Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

negative side of working out.

happy gilmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been working out for a year now. My body is insane. Every chick I walked by checks me out.

Ok, on to the negative side of working out. I was late to my computer information system class the other day. I missed some of the notes the professor shown on the slides. The professor told me to ask my classmates for them. I asked this fat guy if he could email it to me. He was like "No." Then his gf was like "are you serious?" Then he was like "whats your email address." Then he pretends to send it to me, but I saw him right before he sends it, he unattached the attachment. What a f***ing d!ck?

So yeah, if you work out and got yourself a perfect body, you are gonna get some jealous a$$holes to do mean things to you.

Post your own negative sides of working out.

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
happy gilmore said:
I have been working out for a year now. My body is insane. Every chick I walked by checks me out.

Ok, on to the negative side of working out. I was late to my computer information system class the other day. I missed some of the notes the professor shown on the slides. The professor told me to ask my classmates for them. I asked this fat guy if he could email it to me. He was like "No." Then his gf was like "are you serious?" Then he was like "whats your email address." Then he pretends to send it to me, but I saw him right before he sends it, he unattached the attachment. What a f***ing d!ck?

So yeah, if you work out and got yourself a perfect body, you are gonna get some jealous a$$holes to do mean things to you.

Post your own negative sides of working out.
wtf

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, working out gets you more respect from both men and women.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unregistered said:
In my experience, working out gets you more respect from both men and women.
Same here!

I've never actually had any obvious jealous reactions. In fact, I've had a lot of guys compliment me and ask me for advice on getting in shape.

Maybe this guy had some other problem, like you turning upto class late when you should be 100% dedicated and spend all your time swatting up, just like him. :)

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't understand how you linked your physical appearance to how the fat guy treated you.

i do have a negative side of working out
i've gone through 3 new belts, keep having to buy smaller pants, and i've got these muscles starting to show up!

it's the damndest thing, lemme tell ya.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i know where happy_gilmore is coming from. If you're really good-looking, big and ripped and not a celebrity, there are 'haters'.

Girls that feel they could never keep you (or have you) show you disdain right from the start as to avoid any rejections (usually at the club unless they have alot of liquid courage and then their true feelings about you show). It's their little way of not feeding that monstor ego you're supposedly supposed to have.

The more confident girls take notice and let you know and check you out alot. They'll converse and keep talking because they like you, even after you've stopped.

Guys in the gym if you look better, many will act jealous. It's funny how people are.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people give you respect for it and some people act jealous or try to act tougher around you, might have something to do with you looking more like the alpha male and they think of themselves as the alpha male.

It comes most from guys that are fairly good looking and then you step around and are slightly better looking and take there pole position. They always seem to be around the same age as each other too.

Can think of a few guys in work like this, and especially back in high school

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reyalp said:
i don't understand how you linked your physical appearance to how the fat guy treated you.

i do have a negative side of working out
i've gone through 3 new belts, keep having to buy smaller pants, and i've got these muscles starting to show up!

it's the damndest thing, lemme tell ya.
Smaller pants!?

I ripped mine open the other day squating!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always haters man always haters, just ignore the fu(kers lol.

You realise the hate more if you go from skinny to big and ripped or big tubby to big and ripped, people that used to pick on me on early highschool now days are trying to suck up major and other things like that, girls that wouldnt have ever looked at me check me out all the time, great for the ego.

Just dont let it get to you, it just means your doing the right thing for yourself :)

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. You ever notice too at the gym how really all the top builders are competing like in a body-building competition? I get more ripped, so they get more ripped. I get bigger so they get bigger. It's just a select few (the most serious ones). It becomes an Alpha contest at the gym.

We have some pretty hot babes go to our gym so that increases the competition for showing 'alpha' status.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks say they emphasize personality over muscular chiseled bodies...

Two problems

1. When did we start listening to what girls SAY they want?

2. What exactly is a personality? Personality is a very subjective and vague term
It would be impossible to have a personality that most women are gonna find attractive. You might be nomal looking extremely outgoing type, and maybe hot party chicks might be into that. Or you might be normal looking but goth dressing guitar playin dude, and you get just hot goth chicks on your jock. You might possibly be a normal looking but highly aggressive and competitive jerk, and you will probably attract hot LSE girls.

