"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Need your help

Yashas

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hello Viewers,

I was dating a girl who happened to be my neighbour. She was also interested but then she said she just wanted to be friends so I said I can't be just friends and stopped talking and texting her and said her If you change your mind let me know. Now it's been almost around a year and I haven't contacted her since then.

But the thing is she is my neighbour, we kind of live in apartment so she has to pass in front of my house to reach her house and we do cross each other sometimes. I don't know what to do at that time. I just simply go. What should I do? Should I say Hello or what?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Yashas

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Did you had any girls since her during this year, how many?
Yes, I dated other two girls after dumping my neighbour. One was too conservative and committed to her goals so had to leave her.
With the other girl, it was just the initial days, we were getting to know each other then I became busy. So didn't stay in touch.
 

Yashas

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I
Ignore her.
I was a chump back then. I was attracted to her. Whenever she came cross I used to feel shy and bend my head. Now since I have read some dating books and have been working out, I feel like I should look into her eyes whenever she comes Infront of me.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Yes, I dated other two girls after dumping my neighbour. One was too conservative and committed to her goals so had to leave her.
With the other girl, it was just the initial days, we were getting to know each other then I became busy. So didn't stay in touch.
Did your neighbor see the other women you brought home?
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Hello Viewers,

I was dating a girl who happened to be my neighbour. She was also interested but then she said she just wanted to be friends so I said I can't be just friends and stopped talking and texting her and said her If you change your mind let me know. Now it's been almost around a year and I haven't contacted her since then.

But the thing is she is my neighbour, we kind of live in apartment so she has to pass in front of my house to reach her house and we do cross each other sometimes. I don't know what to do at that time. I just simply go. What should I do? Should I say Hello or what?
Have you seen this girl with another chap? Have you seen this girl bringng some chap to her flat?
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Hello Viewers,

I was dating a girl who happened to be my neighbour. She was also interested but then she said she just wanted to be friends so I said I can't be just friends and stopped talking and texting her and said her If you change your mind let me know. Now it's been almost around a year and I haven't contacted her since then.

But the thing is she is my neighbour, we kind of live in apartment so she has to pass in front of my house to reach her house and we do cross each other sometimes. I don't know what to do at that time. I just simply go. What should I do? Should I say Hello or what?
Learn from your mistakes.
I don't say I am dating a girl unless I'm fvcking her.
You probably meant to say you were going out with her.
I have never been told that line about being friends...... But probably I wouldn't have said" if you change your mind, let me know" Mr.OP that's what you tell the car salesman after you make an offer and it is rejected. You hope the salesman will change his mind, but he doesnt because he actually understands you want the car. You just told her you are interested in her.

A woman is a Complex living organism. You can't just expect her to come up to you and say "I have made my mind up, I want to make a relationship with you" come on....man.
Typically, when I am rejected, I simply say " well if that is what you want, ok" and show no more interest, hang up or walk away.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Yashas

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Have you seen this girl with another chap? Have you seen this girl bringng some chap to her flat?
No I didn't see her with any other boy.
And she didn't bring any boy home
Sir, we live in India and we live with our parents. It's almost impossible to bring any opposite gender people to home other than friends.
 

Yashas

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Learn from your mistakes.
I don't say I am dating a girl unless I'm fvcking her.
You probably meant to say you were going out with her.
I have never been told that line about being friends...... But probably I wouldn't have said" if you change your mind, let me know" Mr.OP that's what you tell the car salesman after you make an offer and it is rejected. You hope the salesman will change his mind, but he doesnt because he actually understands you want the car. You just told her you are interested in her.

A woman is a Complex living organism. You can't just expect her to come up to you and say "I have made my mind up, I want to make a relationship with you" come on....man.
Typically, when I am rejected, I simply say " well if that is what you want, ok" and show no more interest, hang up or walk away.
Correct, I was going out with her.
Show no more interest u mean I should ignore her when she pass by??
 

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
58
Reaction score
19
Age
28
Correct, I was going out with her.
Show no more interest u mean I should ignore her when she pass by??
Ignoring is the best weapon in the arsenal of a DJ. Ignore her and you will have more chance of ****ing her than by nodding head evertime you see her.
Men always want to be a woman's first love,women like to be a man's last romance.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Jeezuz!

You gotta let this one go. Just forget about her.
If you see her and make eye contact, just treat her like your other neighbors.
Smile, say Hi, Nod, or whatever.

You'll drive yourself insane trying to analyze every dynamic with her.
It's obvious she's not interested.
Her mind will not change next year, next decade, or next millennium.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
No I didn't see her with any other boy.
And she didn't bring any boy home
Sir, we live in India and we live with our parents. It's almost impossible to bring any opposite gender people to home other than friends.
I would just hide from her and not actually ignore her. Hide, see if that gives you anything. Above all, look at other girls. You seem to be very inexperienced or very young.
 
Top