"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Needy behavior - she says she's doesn't want nothing atm

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Ok like I said earlier 2 dates, last club night I acted needy and I was drunk.

On the dates we made out 10times or so, we had fun, everything perfect.

Today

Me: Hey lets hang out at my place this week...
9 hours of silence
Me: You know.. Never mind.
Her: Hey
Her: It's not the moment for me now...
Her: You probably want more but I don't need that atm...
Me: Not really
Me: I don't even know you that well.. I want to get to know a girl before I want more. I don't think about that now. Well were done then.

Ok guys again.....

Whatever you do, be patient and don't be needy, you will ruin everything. Yours sincerley Gambino
You need to invent a pretext to invite her to your place. Otherwise she probably feels like if she comes over then you'll be expecting sex.

It's better if you say "I'll make dinner for you or "we can watch a movie" etc. That way there's less pressure.

In any case her replies are really low interest.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
You need to invent a pretext to invite her to your place. Otherwise she probably feels like if she comes over then you'll be expecting sex.

It's better if you say "I'll make dinner for you or "we can watch a movie" etc. That way there's less pressure.

In any case her replies are really low interest.
In all honesty, shouldn't every girl know that going over to a guys house means he's going to try to have sex with her.

Even worse is if he doesn't make the move and is just boring and dishonest about it. Nobody is fooling anybody by pretending that's not what's on his mind.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Ok like I said earlier 2 dates, last club night I acted needy and I was drunk.

On the dates we made out 10times or so, we had fun, everything perfect.

Today

Me: Hey lets hang out at my place this week...
9 hours of silence
Me: You know.. Never mind.
Her: Hey
Her: It's not the moment for me now...
Her: You probably want more but I don't need that atm...
Me: Not really
Me: I don't even know you that well.. I want to get to know a girl before I want more. I don't think about that now. Well were done then.

Ok guys again.....

Whatever you do, be patient and don't be needy, you will ruin everything. Yours sincerley Gambino
The phones all have a block and delete function. execute and get her hotter younger tighter sister.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
In all honesty, shouldn't every girl know that going over to a guys house means he's going to try to have sex with her.

Even worse is if he doesn't make the move and is just boring and dishonest about it. Nobody is fooling anybody by pretending that's not what's on his mind.
Yes but modern women are retards who want plausible deniability. Rant about girl boss and wants kids at geriatric pregnancy.

It's not up for debate. Comply or bye.

Additionally most men today are so low T they don't make a move.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
In all honesty, shouldn't every girl know that going over to a guys house means he's going to try to have sex with her.

Even worse is if he doesn't make the move and is just boring and dishonest about it. Nobody is fooling anybody by pretending that's not what's on his mind.
She knows, of course. But the point is that having a pretext takes the pressure off. It's like giving her an out.

And it's not dishonest because both of you know the real reason.
 
Top