"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Neghit+domination+confidence+kino all in one!

Straydog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Here is the all-in-one tip:

You're talking to a girl and she tells you something that she shouldn't have done. Like stealing candy when she was a child, cheating in math test - anything which is a little rude but still harmless.

You say: "Give me your hand" (and take her hand WITHOUT hesitation).

Then you give her a confident slap with your free hand over the back of her hand while adding: "this is what you get from blah blah (whatever).

Continue holding her hand for a few secs if you want to kino her..
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
good example of ****y and funny routine stuff ...
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Interesting approach. I'd like to add to it by using this line instead:

"Slap. This is a long overdue punishment." Right after you do it though, you keep holding her hand and look in her eyes and ask what other bad things would she like to confess to. She will either:

1.keep going cause she likes you holding her hand and getting slightly hit.

2.say that the slap hurt a little and give you an opportunity to kiss her hand and make her blush.

3.say that "that was it and that she was a perfect angel ever since" which is when you reply with a ****y and funny joke such as "that bad girl side of you will come back out sooner or later."

or you can proceed to something corny like offering to read her palm. that may be overdoing it though. just choose one approach not all of them.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
This is an awesome tip. I'm trying to mentally collect all the excuse I can like this to touch girls. :)
Creepy. Thats just creepy.

Fvck slapping her hand, spank her ass.
 
Top