Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nerdy friends..

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know a nerdy group of guys that i sometimes kick it with, they are into anime,video games and are really techy..nothing wrong with that,but when i come around they kind lay it on really thick and 'act cool', or whatever interpretation of cool that they mimic off of MTV or whatever magazine they seen it off of... it's not that they aren't cool or anything but i do find them to be obnoxious and sometimes really annoying when they are drunk..it's like they are drunk nerdy geeks and they become angry annoying drunk nerdy geeks :crazy: they try to talk about 'having game' ,talking crap about people, being loud and obnoxious.I like to think that i accept people as they are and people are people...but this is too much , i feel as if they almost resent me for just being who i am..the laid back, no worries kind of guy i know that they often wish they were... i am a brain as well ,but i learned how to balance it with the years of streets smarts i had to endure on my own... i am much as a geek deep inside as they are, i think everyone has their dorky side.But enough is enough, it's like hanging around Andy d!ck,Gilbert Godfry and any other obnoxious comedian i forgot to mention...:mad:

what do you guys do with your 'geeky' friends? i'd hate to sell out on the people i have known for years just because they were a little different.They just can't help it...i really do want to help them shed their out and inner geekdome but it seems like a lost cause.They already see themselves as dorks,geeks and nerds..why should i bother, if they are fine with it- then whom am i to judge...:rolleyes: i guess i feel sort of guilty for no longer hanging around them anymore, i also feel guilty for finding them totally obnoxious-because i for one have always been the guy who rooted for the underdog and praised genuiness in character..you know the saying i'd rather be hated for someone i am then loved for someone i am not? well in that cause, i hate them for who they are if that's any consolation :up:

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you value their friendship in some ways. Maybe you like hanging around with nerds once in a while, I can get behind that, I have a bunch of nerdy friends too (I was even one myself). It's simple then, chill with them on say a Saturday afternoon playing video games and stuff, but don't go out and get drunk with them if you don't enjoy drinking with them.

Or you could go out and drink with them, but just sarge instead. When they see you with all the women, they may ask some questions which may lead to funner nights for all of you.

hadoken

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can relate

i have a friend like this. He has *zero* game. I used to help him out and take him out a couple times but it wasn't working so I stopped. Whenever he asks what I did over the weekend, sometimes I am vague and he starts teasing me about how come I ain't got a hot date or what's the matter with me...I get pissed but I know it's better to not get into it, so I let him go on. What I *really* don't like is when he starts giving me unsolicited advice about what to do.

Nevertheless he is my friend and so I leave it at that. You just have to like them for the qualities that make them your friends and shrug off the other stuff.