Nerves ... How to reduce nervousness?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a gutt feeling dude, dosn't necessairly have to b at the end of the date can b any time anywhere, just when u feel it. I have kissed girls within 2 minutes of the first date and i have kissed girls on the third date. Just make sure ur listening to ur gutt and not fear. See the time where ur thinking...."should i kiss her" usually thats when u should do it. Also make sure u kiss her within a few dates though because sometimes their is no attraction at all and thats the only way u will find out.

For the moment to do it, it can b anytime u could b watching fireworks b on a lake in a boat, could b just waiting for a train to come and just looked at her and had urge to kiss her, she could of snorted and all bogeys hanging out her nose (lol i wudn't do that though).

i am not going to give u seductive methods to go for the close just feel the moment thats all u need. As for kissing do it nice and slow, tilt ur head slowly and slowly move in and kiss her lips a little bit, then add tiny bit of tongue after kissing her lips, then a it more and then just as u move away bite on the bottom lip softly but a bit hard tugging it has u pull away. This point she would probably have head tilted forward for some more with a WOW expression on her face, try b first to pull away but apart from that ill let u take it from their romeo.

Rather than focus the date should i kiss her or not, just have fun man don't b nervous its not a big deal. If it happens it happens though.

Have fun

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
its a gutt feeling dude, dosn't necessairly have to b at the end of the date can b any time anywhere, just when u feel it. I have kissed girls within 2 minutes of the first date and i have kissed girls on the third date. Just make sure ur listening to ur gutt and not fear. See the time where ur thinking...."should i kiss her" usually thats when u should do it. Also make sure u kiss her within a few dates though because sometimes their is no attraction at all and thats the only way u will find out.

For the moment to do it, it can b anytime u could b watching fireworks b on a lake in a boat, could b just waiting for a train to come and just looked at her and had urge to kiss her, she could of snorted and all bogeys hanging out her nose (lol i wudn't do that though).

i am not going to give u seductive methods to go for the close just feel the moment thats all u need. As for kissing do it nice and slow, tilt ur head slowly and slowly move in and kiss her lips a little bit, then add tiny bit of tongue after kissing her lips, then a it more and then just as u move away bite on the bottom lip softly but a bit hard tugging it has u pull away. This point she would probably have head tilted forward for some more with a WOW expression on her face, try b first to pull away but apart from that ill let u take it from their romeo.

Rather than focus the date should i kiss her or not, just have fun man don't b nervous its not a big deal. If it happens it happens though.

Have fun
Great advice man. I used to believe that a kiss was like a friggin' space shuttle launch and that everything had to be perfect. I overanalyzed everything and I made it into such a huge deal in my mind that I would never attempt because I was petrified with fear.

If a girl is attracted to you, she will be receptive to a kiss. She's not going to all of a sudden turn you down because the kiss wasn't perfectly timed or setup. You have to find out if she's interested some time. Otherwise, you're just wasting your time.

When you feel it's the right moment to go in for a kiss, it probably is. Just go for it.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh lexington same, i remember on my first date the girl was laying so many ques "ur hair looks nice and ur lips sure look perrty" and i am just like "ummm kool" lol, need to wait for another signal i need a bunch of fireworks need a army of trumphets going in background before i do this ****....haha. But she had photo of us from ice skating and i wudn't hand it back to her she grabbed my hand trying to grab it and i just did it (i think my tongue was spasiming in her mouth, but it wasn't that bad lol). It was so stupid and on paper it was not greatest moment, but to me and her it was perfect. Djs don't wait for perfect moments they make them.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dingdongbell said:
There are a few books there and all seem to have sections on "Touch", were you referring to one in particular?

There are six books under the section Touching. I reccomend you start with the must reads first.