Neg hit a hot girl with Acne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I disagree with most guys. I think you can neg her about acne.

The hotter the girl is the more you have to knock up the harshness of the neg, in my experience.

Example you could say "I think you could be a model, if you cleared up your completion."

She's hot, but she ain't THAT hot . In less words.

Now, I'm not a complete prick, I know this is very insulting but the point of the neg is to knock her off her pedestal right? Well if the girl thinks she's a ten, you gotta up the ante.

Be very careful tho bro. There is such a thing as going one step too far.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hunchback
Nah, I disagree with most guys. I think you can neg her about acne.

The hotter the girl is the more you have to knock up the harshness of the neg, in my experience.

Example you could say "I think you could be a model, if you cleared up your completion."

She's hot, but she ain't THAT hot . In less words.

Now, I'm not a complete prick, I know this is very insulting but the point of the neg is to knock her off her pedestal right? Well if the girl thinks she's a ten, you gotta up the ante.

Be very careful tho bro. There is such a thing as going one step too far.
C'mon, do you really think it's "ethical" (in the DJ context) to neg a girl about something over which she has little or no control? How can she think she's a 10? Doesn't she have a fvckin mirror and/or access to mass media? If she still does think she's the hottest thing, I think it's plain silly; it's not like teasing her about her hairdo or her blouse. She'll just think you're and a*shole.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may not be Don Juan, but it's common sense that women are stupidly self conscious. Neg nitting the one thing they're not in control of will be a MASSIVE knock to them.

It_won't_work

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit
I may not be Don Juan, but it's common sense that women are stupidly self conscious. Neg nitting the one thing they're not in control of will be a MASSIVE knock to them.

It_won't_work
And on top of that, what did this girl do to deserve a neg-hit? Did I miss it? Are people thinking that just because a women is hot, she deserves a neg? :confused:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eXACTLY... you hav to DO something to deserve a neg...

I think everyones uproar on this site is, as is mine, is I doubt she is an HB9 if you have noticable acne... The only thing close to a girl with noticable acne that is I would say in that Catogory is Keri Sable ,and I doubt she is that hot.

So if she is not an HB 9, she is more than likely a 7-7.5...

so you are Negging a 7 for no apparent reason..I think that's everyones gripe

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by \O/
How can you ever say that a girl with acne is a HB9? The ratingsystem is being severly misused in this forum.

A 10 would be virtually impossible as there is no such thing as a 100% perfect woman. Keep in mind that a 9 is basically the hottest women around. They are as close to perfection as you can get. I can't see that any girl with acne can qualify as a 9..It simply isn't perfection...even though she can be hot as hell.

I know this has been debated in the forum many times, but stop throwing around 8, 9 and 10's. Be realistic!

Carmen Electra is an 8 at best. Elisha Cuthbert is an 8.. Eva Longria is a 9. Compare the chicks to these girls, and then give her a new rating...
So your saying that an HB9 is IMMUNE to EVER getting a pimple? If she does, what does that mean? Does Eva Longoria drop to 7.5 if you see her in real-life without all the make up and lighting and notice she's got a pimple?
Also, why is 10 even on the rating scale if it's physically impossible to achieve. He can rate her 9 or 10 or whatever he wants. Physical beauty has it's common themes, but certain details are left to opinion and therefore there is no real right or wrong. Just a different opinion.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think people are saying HBs can't have pimples - just that you shouldn't EVER neghit a female about them.

It's like going "Wow you have cancer - MUST SUCK PRETTY BAD HUH" and them dropping some MAD mental kino...it just ain't happening.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hunchback

Sometimes its not about how hot they are but if they think they are hot. Like if a girl thinks she is so good looking she thinks she is better than everyone else, and is kinda mean about it, then that girl needs to be taken down a peg. Leave this girl alone

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like someone else mentioned, acne is not a joking matter to people who have it. I had it bad for years. I opted to stay home rather than hang out with my friends and I'm paying dearly for it now because I lost out on chances to get with chicks and learn the "game" so to speak.

