that's pretty sad. Why do you care so much about him anyway?-rascalv99 "This Forum," http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212650 Post 28

rascal, loves expound ad nauseam about efficacy of "text game." however, he has yet to share this wonderful knowledge with the rest of Don Juans of So Suave. All we get is "texting makes her wet," with no further explanation. However, I Omnipotens Maximus Rex has discovered the reason as to why rascal99v is so adamant in the efficacy of text messages.

rascal99v said:
Chicks who are talking and texting with other dudes want to talk to them. That's why they are doing it. That is disrespect and you're dumb to allow it to go on. Sooner or later, she is going to be fvcking one of them when he gets her panties wet through text. Then some people have the nerve to say that texting doesn't work.
"Yeah, they will lie straight to your face until you have the proof to nail 'em with. I had a chick once who had a secret facebook account. I found the account. She was talking to some dude from the past. Asked her if she still was talking to him. She says "No, I haven't talked to him in 6 months." I dumped her ass just for the fact she was lying to me."-rascal99v, "There's Always Another Guy in the Picture. Girlfriends Texting Another Dude," http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2122517#post2122517

"These dudes chat them up and get their number. Then they move it over to the phone where they text them and get the lay. All of this is done through text. Both in private messages and on the phone. Then some guys have the nerve to say texting doesn't work LOL. How do you think these dudes are stealing your girlfriends? Through text."-rascalv99 "There's always another guy in the picture. Girlfriend is Texting Another Dude," http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2122517#post2122517 Post 25

So it isn't that rascal has discovered the secret formula that will turn women into nymphomaniacs simply by viewing binary code symbols, it's that his "boo boo," lost interest in him and started messing with some other dude and the OTHER DUDE was the one who got her panties moist via texting.

By the way bruh, one month, seven weeks, twenty-five days, two hours, and twenty-minutes have gone by since you posted this you posted this b.s.

"Got a number from a chick yesterday. She already texted me today this afternoon. To prove my point to the nay sayers that texting works, I'm only going to text this chick to get into her pants. Will post the results and screenshots of the texts after that is done."-rascalv99 "Some of You Guys are Dumb. You Should Text Women,"
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2125993#post2125993 Post #30
. We'll patiently wait until you posted either one of the following,

1) Posted screen shots from this particular text.

2) Post screen shots from another text that you managed to a chick wet by.

3) Posted a detailed account of the efficacy of your texting game.

Until then, continue on with your KBJing.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Fantastic post rascal.

Exception, no insult intended but your advice to tolerate your woman cavorting with men does not show positive results given the previous discussion where this woman was already in the process of branch swinging and advertising as much.

Boundaries exist for a reason, and having the confidence to stand by your boundaries is what matters, lest you get a woman who walks all over you and uses shaming tactics to get what she wants at your expense.
This.

Exception was basically giving the poorly behaving woman in that thread so much leeway. And how did it end? She didnt even directly address the OP of that thread when the breakup happened. She just branch swung to another man and started calling the new one her boyfriend while trying to double talk her now ex bf.

Sorry Exception..but your advice teaches men how to become a supplicating beta scrub. Stop giving men poor advice on how to treat women who act disrespectful by inviting male attention.