Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Ask To Become Exclusive

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becoming exclusive with a woman means the both of you talk about not dating or seeing anyone else. The dating with others comes to an end.

Never ask a women to become exclusive. She must ask YOU. She must talk about it FIRST.
Why? If a woman hasn't asked you yet it means she is still open to seeing others. She still has DOUBTS about you. Highly interested women don't want you going out with other women.

A woman asking for exclusivity is like a 'marriage proposal'. She is cementing and laying the foundation for true intimacy.
She wants something that's lasting. It is the ULTIMATE test of interest, guys. She is 'proposing'.

If you ask first, you will never know her true interest level. Why didn't she bring it up? How come she is still letting you see others? Why isn't she CLOSING her options? Is she seeing someone else?

Think about it.

AD

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear!
What did I go and do the other day?

Not to worry!

She did tell me that I am her "one and only" though! Actually, she told me that there is nobody else that she "feels this way about".
-Awww sweet!

I suggested it and she agreed!

------------------
*Hidden-Danjer* -Top english geezer

And you better believe it matey! :)

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hidden-Danjer,

Did she say "I was wondering about that too?". Or "I'm glad you brought this up"?

I used to mention it first myself. One girl said that she wanted to know about that.

Did she act RELIEVED? Did she act like you defused a bomb?

A woman can like a guy a rather small amount and agree. Relationships are built on action, not words.

SHE HAS TO ASK, Matey. Then you know for sure. Good luck next time. Just keep it in the back of your mind.

AD

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not relievedas such.

I think she was more concerned about re-assuring me that there is nobody else for her.

Oh well, if she goes, she goes.

I like this one too, but you can't afford to get obsessed unless she is first. :eek:)

hmm two people obsessed with each other?
Is THAT what they call love? :eek:)

------------------
*Hidden-Danjer* -Top english geezer

And you better believe it matey! :)

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hidden-Danjer,

I wish you all the happiness in the world with her.

Enjoy life and have fun.
I enjoyed talking to you tonight.

Give her a big kiss when you see her. Talk to you later.

AD

koolbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well dont worry we all blow it from time to time.. I asked first and since then she was always bringing up some other guy or friend. we are broken up. but friends.

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about handling when a woman asks to be exclusive but you don't want to yet? I'm in that situation with two different women. It sucks.

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DOC LOVE HAS SPOKEN.

HE WAS DOC LOVE and is now Pimpologist 101 on ASK MEN com. Before you say, no(you know who you are), try buying or reading the system first. I have both DOC LOVE SYSTEMS. Believe me, it was him.100% sure.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's Doc Love. The voice is different (DL likes to hear the sound of his own voice and has a lame sense of humor--which is a test, because if any woman laughs at it, she MUST be interested.)

A-D summed up something with no flab--I'm a wordy mofo, but what he mentioned cut to the bone with something hardboiled.

I noticed my current girl tells me where we are and what she expects, and I don't have to say a word--not "orders" mind you, but simply stating the obvious--I have final say and we both know it. She says "I love you" and mentions when she definitely expects sex and makes plans when she'll visit next, too.

Do I say a word? I don't have to. They choose. Women always choose. One reason you let them do this w/o responding in kind is that this is THEIR job, not yours. Let them do it and don't interfere.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-dump, it is interesting that you say that a girl asking to be exclusive is like a marriage proposal because a girl recently asked me if we were exclusive and i said 'i dont know'. later on she got pissy with me, brought it up again and said it wasn't like she had asked for marriage. Anyway, my lack of commitment led to the end of our relationship

Djinarizona, I too am very interested in the answer to your question. How does one exactly answer if a girl brings this up and you don't want to be exclusive yet?

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what if the girl is really into me but she's shy or expect me to bring it up? because in my country, it's unusual for girls to ask to become exclusive. this is what happened to me. i was dating this girl for 1-2 month, then some AFC asks her to be his gf. she accepts him, although it seemed that she did it out of pity/sympathy.

SashaPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmmmmm

On a game level, that makes sense.

Sometimes though, she'll feel the same way but just isn't going to ask you first for whatever reason. She's not sure, she's worried YOU might be dating someone else... plenty of reasons.

If you're really into her, and you don't ask her... you may loose her. Maybe some other guy will ask her and she'll decide he likes her more!

So - if you're really into a girl and you think she likes you too.. and you WANT to be exclusive - ****ing tell her. Don't worry about what she wants. Worry about what YOU want.

You're awesome right? You're gonna make her happy right? Of course you are. So go for it. If you loose her for lack of taking charge, you're going to feel like a ****.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never heard of a situation where the GIRL asks the GUY to be her "boyfriend" (in a steady sense). This doesn't seem logical to me, it's like a girl approaching a man and asking for his number.. It might happen, but seems very rare.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^You have probably never been in a relationship. When a girl's IL is high she will push for exclusivity.