Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Negs

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,
Ever have a woman try to open with you, and you just flat out drop a neg out of left field on her?
Me: traveling back to east coast from DFW the other day, I was exhausted, changed from suit to shorts flops,a polo shirt at airport for flight home. Around 4 in the afternoon. I was dog tired. The kind of tired you have to get some Starbucks in you or you'll miss your flight home because you'd pass out in the gate area.
My overnight bag and attached bag are airline style gear(I used to fly for the airlines and it's handy now with my contract flying). FLY ARMY is stiched on the handle, my hair is short, yes I look like the pilot I am.

Her: Airline Captain for American Eagle, she tries opening while we are waiting in line. She starts off with some line about she can't remember the last time she traveled in shorts. Something about her comment just set me off. It reminded me of the chief pilot lackeys that I used to refer to back at my regional airline as ,"The Hat Natzi's" These were the pilots that weren't in management but if they saw you not wearing your hat/ jacket, following travel protocol in the terminal they either reported you, or made some comment to you. Her comment was EXACTLY like what one of them would say. They drew attention to your lack of proper attire. I'm thinking she thought I was a Eagle pilot, and wasn't in proper non-rev attire.
She very well could have been just trying to strike up a conversation, heck I don't know. I just looked at her with kind of a who the F are you shrug and said,"I'm not a regional pilot, I fly corporate now". Grabbed my cup of joe and moved off. She looked at me with a bit of a confused look. I didn't care. There's times I am just not in the mood, she hit me right at one of those. She was attractive, but her approach just hit me all wrong, wrong time, wrong place, wrong everything. On the flight home I thought about it for a few. I can't remember the last time I used a nuke like that. It was all for broke neg.
What's got me concerned is I'm doing it to the locals too. Had a chick that flaked on me the other week, so I deleted her #. She text yesterday am and asked if I wanted to go running last night. I thanked her for the offer, did not counteroffer, and told her I had plans. Same thing, the one time flake has me not interested at all in her now.
In summary, I'm using these as markers that I'm just burned out emotionally, and physically. A massive work project is taking its toll. After all the crap I'm dealing with weekly I don't have alot of patience for dating/ flaking/ women drama, etc. I used to have alot more tolerance, so while it's good that I'm less tolerant of BS, it feels like it's too far. Like I don't even want to play the game.

Ever find yourself in that place?

KC

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had something similar happen to me as well, to spare the details what the gal said just struck a nerve. I know she didn't mean to do that, and I think I may have been a little hard on her as well..I wasn't rude, just bit bold in my response back.

This is a good learning lesson, because this is the problem when you neg someone. I've never been a fan of that tip, from this site. It can backfire if the mood is not right, and can come off all wrong.

Never neg someone unless you are at least to the point of a comfort level, that's been established. Not on the first time you meet someone.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this attention on "The Neg". FFS it's just one single tool in the toolbox that is Game. Okay, now that that's over I like negging chicks. The best are when they're not even intended, and I think the best reaction is when they realize they were just tooled and just shrug and play it off like I have no idea. Makes for good push-pull. Neg, they react, I play mr nice guy, I "win them over" and it makes for good fun.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not negs, just you being stressed out and grumpy. Happens to the best of us.