"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Netherlands reforms alimony laws to be less generous, so now there is a stampede of women wanting to get divorced before it takes effect

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Evidently there is an article in Dutch somewhere, but here is a video about it:

 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I foresee this happening in the US as well....

...for almost 2 decades now, marriage has been on the decline and its beginning to hurt the economy, most notably the decrease in the birthrate....

Democrats, with their open borders agenda, want to bring in mass migration as a way to stabilize the workforce....however they've realized that this plan has disastrous consequences because migrants want free healthcare, free education, free housing, free food, free money (universal basic income) etc which will eventually led to full blown communism which will require asset confiscation....

.....keep in mind that most of these democrats are millionaires and billionaires so they know their own personal assets are at risk under this scenario...

.....it's only a matter of time before leftist states like California, Washington, Colorado etc reform their divorce laws to be more equitable to encourage marriage again.....

....as always, everything boils down to economics, once those in power realize that marginalizing men will affect their bottom line, we can expect a natural correction....

....such is the free market....
 
Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@Xenom0rph I said in the last MGTOW post that things would get worse, until society started asking the questions no one has asked 1.what do men want and 2. how can we bring them back to the negotiating table. The biggest problem is that the left and the feminists have created this women run society where the only questions asked are what do women want and the problem with that is that women don't control commitment men do. Since men control commitment they control relationships and marriage. When the incels complain no one gives a fuuck but when men who have value start saying fuuckit I am just going to live a beautiful life of limited risk and responsibility while pumping and dumping for sport then shiit gets real and things start to change.
 
Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
.....in the MGTOW thrrad I mentioned the following and I'll repeat it here:

MGTOW going mainstream is an eventuality.....

So many guys are getting burned that eventually we might actually be able to form a political voting bloc....

....men built civilization, you cant just keep marginalizing men without there being economic and social repercussions....
 
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Democrats, with their open borders agenda, want to bring in mass migration as a way to stabilize the workforce....however they've realized that this plan has disastrous consequences because migrants want free healthcare, free education, free housing, free food, free money (universal basic income) etc which will eventually led to full blown communism which will require asset confiscation....
I vote Democrat for a number of reasons - of government policy, not "virtue signaling" - but immigration is the only major issue that I disagree with them. I've been waiting for a while now that the Republicans are marketing themselves as the Working Class party for them to start handing out the welfare cheese, but only to AMERICANS. Boris Johnson in the UK has just won a huge victory for his "conservative" party by being both anti-immigrant/EU but pro-welfare.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
.....in the MGTOW thrrad I mentioned the following and I'll repeat it here:

MGTOW going mainstream is an eventuality.....

So many guys are getting burned that eventually we might actually be able to form a political voting bloc....

....men built civilization, you cant just keep marginalizing men without there being economic and social repercussions....
Do you think this new bloc will be in favor of an immigration system that favors marriageable women instead of more sausage?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
@Xenom0rph I said in the last MGTOW post that things would get worse, until society started asking the questions no one has asked 1.what do men want and 2. how can we bring them back to the negotiating table. The biggest problem is that the left and the feminists have created this women run society where the only questions asked are what do women want and the problem with that is that women don't control commitment men do. Since men control commitment they control relationships and marriage. When the incels complain no one gives a fuuck but when men who have value start saying fuuckit I am just going to live a beautiful life of limited risk and responsibility while pumping and dumping for sport then **** gets real and things start to change.
I think there has been a slow trend of men "enjoying the decline", as YouTube philosopher Aaron Clarey puts it. Men have always had the disposition to be the pack mule for the family, but in return get a marriageable woman. Nowadays, the normie-tier and below are left with ugly whales or unmarriageable single mommies, so after a while they start thinking "what's the point?", and become minimalists, only working to build up a small nest egg with which to retire early; I even think that the current low unemployment rate is due in part to a lot of very early-retiree men that have GTOW, thereby opening up their positions (I know that's my MO). And Chad-tier men don't have to do anything since they can pretty much be bums and still get the poontang.
 
Top