Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

neg hits sorta question

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know neg hits are good but i was wondering if you meet a girl and she says somthing about not gaining a certain thing or getting a certain job is it good to say somthing like " maybe they found some1 better" or is it better not to diss them about it.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not funny its there for nto really a neg hit, i wouldnt say that, i mean the area is not a complete no go zone, but just dont go there with a comment like that, think of a better 1 for that situation.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg hits are for women who think they are the most attractive women in the world. They're meant to kick them off the pedestal they've put themselves on.

A neg hit is an insult disguised as a compliment. Example, "Those are nice shoes, my mother bought a pair like that recently" In other words, her shoes are nice because an old lady you know wears them.

Neg hits are not for women who are trying to better themselves or their lives. When you give a neg hit to a woman who isn't on a pedestal, you just make yourself look like an a55hole.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Neg hits are for women who think they are the most attractive women in the world. They're meant to kick them off the pedestal they've put themselves on.

A neg hit is an insult disguised as a compliment. Example, "Those are nice shoes, my mother bought a pair like that recently" In other words, her shoes are nice because an old lady you know wears them.

Neg hits are not for women who are trying to better themselves or their lives. When you give a neg hit to a woman who isn't on a pedestal, you just make yourself look like an a55hole.
you do have a point there but even on the average girl, you should use some neg hits, show them whats what. Only if she is very shy then do not use any. Neg hits are not just about what you mentioned above, its also to help stop yourself from falling for there tests, and most girls will test.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man i know what a neg hit is thanks for your tips

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man saying my mother has the same shoes as u aint really that much of a neg hit i would take that as a compliment because it means someone else has good taste;) - mind u most women h8 other ppl with the same thing as them on.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wildchild
man saying my mother has the same shoes as u aint really that much of a neg hit i would take that as a compliment because it means someone else has good taste;) - mind u most women h8 other ppl with the same thing as them on.
well thats because it was not said right, but when you say your grandmum and her freinds all have the same shoes as that, it becomes a neg hit