nervousness at a party

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. this is my first post.
I was at a party yesterday. they were doing this stupid dance competition thing. and they chose me as the judge. two girls just came up to me and started grinding me really hard.

the problem is I felt really embarassed about it and nervous...
I'm not gay
I just am not sure why i felt nervous. what do you guys think i should do to get over this nervousness

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you're not gay. Why would you even bring that up? You're just a little unconfident in yourself right now. Before you start any major posting you should read the DJ Bible. It'll answer a lot of your questions for you. There should be a link for it in the sticky at the top of the Don Juan Discussion board.

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did they choose you as the judge rather than other people? Is it because they are friendly with you or because they see something in you that would benefit them rather than the other team?

That put aside, if you were nervous, then it is the nervous state of mind you want to change. It has been preached that inner game is much more valuable than outer game. You can always fake it till you make it, but you better fvcking make sure you make it.

Krassus said:
Honestly, the whole thing just sounded really unnatural and rehearsed. Here's how i woulda played it. Oh, but before i get to that, the first and most important thing you have to remember is: STATE! What state of mind are you approaching with? This is TEN TIMES more important than the actual words you say! Are you approaching as a GIVER or as a USER? What do i mean? Alright, are you approaching because you love yourself, your life and your reality and have so much to offer that you just want to SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD, or are you approaching because "you need a girl"? Work on this. I kid you not, once you get the inner game right, the mindset, it doesn't even matter what the hell you say anymore! You could walk up her and make the pigeon noice (gooor gooor) with a huge grin, then stretch out your hand and say "Hey, i'm Jake! Alright, i'm not USUALLY this weird, so i guess its just your luck that you caught me on one of those nights :) Listen, i wanna be honest with you... i was walking by you and just... You know when you see someone and you just KNOW that you should talk to them? Its really hard to describe, but i just felt like i would really regret it afterwards if i didn't walk up to you and said something! I'm usually kinda shy, but there was just SOMETHING ABOUT YOU and it almost PULLED me towards you! So yea, hi :)" And just roll from there. See how all of that came out really NATURAL AND SPONTANEOUS? Definitely NOT rehearsed? How it just FLOWED? That's how you should play it. In order to do this, you have to learn to clear your mind ("A mind still, like water") and approach with a completely empty head. Empty of NEED that is. Think of chimpunks on cocaine, or alcoholic clowns, or a little boy yelling at his dad on the street: "You can't touch me, you're not my priest!" :D Haha you get the idea. Think of anything BUT the kind of needy, desperate crap that guys who never get laid usually think about.
Edit: I'm going to share something amazing with you.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84433