nelly....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i hear this damn champ of the world song on espn one more time i'm going to kill someone.

10 years ago this man brought us country grammer and air force one's.. now he's making horrible promos for ESPN. what could have been.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I have a DVR and pre-record any sports game I want to watch. That way I can fast forward through the commercials, promos, and other junk.

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yea i grew up to country grammar, lot of good memories to those songs

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ESPN has been garbage since the turn of the millennium. Absolutely sold its soul for advertising and fame. The supposed "worldwide leader in sports" coverage goes like this:

Football, football, football, baseball, basketball ,baseball, football, football, football, Football, football, football, baseball, basketball ,baseball, football, football, football, hockey, tennis, horse racing, etc....Football, football, football, baseball, basketball ,baseball, football, football, football, Football, football, football, baseball, basketball ,baseball, football, football, football, hockey, tennis, horse racing, etc....

Basically, ESPN is garbage.

IMO.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
ESPN has been garbage since the turn of the millennium. Absolutely sold its soul for advertising and fame. The supposed "worldwide leader in sports" coverage goes like this:

Football, football, football, baseball, basketball ,baseball, football, football, football, Football, football, football, baseball, basketball ,baseball, football, football, football, hockey, tennis, horse racing, etc....Football, football, football, baseball, basketball ,baseball, football, football, football, Football, football, football, baseball, basketball ,baseball, football, football, football, hockey, tennis, horse racing, etc....

Basically, ESPN is garbage.

IMO.
not only that but their coverage is pretty mjuch garbage on all fronts. College football you take out the hot sideline girls and the hDTV, what do you have? todd's taste of the town and a 80 year old man that you have to watch with a wind shield wiper? and another that can't even remember what day it is but puts on a mascot hat every week lol?

the horse racing coverage don't get me started. they are so bad they actually have to bring in people from HRTV or TVG to help out with their horse racing coverage. hank goldburg looks like he just came off a bender every time they are on set (I call him hammered hank), they show these silly sappy ass tug stories between races, no one gives a ****. then they stick you with this ****ty ass camera angles that are not remotely usable? what the hell do I want to see a horses **** for half way through a race, how is that going to help me in my horse racing experience?

It's so bad that i come to hate big days of horse racing because HRTV is contractually obligated to let ESPN air the race live so you have to watch ESPN if you are at home an I would much rather watch HRTV