Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need your help

Yashas

Reaction score
Hello Viewers,

I was dating a girl who happened to be my neighbour. She was also interested but then she said she just wanted to be friends so I said I can't be just friends and stopped talking and texting her and said her If you change your mind let me know. Now it's been almost around a year and I haven't contacted her since then.

But the thing is she is my neighbour, we kind of live in apartment so she has to pass in front of my house to reach her house and we do cross each other sometimes. I don't know what to do at that time. I just simply go. What should I do? Should I say Hello or what?

Yashas

Reaction score
Did you had any girls since her during this year, how many?
Yes, I dated other two girls after dumping my neighbour. One was too conservative and committed to her goals so had to leave her.
With the other girl, it was just the initial days, we were getting to know each other then I became busy. So didn't stay in touch.

Yashas

Reaction score
I
Ignore her.
I was a chump back then. I was attracted to her. Whenever she came cross I used to feel shy and bend my head. Now since I have read some dating books and have been working out, I feel like I should look into her eyes whenever she comes Infront of me.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I dated other two girls after dumping my neighbour. One was too conservative and committed to her goals so had to leave her.
With the other girl, it was just the initial days, we were getting to know each other then I became busy. So didn't stay in touch.
Did your neighbor see the other women you brought home?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Viewers,

I was dating a girl who happened to be my neighbour. She was also interested but then she said she just wanted to be friends so I said I can't be just friends and stopped talking and texting her and said her If you change your mind let me know. Now it's been almost around a year and I haven't contacted her since then.

But the thing is she is my neighbour, we kind of live in apartment so she has to pass in front of my house to reach her house and we do cross each other sometimes. I don't know what to do at that time. I just simply go. What should I do? Should I say Hello or what?
Have you seen this girl with another chap? Have you seen this girl bringng some chap to her flat?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Viewers,

Learn from your mistakes.
I don't say I am dating a girl unless I'm fvcking her.
You probably meant to say you were going out with her.
I have never been told that line about being friends...... But probably I wouldn't have said" if you change your mind, let me know" Mr.OP that's what you tell the car salesman after you make an offer and it is rejected. You hope the salesman will change his mind, but he doesnt because he actually understands you want the car. You just told her you are interested in her.

A woman is a Complex living organism. You can't just expect her to come up to you and say "I have made my mind up, I want to make a relationship with you" come on....man.
Typically, when I am rejected, I simply say " well if that is what you want, ok" and show no more interest, hang up or walk away.

Last edited:

Yashas

Reaction score
Have you seen this girl with another chap? Have you seen this girl bringng some chap to her flat?
No I didn't see her with any other boy.
And she didn't bring any boy home
Sir, we live in India and we live with our parents. It's almost impossible to bring any opposite gender people to home other than friends.

Yashas

Reaction score
Learn from your mistakes.
I don't say I am dating a girl unless I'm fvcking her.
You probably meant to say you were going out with her.
I have never been told that line about being friends...... But probably I wouldn't have said" if you change your mind, let me know" Mr.OP that's what you tell the car salesman after you make an offer and it is rejected. You hope the salesman will change his mind, but he doesnt because he actually understands you want the car. You just told her you are interested in her.

A woman is a Complex living organism. You can't just expect her to come up to you and say "I have made my mind up, I want to make a relationship with you" come on....man.
Typically, when I am rejected, I simply say " well if that is what you want, ok" and show no more interest, hang up or walk away.
Correct, I was going out with her.
Show no more interest u mean I should ignore her when she pass by??

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, I was going out with her.
Show no more interest u mean I should ignore her when she pass by??
Ignoring is the best weapon in the arsenal of a DJ. Ignore her and you will have more chance of ****ing her than by nodding head evertime you see her.
Men always want to be a woman's first love,women like to be a man's last romance.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeezuz!

You gotta let this one go. Just forget about her.
If you see her and make eye contact, just treat her like your other neighbors.
Smile, say Hi, Nod, or whatever.

You'll drive yourself insane trying to analyze every dynamic with her.
It's obvious she's not interested.
Her mind will not change next year, next decade, or next millennium.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I didn't see her with any other boy.
And she didn't bring any boy home
Sir, we live in India and we live with our parents. It's almost impossible to bring any opposite gender people to home other than friends.
I would just hide from her and not actually ignore her. Hide, see if that gives you anything. Above all, look at other girls. You seem to be very inexperienced or very young.