Craig Reeves
Master Don Juan
Now seeing as to how my knowledge is generally ignored on this forum....I have decided anyway to post something that I feel is of great importance to me, seeing as to how so many people on this site are mislead into thinking wrongly about this issue.
I want to talk about "neg hits".
Just in case some of you are not aware of what a neg hit is, it is a critisism about a woman that is said to her (usually, in a funny or ****y way) to make her unable to see you as somebody she is too good for, or to help her no longer see you as a "nice guy", thus, making her feel attraction to you.
Personally, I disagree with neg-hits not exactly because of what is being done, but because of WHY they are used by so many people on women.
When AFC's see a woman they would like to approach or get a phone number or email from, they take a look at her and rate her in comparison to himself. AFC's will look at her and immediatly think (if she's attractive enough): This girl is out of my league. She's too good looking for a guy like me, so if I'm going to get her, I'm going to have to do something EXTRA to gain her approval and PROVE to her that I'm on the same level with her.
AFC's assume that any attractive woman would think that she is better than him because HE feels as if she is.
Now what does this have to do with neg hits, you ask?
Simple, guys who practice this sort of thing practice it for AFC REASONS. They see a beautiful woman, immediatly think, "Uh oh, she's attractive, so she's out of my league and KNOWS it. So I better make her THINK that I am worthy of her attention, so that I'll have a chance with her."
The truth is this......if a woman truly felt that she was too good for you, you would have felt it and known it the first 5 seconds you talked to her. Women will look at you and decide RIGHT THEN whether or not they are "out of your league" or not, and you will EASILY be able to tell. Trust me.
So what should you do if you run across a woman who feels that because she's attractive, she's too good for you? Do you just no longer approach women who are attractive? ABSOLUTELY NOT! You FIND SOMEBODY WHO ISN'T STUCK UP. BECAUSE *ANY* WOMAN WHO TAKES ONE LOOK AT YOU AND DECIDES THAT YOU AREN'T "CUTE" ENOUGH IS CERTAINLY *NOT* WORTH YOUR TIME.
Find a girl who is open and friendly and doesn't think she's better than you IN THE BEGINNING, so you won't have to worry about knocking her off her pedistal because she won't be on one to begin with. Don't get into relationships with a girl you have to change, she should be what you want from the GET GO.
See where I'm going with this?
If you are dealing with a girl that has shown you that she needs to be neg-hit, you need to find a girl where neg-hitting isn't necessary. Simple as that. However, AFC's and a lot of people on this board take a look a woman and assume what she is like based off of how attractive she is.
DON'T DO THIS.
Yes there are hot stuck up women out there. But there are UGLY, stuck up women TOO. Personality is completely independent to looks. Some of the sweetest women I know span from 5's to 10's, and the same goes for mean women, too.
So don't not judge a girl just because of her looks. Just because she's an HB10 does not mean that she will be a snob or think she is too good for you. Just because she's an HB10 certainly does not mean that she will not be a good girl. How would YOU like it if women judged YOU based off of YOUR looks only? So don't do the same to her.
Neg-hitting is useless on girls who do not need to be neg-hit. In fact, it will only hurt you. And not all hot women need to be neg-hit. It's not like beautiful women tell you ten times a day that you're not good enough for them. It's YOU that's telling you that, so don't get it confused.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for ****y and Funny. It's a great thing, but it's used to have FUN with her. It's used because it allows the two of you to have a good time and enjoy each other, NOT to deflate her ego because she shouldn't have one to begin with.
Hopefully, at least one person will read this. I'll be happy if that's the case.
Regards
I want to talk about "neg hits".
Just in case some of you are not aware of what a neg hit is, it is a critisism about a woman that is said to her (usually, in a funny or ****y way) to make her unable to see you as somebody she is too good for, or to help her no longer see you as a "nice guy", thus, making her feel attraction to you.
Personally, I disagree with neg-hits not exactly because of what is being done, but because of WHY they are used by so many people on women.
When AFC's see a woman they would like to approach or get a phone number or email from, they take a look at her and rate her in comparison to himself. AFC's will look at her and immediatly think (if she's attractive enough): This girl is out of my league. She's too good looking for a guy like me, so if I'm going to get her, I'm going to have to do something EXTRA to gain her approval and PROVE to her that I'm on the same level with her.
AFC's assume that any attractive woman would think that she is better than him because HE feels as if she is.
Now what does this have to do with neg hits, you ask?
Simple, guys who practice this sort of thing practice it for AFC REASONS. They see a beautiful woman, immediatly think, "Uh oh, she's attractive, so she's out of my league and KNOWS it. So I better make her THINK that I am worthy of her attention, so that I'll have a chance with her."
The truth is this......if a woman truly felt that she was too good for you, you would have felt it and known it the first 5 seconds you talked to her. Women will look at you and decide RIGHT THEN whether or not they are "out of your league" or not, and you will EASILY be able to tell. Trust me.
So what should you do if you run across a woman who feels that because she's attractive, she's too good for you? Do you just no longer approach women who are attractive? ABSOLUTELY NOT! You FIND SOMEBODY WHO ISN'T STUCK UP. BECAUSE *ANY* WOMAN WHO TAKES ONE LOOK AT YOU AND DECIDES THAT YOU AREN'T "CUTE" ENOUGH IS CERTAINLY *NOT* WORTH YOUR TIME.
Find a girl who is open and friendly and doesn't think she's better than you IN THE BEGINNING, so you won't have to worry about knocking her off her pedistal because she won't be on one to begin with. Don't get into relationships with a girl you have to change, she should be what you want from the GET GO.
See where I'm going with this?
If you are dealing with a girl that has shown you that she needs to be neg-hit, you need to find a girl where neg-hitting isn't necessary. Simple as that. However, AFC's and a lot of people on this board take a look a woman and assume what she is like based off of how attractive she is.
DON'T DO THIS.
Yes there are hot stuck up women out there. But there are UGLY, stuck up women TOO. Personality is completely independent to looks. Some of the sweetest women I know span from 5's to 10's, and the same goes for mean women, too.
So don't not judge a girl just because of her looks. Just because she's an HB10 does not mean that she will be a snob or think she is too good for you. Just because she's an HB10 certainly does not mean that she will not be a good girl. How would YOU like it if women judged YOU based off of YOUR looks only? So don't do the same to her.
Neg-hitting is useless on girls who do not need to be neg-hit. In fact, it will only hurt you. And not all hot women need to be neg-hit. It's not like beautiful women tell you ten times a day that you're not good enough for them. It's YOU that's telling you that, so don't get it confused.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for ****y and Funny. It's a great thing, but it's used to have FUN with her. It's used because it allows the two of you to have a good time and enjoy each other, NOT to deflate her ego because she shouldn't have one to begin with.
Hopefully, at least one person will read this. I'll be happy if that's the case.
Regards