However, if the girl doesn't have cronic acne and has like one small pimple on her face I can see making a little smart comment about it because it isn't that significant. People who actually suffer from the disease (mild/moderate/severe) are very sensitive to it, so it wouldn't be a good idea in those cases.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jukeboxhero
So your saying that an HB9 is IMMUNE to EVER getting a pimple? If she does, what does that mean? Does Eva Longoria drop to 7.5 if you see her in real-life without all the make up and lighting and notice she's got a pimple?
Also, why is 10 even on the rating scale if it's physically impossible to achieve. He can rate her 9 or 10 or whatever he wants. Physical beauty has it's common themes, but certain details are left to opinion and therefore there is no real right or wrong. Just a different opinion.
People have different view's on the scale. I've had buds calling a girl a 9, when she really is a 6,5. It is ofcourse individual.The scale is very subjective and some will rate a girl a 9, while others will rate her a 6. That's why it's so hard on this forum. I couldn't care less if a guy chats up a 9, in his opinion...But in some guys eyes, he's chatting up a 5. It's VERY individual, but here most people seem to be hitting on the most gorgeous girls around....I simply can't see it..

Everyone has their good days and their bad days- If Eva Longria got a pimple, i would deal with it. She's still not. I don't think she would drop on the scale short-term...

I still believe that a 10 is impossible..There is no such thing as a perfect girl. She would have to be alien.... It's also very individual. I once had a girl who I thought was out of this world.! I'm talking amazing face and a killer body! I'd rate her a 9.99, but my friends said she was ok..I was like wtf?? She's amazing!!! Your mind will screw you over sometimes, and with beergoggles on, I'm sure I've seen a 10 or three in my days :D

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by \O/
People have different view's on the scale. I've had buds calling a girl a 9, when she really is a 6,5. It is ofcourse individual.The scale is very subjective and some will rate a girl a 9, while others will rate her a 6. That's why it's so hard on this forum. I couldn't care less if a guy chats up a 9, in his opinion...But in some guys eyes, he's chatting up a 5. It's VERY individual, but here most people seem to be hitting on the most gorgeous girls around....I simply can't see it..

Everyone has their good days and their bad days- If Eva Longria got a pimple, i would deal with it. She's still not. I don't think she would drop on the scale short-term...

I still believe that a 10 is impossible..There is no such thing as a perfect girl. She would have to be alien.... It's also very individual. I once had a girl who I thought was out of this world.! I'm talking amazing face and a killer body! I'd rate her a 9.99, but my friends said she was ok..I was like wtf?? She's amazing!!! Your mind will screw you over sometimes, and with beergoggles on, I'm sure I've seen a 10 or three in my days :D
Yea, on my scale this girl is actually a 8 but on the 1-10 scale that most people seem to use here, she's a 9.

She responds insanely well to my C/F humor so that is the why I made this thread.

Anyway, the question has been answered and I rather not turn this into another AFC self-help thread. I'll put up a field report after the date next week.

Back to sarging and having fun guys.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is you don't even need to neg a girl that you've already closed. Negs are used to break down ***** shields, and she didn't have a ***** shield up if you already closed her without negging her. SO whats the point? to make her feel bad? Big man...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serialized3
The funny thing is you don't even need to neg a girl that you've already closed. Negs are used to break down ***** shields, and she didn't have a ***** shield up if you already closed her without negging her. SO whats the point? to make her feel bad? Big man...
So she didn't do anything to deserve it (close or not)? I mean, why does she need to be knocked down a peg? I'm still not getting it.... :confused:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
So she didn't do anything to deserve it (close or not)? I mean, why does she need to be knocked down a peg? I'm still not getting it.... :confused:
Yeah, she didn't do anything to deserve getting insulted by this guy about her acne. When he approached, im guessing he laid down some rap and # closed without using a neg. She wasn't on a pedestal or had a ***** shield up, so what's the point?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHHA This thread is pure comedy. :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.