"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Nerve question

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I've read the tip on keeping your nerve:

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip258.htm

And I am doing exactly that, I'm keeping pleasant attention to her and letting her know it, but I'm wondering when I should just go up and ask her out?

And btw, this girl is one who probably does notice this "nerve" in guys...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
if expecting correct replies, kindly post a bit more information about past relations.
 

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Ok, I've known this girl since september last year and have always liked her, but just recently does she know that I really like her.

Anyway, I'm wonderig if I should just ask her out now, or keep giving her my attention and wait, like it says to do in the article.

Remember, this is in High School...
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You take the shot when you know you're gonna hit. What you're doing is popping your gun over and blind shooting.

Well judgement, as you said. all this time you've been playing it the same but nothing has happened. I don't know, but to me that sounds like it's time to be more aggressive. No, don't ask her out. Thats not how it works "I llike you will you go out with me?". Why would you ask her out when her interrest isn't there, even if she says yes? Get her interrested before going in for the kill.
DJ bible, top right.

Lik
 

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
That may be what I have to do, could you show me somewhere were I could learn about how to do that?

"DJ Bible, top right"~I don't know what that means...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
It means read the DJ Bible, a link is in the upper right corner of the forum. Also read the high school bibles and series.
 
Top