Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nervous about meeting a women online

Don Juanobi

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl i met online, who lives quite a ways away, has now become very anxious about meeting me.
she wants me to attend a pool party that she is hosting in a month or so. I was planning a trip to her city anyway so i got her number and the plan is made, but I am very nervous about this. I've never been to a pool party and I'm definatly not as '****y/funny' in real life as I am on the internet. This girl is definatly eating this up and loving every minute of it. However I'm nervous to even phone her because I do not have the wit to come up with something funny in a real conversation.
If only i could act like i do on the internet...
This girl a solid 8.5 according to my other friends who know her and everyone is tryin to get with her. If she realizes what a super afc i am..
I've been built up too big

what do i do.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in a tight spot. The problem is you're not confident in person as you are over the net, why? Coming up with something funny in person is no different than the internet.

What you need to do to cover is make a persona for yourself that is close to what you want to be like. Stay in character the entire time you're around her.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is like one of them thar movies ya see!

HERE'S THE PLAN:

1. Get your smart/handsome/charming friend to go to the party posing as you

2. stuff will happen, I don't remember what

3. in the end, she'll discover the truth and say something like, " I love you for who you are, and not anybody else"

4. You will live happily ever after

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to immerse yourself in the bible. you need to practice constantly and you need tt build your confidence. No one can do it for you. It can be done, You just have to decide you can doit.