Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neg hitting ....some cool examples please :)

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wildchild
I dont recommend using neg hits as an opener i tried it a few times dosnt really work very well they are usualy slightly insulted. i also want an explanation of this type of neg hit
You: "I like your snake print pants!"
Her: "Thanks"
You: "I ran into a friend tonite, she has a pair just like em"
ive seen ones like this getting recommended all over the place the thing is if a guy is wearing the same thing of me and some1 points it out i just think the guy has good taste so how would this to a girl be a neg hit?
Girls take fashion differently to men. Where you correctly pointed out that if two guys were seen wearing the same thing, we would just assume the other guy has good style, whereas a woman would feel less "unique" as it were.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there lust to be unique due to there genetic makeup or is it a social thing - what about if your trying to pull a muslem chic with all the head gear on and your like " i like your yashmak i seen some1 with one just like it today" then she would be like "duh" ;)jk

Ironager

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg hits only work with girls who KNOW they are lookers, if you try to neg a hb 6, she will probably think you're the biggest *******...

Don Juan
Reaction score
The easy way for you to draw the line between a neg and insult is to have a big smile after you say the neg or smile if you think she is insulted.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I came up with this cool neg hit the other day and didn't even realize what I had did until afterward.

My former DJ coach's woman asked me:

Do you think I'm too fat?

I said: No you are not too fat [pause].......... but you're getting there.

Her mouth dropped like a ton O bricks.

:D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You have something on your hair" (Classic line)

You reach out your hand, start touching her hair...

"Nah, better do it yourself" Cleaning your hand with your jeans, as if her hair was dirty

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did one today (I think) my housemate is going away for a week and I hugged her (kino) and she said "oh thanks" with a big smile on her face and then I said 'i might miss you... a little bit" and she said ' I'm not going for that long" and then I chuckled and said 'yeah will you know it's fun to live with a diva....lol you should have seen how wide her eyes got and then she said "oh my god you are so going to get it" :D

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a friend at a party and there was chick with huge boobs. My friend went over to her and opened this way.

Him- "those can't be real"
Her- weird stare
Him- before she can reply to that, "I've never seen someone with orange eyes", commenting on her clolored contacts.

Don't know if that counts as a neg-hit, but it was too funny to keep to myself.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
"You have something on your hair" (Classic line)

You reach out your hand, start touching her hair...

"Nah, better do it yourself" Cleaning your hand with your jeans, as if her hair was dirty
BOAH THIS ONE SOUNDS GREAT!

is it field tested?

either way I will gonna try THAT one.
still I think u have to have some smile to show u dont really mean it. but this one is really, really good. hahaha. u initiate kino. and then u break kino. haha great, just great

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neghits

He he!! I love neg hits!!!

Ok, I was talking to a girl and her ***** shield was pretty high, and I made a comment on her make-up, that it's a bit messed up (and it was) and it worked wonders - it was all I needed to build attraction.

egamirorrimeht

Reaction score
Walk over to any 10 you want to turn into a 1 and do this..

"Hey, you look good, but its like you're missing something...I don't know what it is..."

And then stare at her, like you're pondering. Suddenly, your face lights up, like you figured out what was missing.

Then unzip your pants and urinate on her.

Works every time.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever a woman says something like "I'm cold", you can reply with "Well, you're certainly not hot". I have used that twice with good responses both times.

you can even lead her into it by asking why she's wearing a scarf/etc.

Dan_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one I thought of on the spot one night.

Her - "I've been really lazy about going to the gym recently."
Me - "I can tell" followed by a smile.

Only use this on 9's and 10's, perhaps 8's if you know they will be able to take a joke. Less attractive girls would probably take it as an insult.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"wow, you're beautiful. do you have a twin?"

arent negs supposed to be "accidental" insults?

some of these seem very obvious

they are more like playful teasing than real negs

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raoul said:
Me: So what do you do?
Her: I'm a model
Me: Oh really, like a hand model?
i know a lot of PUAs use this but i hate it. Plus its been on TV n stuff with style n all so lots of chicks might pick up on it

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
johnmich said:
i know a lot of PUAs use this but i hate it. Plus its been on TV n stuff with style n all so lots of chicks might pick up on it
She says: No, like a face model
You: Which direction do you face when your hand modeling?
She says: Arggghhh!

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taviii: -You have a nice nose!
HB: -Thanks...
Taviii: -No problem, I always liked big ones...

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You have nice eyes. What kind of lenses do you use?"
I guess everyone's heard this before: "You have nice fingernails. Are they real?". Or is it mentioned earlier in this thread? Didn't take the time to find out.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, your calves are huge. I guess heels give you a good workout huh?

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Creating neg hits.

From my understanding the difference between a neg hit and normal David D style C&F is that the neg hit is usually a backhanded compliment, though there is still a lot of overlap with C&F. Of course C&F covers a broader range of material (like reversing roles, you being really confident, etc.)

Inventing a neg hit isn't too hard, much like creating C&F or even comedy. It can follow a formula, for example:
  1. Pick any standard compliment (you are hot, your eyes are pretty, you smell good, nice shoes, nice shirt, blah blah.)
  2. Make it backhanded by adding on something slightly negative at the end.

Using the compliments from 1 above:
  • You are pretty hot...for a short girl (or tall girl, or blonde, or brunette, or whatever.)
  • You have nice eyes...are you wearing contacts?
  • That is an interesting perfume...I think I've smelled it at the dollar store before.
  • Wow, those are nice shoes...my grandma has a pair just like them.
  • That is a really cool shirt, considering the color.

So there you go. With practice you can get the hang of it and invent them impromptu (I made the above up while typing this.)