Need your help on this one- COWORKERS DAUGHTER

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Fellas I need your expertise on this one.

For the longest, one of my coworkers (older, like 40ish) has been hinting that that I should hang out with her older daughter (HB 7.5). She has been really subtle about it but I have caught on to her scheme ;) .

So over the past couple of months I have talked to her and hung out with her about 3 times, either her inviting me to join her and her friends or visa versa... no 'DATE' type of senerios at all.

So I figured what the heck, I may aswell practice my DJ skills. Well, sure enough, she is showing lots of indications of interest, and now I'm spooked. :eek:
she definatelt seems like the type thats down for 'casual relations' but..... I WORK WITH HER DAMN MOTHER.

How would you guys approach this? I dont want a relationship with this girl, but she has an unbelievable body, definately do-able. But if her mom found out, it could spell TROUBLE. Would you guys stay away or pursue it but tell her first to keep it on the hush hush?

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL :p

straight to the point, I like that.
Anyone else?

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the exact same situation once...couldn't do it. Even spent the night at her house once but never went beyond a kiss - her mom was sleeping right upstairs

what's funny is she (co-worker) probably thought i f*cked her anyway - since we all had breakfast together the next morning so she knew i had spent the night