Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Needs Advice. What's With My So-Called "Friend"?

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, around 8pm, I'm at work.

The store phone rings and I answer it. The caller asks for me (calling out my whole name), I didn't recognize the voice at first, then I realized it was my best friend, Quintin.

Me: "What's up? I'm at work."

Quintin: "Hey Mike, what's your girlfriend's phone?"

Me: "Why the f*ck do you want my girlfriend's phone number for?"

Quintin: "So I can talk to her.."

Me: "I don't want you talking to myself girlfriend!"

Quintin: "If you don't tell me her number, I'll go to her job.."

Me: "What the f*ck...?"

Quintin: "Infact, nevermind, I got her number now" *click*

He got my girlfriend's number from his younger brother's (DJ Forum Name: G-Nice) cell phone.

At this point I could feel my blood pressure rising. He's really gonna f*ck this up for me. Quintin is the kinda friend that you really wouldn't introduce your girlfriend to, he'll make your self-worth to other people lower. Like, they'll pull me to the side and ask, "Mike, why do you hang with this guy?"

I've known Quintin for a long time, since 8th grade. As the years go on, the more distant we become. Anyhow, I thought the whole "I'm gonna call your girlfriend" thing was a joke just to get into my head. When I got home from work, I called my girlfriend and I told her about Quintin's intentions. She checked her caller ID and she said that his number was one of her missed calls.

That struck a raw nerve, they really were gonna f*ck things up for me. I can't stand that, and now I'm contemplating on whether I should just distance myself or just forget about the long friendship.. if he's doing this now, i can only imagine what he'll do later... I need advice

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if he was gonna say **** about you then he aint a friend.

kick his ass to the curb and find some better friends...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of weird...

He actually called you to ask for her number, though it was obvious that he could get it in other ways.

If he is going to talk crap about you to your girl, then he is no friend.

If your girl believes all the crap he may or may not say, then she is not your girl.

There could be a good reason why he wants to talk to your gf, and if it isn't there is no point getting upset about it, because you will soon know who you can and can't trust. Relax, when you see them next, just act like everything is ok, because it IS ok.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cremasta
This is kind of weird...

He actually called you to ask for her number, though it was obvious that he could get it in other ways.
I found out that the old sayin: " You can see someone`s value by the value of his enemies " is proven false. I think that guy is just an idiot.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he's gona talk **** about u to ur gurl then screw his friendship

this guy ive known for 4 years from hs. the last time ive talked to him or hung out was 2 months ago. usually every now and then he kep trying to put me down in the past year. so now just screw his lazy bum ass. he's lazy and got lots of problems on his own and tries to put me down to make himself feel better. i got fed up with this.

imo just dont talk to these ppl anymore. not having these ppl in ur life will make your world a better okace . trust me