But MOST women are gonna find a chiseld body of zeus attractive no matter what personality you have. Hotties, cuties, latinas, blacks, asians, indians, milfs, snotty women, shy women, goth chicks, career chicks, married women, old women, party girls, slvts, religous chicks.

Its the dealbreaker so to say. She will find whatever BS reasons to like your personality. If you are an introvert, she will say you are mysterious. If you are loud and obnoxius, she will say you are assertive and confident. If you are a nice guy, she will say you are sweet, sensitve, caring.

Just be a hot GQ stud, don't be a social retard, and you will be getting any type of chick you want

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That fat kid was probably pissed at you for showing up late and asking him for the notes. I wouldn't send you sh*t either bro. Get your ass there on time or else mooch of somebody else.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* Pissing all the time
* Eating all the time
* People who try to **** up your diet by convincing you to eat something you shouldn't
* People who are jealous of you and give you **** for no reason
* Lower back problem because of strength imbalance between anterior and posterior chain :/ And just injuries whatsoever
* Guys who try to pick fights with you at the clubs
* People who ask you what you bench
* People who ask you what you bench
* Having good genetics for invisible muscles (legs, calves, forearms) but crappy with the visible muscles (lats, chest, arms)
* People who lift alot of weight with crappy form and then strutt around and look condescending on people
* People trying to convince you that lifting is a waste of time
* People trying to tell you how you should lift and your way of lifting is wrong (I'm def. guilty here :p)

But it's worth it ten times over. Even if all the geeks act like whiny *****es and give you pointers and try to be intellectually superior. Just ask when you set a squat/Dead/bench PR if it's worth it.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The injuries can be avoided by training properly, although you may get that "freak accident".

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SSType put it well. If she likes you, not even a dirty bathroom can keep her away (and they can't stand that). First it's physical.

Did you ever notice iin that a girl very strongly physically attractied to you, doesn't matter what you say? You can say the most outlandish lamest thing and they'll think it's Gold.

I can tell right away when a girl is strongly attracted to me in this context. I can say anything she'll laugh like it was the best thing she ever heard. She'll also keep talking ..trying to keep me around. All i have to do is say 'i see' or 'really' or 'so you do this and what happens?' ..

All the work is done for you! What a gift, get your azz in shape yesterday.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree, but injuries happen, everyone has them sometime. I got mine from not working my abs because I believed in the "squats will strengthen your entire core". That's pure bull, you need some form of work for the anterior chain!

tmpgstx said:
SSType put it well. If she likes you, not even a dirty bathroom can keep her away (and they can't stand that). First it's physical.

Did you ever notice iin that a girl very strongly physically attractied to you, doesn't matter what you say? You can say the most outlandish lamest thing and they'll think it's Gold.

I can tell right away when a girl is strongly attracted to me in this context. I can say anything she'll laugh like it was the best thing she ever heard. She'll also keep talking ..trying to keep me around. All i have to do is say 'i see' or 'really' or 'so you do this and what happens?' ..

All the work is done for you! What a gift, get your azz in shape yesterday.
Big bump :)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
SSType put it well. If she likes you, not even a dirty bathroom can keep her away (and they can't stand that).

Exactly...my house is a f*ckin pigsty unless I plan on somebody coming over, then I clean it. However, my chick and I randomly came back to my house on the 4th, took that broad to my room, picked her up by that ass of hers (fast and furious style lol) and my room was crazy messy, she didn't give a damn, she wanted me, not my room lol

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol .. another thing too there is no games. If she is strongly attracted, the games are out the window. She doesn't want to jeopardize you not liking her by ignoring you if you aren't ignoring her.

Women can look past looks eaiser than men, and this is why you have alot of out of shape guys with attractive girls. They got in their sphere and developed something thru common interests and the like.

Usually, and almost always, athletic girls will want athletic guys. If they're not with one, they've likely settled because of no other options. Not only this, the guy may have been in shape to start with and then let himself go once he was getting the pvssy.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- finding (or rather failing to find) jeans to fit 28-29" quads and the arse to go with them.

- picking up literally every plate in the gym (sorry, 'fitness centre') to do deadlifts and still finding it isn't enough (but everyone else is still giving you dirty looks because they need to do their 60kg partial benches this second otherwise they'll die) - also see dirtier looks when chaining dumbbells to machines for same reason. ((I really need some bands.))

- the usual tedious eating etc.