“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Neg- hits

EveryGurlsWish22

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
bronx ny
Hey guys, I am new to the site. I am from new york city and im about to go to college. On the average day i see alot of stuck up broads in the streets and train stations. I have tried all the approaches with no success. My only choice is to use a neg hit. I have done it on rare occassions but that was out of anger. Can anyone tell me how to come up with neg hits on the fly so i can have a dollars worth of dimes.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
My personal advice is avoid using neg hits until you know the person and you know she'll take it in good humour.

In an ideal situation, you bust on her, she'll laugh and hit you flirtatiously etc, but in reality, it depends on the person and her mood. Contrary to what a lot of "master seducers" teach, not all women take well to this approach. Some find it insulting and others might just think you have an attitude problem.

In all likelihood, these "stuck up broads" you mentioned will not take well to someone coming upto them and digging at them, no matter how playfully you do it. In a place like New York, I expect most people are caught up in their own business and have little patience for chit chat, so you're probably best saving your DJing in general for a more relaxed environment.

I find neg hits work great with my friends, but after upsetting and offending a number of women, I avoid them until I know they'll take it in good humour.
 

jdr120

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
canada
Neg-hits are like a joke, it you don't word it right, it's doesn't work!!! I usually use them (and not too often) after I have fluf talked for about 5 min... You can't just go up to a girl and say "Hi, I'm ____... Wow you should really think about losing 5 lbs"...

I also find that neg-hits rarely work on average looking women.. I tried this one on a girl that was hanging out with my friends and I. We were all going to a bar, and she was in jeans, and a plain shirt.. I said "You know, this is a classy place we're going to, don't you think you should pretty yourself up a bit"!!! All of my friends jaws dropped, and they couldn't believe I said that... Maybe I should have worded it a bit differently!!

Maybe you should try a C&F remark before you get into the neg-hits...
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
There's about 12039023 threads covering this topic, if you'd like to use the Search button...
 
Top