Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need YOUR help... is this girl attracted or NOT?

D3G3N

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, just as a preface, I know the basic concept of not overthinking things or giving too much value to women and avoiding being needy etc, don't worry, I'm not that torn up about this girl, I just want to fix the leaks in my "game" if you will. This is a recurring issue that I have and I think dissecting the situation may reveal something I'm doing wrong.

There is a girl in my class at college. She's a hot Asian chick, but not super quiet/conservative like a lot of Asian girls. She just transferred from another school and used to be in an Asian sorority. I'm Asian as well but I'm in a general non race-based fraternity here.

First day of class, I went to the back row and sat next to her and some random guy on my right. This was on purpose, I try and get proximity with good looking girls in my classes so I can get to know them throughout the semester. It's worked way better than the alternative, (which is not doing it at all) so far. Basically your chances go from zero to non zero since you can actually interact with them and get to know them, form groups with them, etc.

I've been talking to her for the last four classes, so far things are pretty playful and fun. That's what I've portrayed so far in this class, or at least that's what I think.

These are reasons I feel like she must be at least slightly attracted to me, but please correct me if I'm wrong

-At least half the time she initiates the conversation by saying something to me at random about the class or anything in general. (But this could just be her being social and friendly, knowing that I'm friendly as well). My assumption is that if she didn't want to talk to me, she wouldn't keep doing this. For example, I'll walk into class, and she'll ask "how's rush?" and start a conversation about it
-Last class she wore one of my fraternity's PR shirts (she knew some of my brothers from her old school). I walked into class late while there was a video going on, and went to my usual seat next to her. Didn't say a word to her, didn't look at her, and she nudges me with her foot and says "like my shirt?" Is this an IOI or not? I mean it sure SEEMS like it is...
-A lot of eye contact and smiling in general, though many women just do this to be pleasant and friendly
-Very open to interaction, for example she'll be drawing something on her ipad or playing a game and offers it to me

HOWEVER, this is where things start to confuse me

-Third class in, I ask her if she has class after this one. She replies no, why? I ask her if she wants to eat. Her response: "I just ate, and I have to go get a parking pass from my friend". Ok, first attempt, not a big deal

-Later that week, I text her "wanna eat at 6?" She replies that she has class til 7 and a meeting afterwards. Ok, sounds legitimate, but hmm. No attempt to reschedule. I reply "ha no problem, you invite me next time" she doesn't respond

-Today, in class (the time that she asked me if I like her shirt) there is a lot more teasing/flirting going on than usual, which still isn't a crazy amount. She just seemed so damn receptive! We walk out of class together as usual and I talk to her as usual, and ask her if she wants to go to the school cafe with me. She responds "ugh, I would LOVE to go, but I have class" (not sure if she really does have class. apparently it is a "monday" class. bull****? i'll never know) it sounds genuine but may not be for all I know. She recalls a story of when she used to drink on her old campus with her fake ID. At some point at the end of the conversation I call it out and say "this is the third time I've asked you to do something" in a direct/frustrated, but not overly harsh manner. She responds with "I know, but you always ask me when I have class! I'll invite you next time I'm open or something" I tell her to just come to "the house" (she knows I live with three of my fraternity brothers) because it's across the street from school
-I follow this up shortly with a text that says "Come over after your class, its just across the street"
-She responds with "We'll see how late my class gets out! I need to head over to the gym too"
-Blah blah blah, eventually it ends with "She let us out late, next time!"

Wow, now that I've typed this out, it looks like I've been chasing pretty hardcore. Sure didn't feel like it at the time.

I've ready several sources of theory that say when a girl won't work out logistics to hang out with you, says she's too busy, etc, there isn't enough attraction. Is that the problem here? What should I be doing differently?

Thank you guys,

Degen

Audiophile

Don Juan
Reaction score
D3G3N said:

I've ready several sources of theory that say when a girl won't work out logistics to hang out with you, says she's too busy, etc, there isn't enough attraction. Is that the problem here? What should I be doing differently?

Thank you guys,

Degen
First, this doesn't belong in "Don Juan Tips", post it in the correct section next time. Anyway, I think that you definitely chased a bit too hard here. After the first time you should've just been okay with it, and then invited her to an EVENT a few classes after. Don't try to get food with her, I've (personally) never seen it work well unless you get some serious 1 on 1 time before that, you should try to aim to go out with her.

You're part of a frat? Invite her to pre-drink with you guys and go out to a bar/club/party, it's much better than doing this whole date thing you've been going on.

And I think I speak for everyone when I say: SPIN MORE PLATES. You seem to be caring way too much how this one girl reacts, and you think she doesn't know? Women pick up on this like crazy. I'm not saying to go no contact, but ease it up a little.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm sorry man. She's defintely not interested. Normally we follow a Two Strike Rule here. I stopped counting here at four.

This girl is full of excuses. She doesn't want to meet up with you, but doesn't want to be mean, so she keeps giving you "soft" rejections like "Yeah if I have time, after class, the gym, and taking my cat to the vet."

You are her "classroom buddy or aquaintance" only.

I wish I had better news for you, but there is nothing you can do except move on to other girls. But defintely cut out the "chasing.". Two date attempts is maximum. If she declines twice without a counter offer (ie a date/time convenienent for her), walk away.

D3G3N

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, new here, don't know where I should have posted this

And damn, yeah, I figured she isn't very attracted/not attracted after making so many excuses. Though they seem legit... and she could be shy

I'm just gonna ease up on this for a while. Not sure if there is no chance here given receptiveness despite my attempts